NYXIE-CHAN HERE AND READY TO GO!

N

Nyxie

Original poster
What nicknames do you like to be called?~Nyxie

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?~Female and 22

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?~Horror,Fantasy,I am pretty open to about anything.

What kind of characters do you usually play?~Feisty or sweet,depends on my mood

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?~Angry Marines and Wolf Packs

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!~IF YOU THINK I'M COMING BACK DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH!

O liek, hay thar n welcom 2 Iwakuz.

*makes a face* Err, hello! Welcome, welcome! Make yourself at home~ The name's Dawn and I'm happy to meet you, fellow lover of the horror. A mod will no doubt be along shortly to tell you the basics but if you have an questions before then, you can always hop into the CBOX located under the Chatbox > Cbox Main tab on the green nav bar above. ^^ I hope you enjoy your stay and make it a long one!

Hey, Nyxie! Nice to meet you! I'm Rubix, your friendly, neighborhood cube. I'm pretty new here as well, but I've grown to like it so far :P I see you are interested in the Fantasy genre, which is perfect! June is going to be Fantasy month for Iwaku and there are pretty interesting events going on (including RPs, contests, and challenges). Anyways, do as Dawn said and go to the CBox whenever you can. It really is a great way to meet everyone

Hello Nix! Welcome to Iwaku! I don't think I have ever met a Cyber Princess before.

My name is Iliana, and I, am the Fire Goddess. I only burn when angered. ^^

If you need help and shiz, lemme know and I will get to it as quickly as I can!

Welcome to Iwaku! :D I am Celest... AND that's it -nods- HI!

Hi Nyxie, welcome to Iwaku! Hope you're getting in to plenty of roleplays!

Hello Nyx and welcome to Iwaku! Please to meet you, I'm Doxa!