Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I'm open to a wide range of genres. Obscenely wide. It's harder for me to list all I do like than all I don't like.

My favorite settings are fantasy combined with something else, multiverse, post-apoc, historical (mixed with something else), and futuristic. I'm not limited to those, but it's a good start.

My favorite genres include mystery, adventure, action, drama, tragedy (must be mixed with something else and kept balanced), romance (again must be mixed, and more.

I'm happy to include elements of slice-of-life and romance, but doing them on their own doesn't hold my interest indefinitely.
OK SO. This is a thing that's gone and invaded the heck out of the NSFW channel of Iwaku's Discord. Here's the rundown. Feel free to comment!

[5:48 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: Mood would be a good Madame tbh
[5:49 PM] Thieving Goblin: And you as one of her employees?
[5:50 PM] GlitchyBugger: Yes please
[5:50 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): B]
[5:51 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): I'd take care of all my girls and boys.
[5:51 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): and have safety rules
[5:51 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): and make lots of money cuz I got safety and secrecy rules
[5:51 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: Both investior, regional manager, employee and customer
[5:51 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
[5:52 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: Im a smart money man
[5:52 PM] Cerulean: ppffttt
[5:52 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): "Rules are you use a condom, you get tested regularly for STIs, and you don't hit anyone who isn't into it. In exchange, we don't tell people you come here and we make sure you don't have surprise kids from here."
[5:52 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: I will put in the suggestion for events
[5:52 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: We gotta have a sweater puppy event
[5:53 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): hell yeah
[5:53 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: And a maid event--French Maid
[5:53 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: Then pajama day
[5:53 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): I like how you think.
[5:53 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: Pajamas are a weird kink for me
[5:53 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): You can be my second in command.
[5:54 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: I LIKE YOUR BUSINESS
[5:54 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: I would take nothing less
[5:54 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): I'd make the safest and most fun business ever.
[5:54 PM] GlitchyBugger: Clothing that hugs the body <3
[5:55 PM] GlitchyBugger: I shouldn't still be here whilst on shift
[5:56 PM] GlitchyBugger: I'll be back when my willpower gives in again
[5:57 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: High socks that squeeze
[5:58 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: Unhhhhh
[6:01 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): Rules to keep things safe for workers and customers.
Gotta give the workers good benefits because they're putting their health on the line even with the protective rules.
Gonna have background checks on the customers and STI tests regularly for everyone.
All sexual costumes must be checked by employees beforehand, including those brought in by customers.
And then there are gonna be several 'levels' of depravity.

First level, in the first room you get to inside the brothel, things are pretty clean. That's for the people wanting to meet the workers and then go to a private room.

Next level is where the exhibitionists and explorers go.

Next is the middle range, with BDSM and bondage, but things are still kept fairly tame.

Next level is a bit more kinky and probably less socially acceptable, but still legal and consensual. This is the pain level. There are bouncers roving this level to ensure that even with pain kinks, everyone is safe and consenting.

Final level is the stuff we don't want outsiders seeing: toilet play, fursuits, people wanting to wear MLP masks... Stuff that would give us a bad rep, but we still want people to be able to enjoy safely.
[6:02 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: Gotta name the levels
[6:03 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: We should have a recording room
[6:03 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: Like for people who want to make vids
[6:04 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: OH AND MAYBE AN AREA WHERE CHAT GIRLS/GUYS CAN DO BUSINESS AWAY FROM THE HOUSE
[6:04 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: So they dont have to give their location or alienate their fam
[6:07 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): good idea for sure
[6:08 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): and levels can be...

