(NSFW) Mass Horror RP - Nullus Sanctus

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fijoli

Original poster
The haunting season draws closer, the leaves are starting to fall, and we have a special mass Horror RP planned for you.

THE NAME OF THE GAME IS
NULLUS SANCTUS

We hope to see the most bone-crushing, vein-ripping, and utterly depressive horror scenes that Iwaku has ever witnessed. The Co-GMs and I have been hard at work setting up our forum for Nullus Sanctus, a personal and collective journey through the realms of salvation. With The Divine Comedy as our inspiration, we have separated this game into three parts: Limbo, Hell, and finally Heaven, each place worse than the last. Through sacrifice and creation your characters will join up with the angel called Pax as she traverses Limbo to reach the gates of Hell and set things right... but as always, it is darkest before the dawn.

BT3.jpg

A word to the wise: Nullus Santus is not a fluffy RP. While there will be moments of fantasy, the content of this RP is not for the faint of heart. Our hope for this game is that we enjoy this festive time of harvest in all its gloom, and in the midst of horror find within ourselves the ability to laugh at misfortune and discord.

A hybrid of evolving genres from Grimdark, Devil-Lore, Sci-Fi, and Folk-Horror, Nullus Sanctus is sure to deliver us into the hands of evil.

We launch the game on October 30th.

35 Player Max

Accepted applicants beyond the 35 will be placed on a waiting list.

If you have any questions, make sure to read over the Q&A from the GM team.

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE FORUM

I really am upset that my age prevents me from being involved here, to be honest. Couldn't a maturity test of some sort be used instead, rather than judging age? I understand if not, I just felt I needed to express my opinion on that.

@ElBell

It's not a matter of maturity. It's a matter of AGE, and Fijoli not feeling comfortable due to legal and personal reasons.

I suppose that's fair.

Any possibility of another version of this for anyone to be in? I really love this idea and it's breaking my heart ;-;

...Because of the grey areas when dealing with age of consent issues, I cannot put out more of my resources to create a whole new forum for the age restrictions.

I sincerely apologize for this restriction and any inconvenience it causes but I feel that it is in the best interest for Iwaku and the safety of its members to support this restriction and stick around to help games like this happen in the future.

Thank you for your support @ElBell
It means a lot to me that you enjoy the concepts we have worked hard to express.

Would it be fair to ask for some other fun thing to happen for the ages you're excluding?

I'm not trying to be difficult, and I am sorry if I'm seeming that way, I just have my own strong feelings about these types of things.

Also, While the Sub-forum for the Roleplay will be age locked The OOC will be open to everyone.

@ElBell

There is nothing else like Nullus Sanctus planned at this time, sorry. :[ We are not trying to make anyone feel excluded. There WILL be a bunch of other cool events happening in October which will be open to everyone! Stay tuned for more on that.

@Ozzie Chanter

Sounds good~

I understand the reasoning behind it, and while I personally disagree, it's good to know some things coming will not divide by age. Even if they're not necessarily like Nullus Sanctus, I am glad they'll be fun in their own way!

Halloween Masquerade please ;~;

If anyone has any questions Please feel free to ask in The Q&A Thread That we have set up in the Nullus Sanctus Forum.

This looks awesome! And starting the day before Halloween no less.

Must make character.

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli and Astaroth
Not sure if I'll stay long or not but I most DEF will make one or a few appearances >3 ya'll just temp me to much

• Thank You
Reactions: Fijoli and Astaroth
Character submitted.

This looks like fun!

• Thank You
Reactions: Fijoli
this looks amazing! :] I'm so busy lately that I really shouldn't join anymore rps..but..I can't help it.. may I join? :] *pauses* I really hope this was the right place to post this..sorry if it's not.. I'll delate it if it's in the wrong area :]

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.