O, Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tenshi Mercy

Original poster
"You're weirding me out, man. I need you to get a hold of yourself." Nicole stammered with her words, her eyes begining to fog from an oncoming onslaught of tears. "This isn't like you. . . I didn't mean to..." She trailed off, the body behind her groaning in near-death agony. Male, teenaged. His brown hair was matted, greasy, and caked in fresh blood. It began to pool around his nook, some of the thick crimson sopping itself up into his torn shirt. In Nicole's hands lie a wooden juggling pin, cracked from what seemed to be blunt hemmerage. With it, came dripping more crimson.
"no more motherfuckin' excuses... you fucked up, and I mean big time, sister."
"Gamz . . . Please, I didn't mean to hit him, I thought he was infected!"
"CAN'T YOU MOTHERFUCKIN' SEE THAT HE IS DAMNED LIVING HUMAN BEING!?" Angel, or Gamzee, took a tighter grip of the metal bar in his right hand, his vistage begining to grow red with consuming rage. The man on the floor was his best friend. Well, was his best friend if he hadn't of been striken with a juggling pin.
Thanks to nicole, He was going to have to go through with killing his best friend a second time. Years of bonding, and sharing everything they had, all gone in a simple swing of an arm.
"IF HE WERE ONE OF THOSE ROTTING, UNDEAD MOTHERFUCKERS, HE WOULD BE EATING YOU IN YOUR SLEEP, NOT TRYING TO MOAN IN YOUR EAR, AND SHAKE YOU AWAKE!"
Just moments ago, Angel's life long blood brother was playing aprank on Nicole, acting like one of the infected individuals that littered the exterior of the warehouse.
"but, I guess it's not a big deal... An eye for an eye is the simplest form of justice, WOULDN'T YOU MOTHERFUCKIN SAY, YOU BLASPHEMOUS BITCH!?"

NOT SO LONG AFTER THAT

Gamzee, his hands and chest coated in Nicole's crimson bodily fluids, made his way through the overgrowth of the dying forest, metal pipe in hand. It soo, was caked in the blood of many others. He came across an old cabin in a clearing, which he made great time sprinting into, only to find that he wasn't the only living hting inhabiting it.
trentynMoore_zpsea657894.jpg~original

Status
Not open for further replies.