NULLUS SANCTUS - The Q&A: Ask Questions Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
XD

Sorry fatal, love.
You are hella quick you'll have a new notebook with even better Ideas in it!

Lev wants to play, and so he's bringing to you another monster suggestion!

Would it be possible to play an Ifrit for a monster?

Also, for future reference for all prospective players: where is it better to suggest mythical creatures? Here in the Q&A or with a personal message?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Levusti

Just make the character, we can't judge whether or not the suggestion should stick until we see how you will put this suggestion to use. It is absolutely fine to Create a character right off the bat and Link us the information of your suggestion through the Character application itself, or shoot one of us a PM. The Q&A is still a good place too.

Can you apply for this character monster suggestion? Yes

Will it be accepted? It all depends on how you will use the character.

Ifrits are awesome, so fill out your app, Take your time, and I can't wait to see what you come up with!!!

Is this still doing decent attention wise? haven't seen anything on here for (what seems to me) a while.

Everyone's working on their charrie sheets, maybe
(plus, midterm season :S)

• Thank You
Reactions: Fijoli
@Salsacookies We are working on it, the Role play doesn't start until the 30th, and as you know the applications are sent to us privately to review through. Yes, It's getting enough attention to keep me busy and on my toes.

I'm also thinking a lot of members are putting a lot of work into their characters, those who haven't applied yet.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Alright, didn't mean to rush anything, I didn't know that it would start on the 30th, just seemed inactive to me, that's all, so I thought I'd ask.

sorry this is taking me ages.. I'm trying to get him done the best as I can so he can do justice to the rp :]

I do have one silly thing I'd like to ask.. is a character's soul the gender they were born as..or can it change to reflect the gender they turned into? (or wanted to be?) :]

@Sepdemonium

Lost souls do not have Gender, you can reflect a lost soul to be any gender.

for Regular human souls, it would be like RL, physicallly or born with gender is there but the gender you choose to role play is the gender you put down on the application. This is an idea best role played and explained as the story progresses for that character.

So. I'm working on my application, and I was just wondering about coding, colors and such. They are all the same red, words with no particular fonts in the cast listing. If a character sheet is submitted, then accepted, will one be able to edit it later on to make it more visually appealing? Also, may we include links in a picture perhaps? (That is, as an addition to a full description, not instead of.)

• Thank You
Reactions: Fijoli
Must monsters have fears?
Yes, it is important for Monsters to have a well rounded characters too, there must be weaknesses and fears in our Monsters. You can use the Characters and roles info to help you decide on fears and weakness that directly interact with certain types of character roles.

So. I'm working on my application, and I was just wondering about coding, colors and such. They are all the same red, words with no particular fonts in the cast listing. If a character sheet is submitted, then accepted, will one be able to edit it later on to make it more visually appealing? Also, may we include links in a picture perhaps? (That is, as an addition to a full description, not instead of.)
We are keeping the character sheets simple because your characters most likely are going to die, so this will open the field for you to keep creating new characters.

We want everyone to focus their fancy coding skills and detailed work in their posts once the RP begins. We may have a surplus of characters being made in succession, so to stay organized we will keep them simple.

Also we need to be able to quick reference the graveyard for dead characters in the cases of resurrecting and summoning them for plots and subplots and etc.

• Thank You
Reactions: Namora
Um, I'm not trying to rush your process

But can we get an estimated time of availability or something? I've submitted my application a few weeks ago. I realize now that it may not be up to par, so if there were something wrong, I'd like to receive news of my acceptance, or in the case of rejection, the chance to revise/reapply before the game starts.

Presently, two of the game masters, Fijol and Ozzie are extremely busy with real life. As such, the procession of application is at hold for the moment, but you should keep sending them in! As soon as both of them are available, we will send out our opinions and give you feedback with the outmost priority.

• Thank You
Reactions: Levusti and Namora
Status
Not open for further replies.