[NSFW] Masturbation Technique #how-far-can-get?

Doing it with a group of German men who only masturbate to Big Bird while he gets fucked, attentively, by Oprah Wimfrey and the Cookie Monster.
Doing it with a group of German men and the performer's mother who only masturbate to videos of Big Bird being fucked hard by Oprah Winfrey, the Cookie Monster, and the performer's father. Nope, literally vomited on this one. I'm gonna go leave this thread now, before I start kidnapping young boys and girls for....er....a nice winter retreat....

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Doing it with a group of German men and the performer's mother who only masturbate to videos of Big Bird being fucked hard by Oprah Winfrey, the Cookie Monster, and the performer's father. Nope, literally vomited on this one. I'm gonna go leave this thread now, before I start kidnapping young boys and girls for....er....a nice winter retreat....

(O-0 well. . . that is both creative and exciting.)

Whenever you hear the pope start talking.

(Btw, for those of you who are viewing this, I give no fucks on the damage done, wether psychological and/or physical. I also take no responsibility for said damage.)

While dancing to classical music.

Reactions: 2 people
Into a pot of turtle stew!

(if you get this reference you're my favorite person ever)

While meeting your significant other's parents for the first time.

After you've just slather your hands with hand sanitizer bada bing

(I have completely lost my shit while reading this thread.)

While taking the final exam for a class you know you're gonna fail, and you're in the front row right next to the teacher.

This reminds me of Louis CK when he does his bit about jizzing on a cat's face because "Come on my cat's face once shame on me, Twice though? Shame on her."

• Love
Reactions: RiverNotch
While the basilisk is watching you. Medusa is also an acceptable substitute. (Mind you, I'd be pretty impressed if anyone could pull this off. XD)