o n e x o n e s e a r c h

• Thread starter SugarlizedWonderland
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SugarlizedWonderland

Original poster
I didn't know or realize about the bumping restrictions, I must have seem pretty stupid. if I'm currently rping with you, don't hesitate to message me. you can either quote me here or send me a message.

Fandoms
Code:
✖ Hunger Games
[Peeta/OC || OC/OC]
✖ Dragon Age Inquistion
[Cullen/OC || Dorian/OC || Solas/OC]
✖ Dragon Age 2
[Fenris/OC || Anders/OC || Hawke/OC]
✖ Dragon Age Origins
[Alistair/OC || Morrigan/OC || Callian/OC]
✖ Final Fantasy VII
[Cloud/OC || Zack/OC || Reno/OC]
✖ Final Fantasy X
[Yuna/OC || Rikku/OC || [Seymour/OC || Paine/OC || Auron/OC]
✖Final Fantasy XIII
[Hope/OC || Vanille/OC || [Fang/OC || Lightning//OC || Noel/OC || Caius//OC || Snow/OC]
✖ Kingdom Hearts
[Leon//OC || Sora/OC || Riku/OC]
Normal
Code:
✖ Fantasy
[vampire x human || angel x anything || werewolf x anything || demon king x pregnant gypsy || dark angel x elven princess ||Wizard x Apprentice || Human x Shifter || Dragon Rider x Dragon Rider || Master x Slave || fantasy creature x hunter of there kind || Siren x anything || ghost girl x new house owner || girl who died in a fire x person who tried to save her || person dying in the hospital x unhuman healer || Dragon Queen/Dragon Slayer || Female Demon/Priest || pregnant goddess x immortal demon || pregnant vampiress x slave 
||Demon x Summoner||Chimera x Scientist || Evil Princess/ X Prisoner || Insane King X Gentle Queen || half demon x full demon || Military Offical X ✫Captured Experiment ||toxic human x angel || guardian angel x person trying to kill the guardan's person || Human Slave/Vampire Princess|| Lycanthrope x non-Lycanthrope||Dragon x Non-dragon || Time Traveler x Time Traveler || Discorded Time Traveler x Normal Person || Time Traveler x Pregnant Wife||

✖ Historical / Fantasy / Fedual Era
Knight in shinning armor x wanted Thief/ lost princess || Mistress/Knight || Executioner/Princess ||| Werewolf King/Baroness(Victorian Era) || Warlock/Queen || 
Enchantress/ King or human || Mortician/Vampire || Pirate/Sea Goddess || geisha x apprentice geisha || geisha x client || geisha x rival geisha || werewolf x baroness || arranged marriage || princess / princes x anyone

✖Modern Times
celebrity x celebrity || celebrity x manager || band members || rival gang member x rival gang member x woman pregnant with member's child || gang member x pregnant girlfriend || mail order bride x new husband || principal's daughter x rebel boy || principal's daughter x gang member || circus performer x circus performer || worn down musician x aspiring musican || fan x musician who was supposed to be dead || stable master x city girl || photographer x model || single parents || adoption || older sister x younger brother || teacher x student || pregnant girl x anything || doctor x patient || doctor x nurse || Bride x Best man or Groom x Maid of Honor ||

Last edited by a moderator:
[BCOLOR=#000000]The demon that promised us has lied.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]_____ and _____ are geisha's who are accidentally taken into a forbidden realm by a demon king who tells them that must marry one of his sons. However both women are surprised to find that each of the sons are imprisoned and treated as pets by their so called father, it turns out the so called son's were people captured by the demon king. The woman decide to play along with the demon's plan and soon fall in love with the men, what happens if the demon suspects something is up with the two of them, and what happens when as the women soon realize they are expecting more than they bargained for.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]The Women's final song[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]A young woman has been a singer for ten and a half years now, performing in front of crowds with her energetic style but there is one thing odd about this singer, she's always pregnant and always having children one way or the other. It turns out she was an experiment and has gone rogue for years, what happens when her new manager turns out to be the one who turned her into this beast, will a romance blossom or not.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Wicked Eyes and Wicked Hearts[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Through the eyes who have seen the wickedness of one hearts, may they unlock the key to the baron's cold heart. A young woman has heard of this tale for centuries now, first told by her grandmother and soon told to her by her mother at her grandmother's death. ____ was always confused on what the woman's word meant, until she was invited to a ball when she turned 21 years of age. She had turned her head to see a man with long black hair and eyes like a cat but what surprised her the most was how he spoke, an oldan tongue with strange words and a pained voice, she wanted to get to know him but will he speak to her?[/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in a Hunger Games roleplay with OC's.

still searching for a one x one roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.