Cherry Pie
Apple Tart
Licorice
Jalapeno
and...
that one swedish stinky fish that @BlueBlood likes. :joy:
[6:08 PM] Jorick, Norse God of Deviancy: oi, no organizing criminal enterprises in Iwaku territory, dweebs 8D
[6:08 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): BUT
[6:08 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): I WANTED IT TO BE FULLY LEGAL
[6:09 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): WE'D LIKE
[6:09 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): FIND A STATE WHERE IT'S KOSHER
[6:09 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: ITS LEGAL
[6:09 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: WE ARE A BROTHEL WITHOUT BORDERS
[6:09 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): AND DO RESEARCH ON LAWS AND SUCH
[6:09 PM] Jorick, Norse God of Deviancy: :thinking:
[6:09 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: SEX SANS FRONTIERS
[6:09 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): AND CHARITY WORK
[6:09 PM] Jorick, Norse God of Deviancy: Not good enough to say you'd do it in some state. That shit is still illegal on a federal level.
[6:09 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: I WILL BE THE MASTER MILLER TO MOOD'S BIG BOSS
[6:09 PM] Pahn, Mistress of Inferno: >sex sans frontier
[6:09 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): awww
[6:09 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): then we'd go out of country D8<
[6:10 PM] Jorick, Norse God of Deviancy: Resolve to find a country that is fine with it and you're all good. :stuck_out_tongue:
[6:10 PM] Jorick, Norse God of Deviancy: aaaaaaaaand no more legal culpability, pls no arrest us NSA, thx
[6:10 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: We have to build a brothel in the ocean(edited)
[6:10 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: A military brothel
[6:10 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): OH yes we could have a floating brothel in international waters!
[6:10 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): :joy:
[6:10 PM] Cooking SpiderWitch firejay1: what's going on?
[6:10 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: A country for sex workers
[6:10 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: By sex workers
[6:10 PM] Cooking SpiderWitch firejay1: I just see "floating brothel"
[6:11 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): Motion on the Ocean. ;3
[6:11 PM] Cooking SpiderWitch firejay1: And "criminal enterprises"
[6:11 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: Sploosh
[6:12 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: Someone draw that, a metal gear style brothel out in the ocean
[6:12 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: With mood having an eyepatch
[6:13 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: And like dressed as a madame and a master miller dressed in a banana hammock and a military style jacket
[6:13 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): :joy:
[6:13 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): Majestic.
[6:13 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): ... Goddamn it. I need to make a character for this, now.
[6:13 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): THANKS
[6:15 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: I will rp that
[6:17 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): copies and pastes everything into notepad.
[6:17 PM] BlueBlood: "Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON) - Today at 12:07 AM
good idea for sure
and levels can be...

Cherry Pie
Apple Tart
Licorice
Jalapeno
and...
that one swedish stinky fish that @BlueBlood likes. :joy:"

