Which one?

• N'SYNC

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • BACKSTREET BOYS

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
N'sync gave us Justin Timberlake and JC Chasez.

So all ya'll Backstreet lovers can go suck a bag of dicks too! 8D

Justin Timberlake did better on his own than he ever did with N'sync. o.o He pretty much made the band.

Backstreet Boys, all the way. When I liked N'Sync, I realized it was solely because of JT. And he's totally a separate topic. >:]

• Love
Reactions: Minibit
THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE DIRECTION
#kill4zyan

I actually literally never heard a One Direction song in my life. I just enjoy how it's becoming a death cult for absurd reasons.

On behalf of The UK, I'm sorry we ever let these things out of the basement.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person

As you should be! They are an abomination to boy bands. Just like Canada should be ashamed of releasing Justin Bieber to the world, and the U. S should hang it's head for Arianna Grande.

Seriously, am I the only one who would prefer having nails raked over a chalkboard repeatedly over listening to another one of her songs for five seconds?

5 SECONDS OF SUMMER FOREVER!

-runs away to her new fangirl love!-

I like both, but Backstreet Boys was my first ever favorite band. Little me was obsessed xD To this day, I foam at the mouth if somebody calls a Backstreet Boy song an Nsync song. I'm not quite a rabid fanboy, though. I loveee them, but I'm not gonna bite somebody's head off if they don't xD

It's okay, I'm currently cheering for Argentina for handing Interpol an arrest warrant for Beiber. Life is gooooood.

I'm randomly remembering when a friend of mine would tease me for liking these boy bands. He called them "N'Stink" and "Bathroom Boys".

... *snickers*

I second this ^^ Both bands are extremely good...at least in comparison to these band nowadays but I have to say NSYNC takes the crown in this war. In twenty years, no one will even remember the boys from Backstreet so you Backstreet fan girls can go hide in the corner like you've been doing. Sure they might be the best boy band in sales and racked up the most fan girls but they don't have nothing on ze NSYNC when it comes to dropping real music. NSYNC was so good that one of the members dropped out and began pursuing a solo career, only to become one of the best musicians of our time!!! Could one of those Backstreet brats pull that off? No they couldn't which is the reason why they're still stuck together because they can only do stuff as a team.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person

I'll just leave that right here. >_>

The New Kids on the Block were my FIRST BOY BAND LOVE.

But this isn't about them! O:< THIS IS WAR NYDANNA! WAR!

I still stand by my decison. (But NKOTB is better than both!)

Joey McIntyre is also my second husband. >_>

omgyesjoeyforever!

• Love
Reactions: ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ
Backstreet Boys, all the way. When I liked N'Sync, I realized it was solely because of JT. And he's totally a separate topic. >:]

JT

JT

o___o

Backstreet Boys!

NSync was good but not as good as BB :)

Status
Not open for further replies.