N'Sync or Backstreet Boys?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Minibit, Apr 13, 2015.

?

Which one?

1. N'SYNC

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  2. BACKSTREET BOYS

11 vote(s)
    68.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dislike boy bands in general? GTFO
    Neutral/like both? THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR YOU

This is war, people, and I need to know how Iwaku is divided on this issue

2. N'SYNC FOREVER!

GO SUCK A DICK BACKSTREET BOYS!

• Go Home, You're Drunk Go Home, You're Drunk x 1
  3. BACKSTREET'S ALWAYS BACK, BITCHES.

• Love Love x 2
  4. I dislike boy bands in general.

*sees self out*

5. BACKSTREET FOR LYFE

• Love Love x 2
  6. THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE DIRECTION
    #kill4zyan

I actually literally never heard a One Direction song in my life. I just enjoy how it's becoming a death cult for absurd reasons.

• WTF Did I Just Read WTF Did I Just Read x 1
  7. I thought this was a no brainer: N*SYNC will always be one of the best boybands! Goodness. ;D

8. Backstreet boys wins by default for me cause I've never heard of the other band :D

• Love Love x 1
  9. Blasphemy!

• Love Love x 1
  10. New Kids on the Block!

Fuck, I'm old....@_@

But seriously, between the two? No one here has seen This is the End, or they would already know the answer!

• Thank Thank x 1
  11. I refuse. I have declared that This Is The End is considered invalid because of that action. ;D It was a decent movie, but deterred once they declared BSB music in heaven.

12. What other movie can you see Michael Cera get ripped up by a lamp post, and Jonah Hill get raped by a demon? Not to mention watch Emma Watson scare the piss out of a bunch of grown men?

• Like Like x 1
  13. I have to admit... The Emma Watson part was fantastic...

14. I feel like this "war" of yours hasn't actually been relevant for well over a decade. NSYNC disbanded in 2002.

Apparently Backstreet Boys are still a thing though? I'd have to say they won the war because they're still actually active, whereas the other group is long gone.

15. You don't understand anything! It doesn't matter who's still together and who's not. It's who has the cuter singers, and which one could make teenage girls cry the hardest while going through their childish high school relationship angst! Geez, men. They just don't understand the trauma of being a teenage girl.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  16. BSB got back together, but are still irrelevant. Mostly who goes and attends to their concert/buy the new cds are those yearning for the old days of good boy bands... I know, a lot of people like this newer stuff, but it just isn't the same. *sigh*

And as I state this, I know I am on the losing side, but I have accepted it. ;D

17. My lack of understanding due to not having been an emotional angsty teenage girl is probably also compounded by not liking boy bands. 8D

18. Alas, you can never truly grasp the profound impact of repetative lyrics filled with 'Oh girl' and 'Baby'! No wonder you're so grumpy.

19. >={

20. Shhhh, I provided a meaningful response before saying that, I'm in the clear. 8D

• Love Love x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.