Nuisances worthy of jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've wrote on them before here, but those religious people in my town are super-polite. They will walk door to door one time, be really nice and pick up on body-language, and go on their way. Some of them have extreme views, but they all seem to be pretty cool about the delivery. When I moved to a new house, the lady came to the door, talked a little, and as soon as I said I wasn't interested, she went out of her way to write down my address in a list so I wouldn't be bothered again.

It must just be the local group, but I know they are very active in helping people, with the door-to-door and event stuff taking a backseat. It's kinda sad too when the college students here go out of their way to demonize these people, when nobody even really bothers to listen to what their saying. They had to relocate their building twice in the past 4 years because students from the university have made it a hobby to vandalize their property with satanic symbols and other fun stuff. I also know they don't do events in town anymore and go to the nearest town instead because of issues with a few university clubs who make a habit of ruining their fundraisers.

It's sad really, there can be good and bad on both sides.
That sounds like a pretty good group then.

Though regardless of if they were like that or the pushy bible-pusher kind those University and College student's shouldn't be doing that crap.
It's just pointless, cruel and completely uncalled for.

And I say that as an atheist who agree's with people like Richard Dawkins so much that even Brovo think's of me as an extreme atheist.

So yea, those students are just first rate assholes. >.<

---------

Though it's not like I'm completely anti-religion and see those students as a step to far either.
I know a lot of good Christians, hell during the majority of my High School years I would attend a church ran youth group for any students who wanted to come regardless of religion.

I just don't agree with the religious system in general (Mainly the faith > evidence part), I never held hatred towards people just for being religious. :/

When my brother disrespects my stuff, which is all the fucking time. I don't hate my brother, he's alright most of the time, but he has absolutely no respect for other people's belongings. He'll break my stuff just to vent his anger. He'll eat food that he knows is mine that I bought and intended to save for later when I'm not around without even consulting me first, I wouldn't mind so much if he'd just ask, but the fact he never does unless I'm actually there at the time shows just how little he cares about anyone's stuff. Also, recently he's been using my desk whenever I'm not for whatever reason. I wouldn't really much care, except he keeps leaving messes there and refuses to clean them up! He screws with my set up too, moving the monitor to make room for his stupid little snacks. I used to think it was the cat doing that, right up until I bloody witness him do it right freakin' in front of me as if I wasn't there. He's also reeeally bad at putting things away he's done with them, I can't tell you how many times food has gone bad simply because he was too lazy to close it or put it back in the fridge; it's really fucking irritating and it's gonna make me snap one of these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.