Nyello.

N

Nytexia

Original poster
Hi everyone! I'm new to this site but pretty familiar with forum roleplay in general. You can call me Nytexia, Xia, or really any shortened form of my username so long as I know you're talking to me!
:hypnodisk: :banghead::propeller::punch::carousel:And that is the result of me discovering this sites extensive smiley collection. Although, let
s be real, there aren't nearly enough butt related emojis to entertain me.

I am gender queer so feel free to refer to me with she/her or he/him pronouns ooc. I've been roleplaying on and off since I was around 13, so I might be a little rusty. Single partner roleplays are sort of my preferred method because of this, but I am definitely interested in maybe participating in a slow paced or small group roleplay soon.

I'm super in love with modern fantasy and otherworldly plots. You want me to play a 2000 year vampire who cashiers at Starbucks? Totally my cup of tea, pun intended. But I'm generally interested in everything.

My hobbies include drawing and dance, and I'm hopelessly obsessed with singer Ariana Grande and dogs ;_; A lot of my rp partners are one or two years younger than me, so we hardly have time to rp due to them being in highschool. I figured if I signed up for a roleplaying site I could find older people to complain about bills and babies rp with, and this site drew my attention immediately. I hope to talk to alot of you soon!

I hope the complaining is about hating babies, cause that's one of my top complaints! >:3

Welcome to the site, Nytexia!

Hello. Welcome to the site.

If you like modern fantasy. Come step into my world.
I will happily show you a place much different to this, i will destroy what you know as reality.
Rebuild it with a world were humans are scarce and things like me rule.
If you are interested in a place like this.
Drop me a message.

Demon of the Damned~