1. I have no idea what you're talking bout moods and 2. I dun even eat fish! I just like watching stupid americans opening the cans
[6:17 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): :joy:
[6:18 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): I never said likes to eat.
[6:18 PM] BlueBlood: They are puttin themselves in misery to entertain me instead of opening it under water so they can eat it like a normal person. It's fun
[6:18 PM] BlueBlood: Fine!
[6:19 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: Mood if you do wanna start a planning for that I will help--it could actually be a neat story beyond the sex
[6:20 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: Like an island where anything goes?
[6:21 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): Not anything goes, but like, definitely a lot of stuff happens. :smile:
[6:22 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): I should wrestle my tablet into submission and design my madame.
[6:22 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: And island of desire, like how would that work
[6:22 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: What would be rhe politics and structure around that(edited)
[6:23 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: ITS GOTTA BE AN ARTIFICIAL ISLAND
[6:23 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: Like a resort
[6:23 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): I'm thinking we'd have to make an effort to be self-sufficient as much as possible.
[6:23 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: Probably tourism would be huge
[6:24 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: But not volume but high profile(edited)
[6:24 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: Like super celebs and shit
[6:24 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): HUGE for sure, which would let us import much of what we need, but I'd not want it to die off if other places cut off trade. :thinking:
[6:25 PM] GlitchyBugger: Damnit
[6:25 PM] GlitchyBugger: I missed some good shenanigans
[6:25 PM] GlitchyBugger: The first thing I saw was sex sans frontiers
[6:25 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: Dead center in between easy asia and america
[6:26 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: Above hawaii
[6:26 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: Gets energy from volcanic vents
[6:26 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): Hm, perhaps.
[6:27 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): I definitely think eco-friendly is the way to go.
[6:27 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: Maybe a perimeter of wind farms
[6:28 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): Probably fishing is gonna bring in a lot of the food needs. What isn't eaten direct is used as fertilizer for growing.
[6:28 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): Wind farms, good, good. Also solar cells would be wise.
[6:28 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: A new fangled hydro electric power station would be cool
[6:29 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): Yes, hydroelectricity for SURE.
[6:29 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: Maybe an aquarium
[6:29 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): Excess energy will be stored for if we need to do something big, like move the island.
[6:29 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: or when the orgy lasts a few days
[6:30 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): naw, I think we'd be good for a few days without electrical workers
[6:30 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): The wind and sea don't stop moving just cuz the party lasts. ;3
[6:30 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: Lmao
[6:31 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: Lets making semi-known
[6:32 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: Like its known as like a small country like sealand but its easily forgotten because folks dunno what goes on over there
[6:33 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: We need a fish out of water in the story tho
[6:34 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): Obviously. Maybe some people on a fishing trip bump into the island? Maybe there's a stowaway with the tourists?
[6:34 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): -pasted from here-
[6:35 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): Notepad doc: updated.
[6:35 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: How bout maybe a plane needing to land while taking the long trip
[6:36 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: Smaller plane, needs to refuel, but ends up getting involved with the island's life style
[6:38 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): Ooh, also good!
[6:38 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: Maybe like a group of friends or something
[6:38 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: Regular joes and janes
[6:43 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: Gotta unlock the kink
[6:45 PM] GlitchyBugger: Are you guys planning an rp for this now?
[6:45 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: Basically..............? (I dunno)
[6:46 PM] Iwazuma: I feel like I now need to wash my eyeballs...
[6:46 PM] Iwazuma: You guys are dirty. 8D
[6:46 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): lol either planning an RP or co-building a setting :rofl:
[6:46 PM] Iwazuma: is tempted.
[6:47 PM] Iwazuma: So let me get this straight. This is basically...a brothel island xD
[6:47 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): Yep.
[6:47 PM] Pahn, Mistress of Inferno: fantasy races allowed? 8D;;
[6:48 PM] Thieving Goblin: What are peeps talking about now?
[6:48 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): Worldbuilding! :smile:
[6:48 PM] Thieving Goblin: For what?
[6:48 PM] Iwazuma: I don't know why, but I have this weird image of the doctor going "Welcome...to Erotic Park" And the Jurrassic Park theme going as it sweeps over all the various acts of debauchery
[6:48 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): If this is gonna be a group RP, it's on Guy to do, cuz groups is scary. 8D
[6:48 PM] Thieving Goblin: cue Jurassic park sweeping theme over an orgy
[6:50 PM] Kaga: I'm not personally interested in participating in this RP, but if you want it to be a group RP, I'm tempted to volunteer as the GM (or a co-GM), just to help make it happen and to help things run smoothly, because I'm pretty good at running group RP's if I do say so myself. :smile:
[6:50 PM] Kaga: And because I want this to be a thing. XD
[6:50 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: I would do it like to a point where its modern enough for your dad to remember an ipod nano
[6:50 PM] Thieving Goblin: what sortof RP would this be?
[6:50 PM] Iwazuma: A very sexy one.
[6:50 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: But future enough to say yeah I can expect an artificial island out in the ocean
[6:51 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: Probably not just sex
[6:51 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: But like a modern Sodom and Gomorrah
[6:51 PM] Thieving Goblin: I NEED DETAILUS?
[6:51 PM] Iwazuma: A what
[6:51 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): I'd be willing to let fantasy races, personally, as long as they aren't like... god-level stuff.
[6:51 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: Anything goes
[6:51 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: I would too
[6:51 PM] Iwazuma: Oh dear lord.
[6:51 PM] Iwazuma: Moody.
[6:51 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: Maybe gene fixing or something too
[6:51 PM] Iwazuma: Is a doppelganger okay?
[6:51 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): depends on your flavor of doppelganger? xD
[6:51 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: Like some gal fucking around with her genes to get elf ears and facial structure
[6:52 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): But yeah, mostly self-sustaining island country that mostly is a brothel floating in international waters. :smile:
[6:52 PM] Iwazuma: My flavor of doppelganger is Ditto. Has a base form but can transform into any humanoid form he pleases within reason :stuck_out_tongue:
[6:52 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: Like i would imagine it would be like
[6:52 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): I've got the deets in notepad, I can grab a page somewhere and paste there.
[6:52 PM] Iwazuma: Because...I have a character that would excel the HECK out of this RP. xD
[6:52 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): -notepad updated-
[6:53 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: Departures and Basic shit layer. Another layer thats a city/socialite area/ and center is the brothel area
[6:53 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: It would work like the more you get to the center of the island the more deviant and sex based it would be
[6:53 PM] Iwazuma: So whattaya think Moody :stuck_out_tongue:
[6:54 PM] Thieving Goblin: You know what would be better than an Island?
[6:54 PM] Thieving Goblin: an archepeligo
[6:54 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): ahaha, nice Iwa xD
[6:54 PM] Thieving Goblin: With islands that focus on different forms of hedonism
[6:54 PM] Iwazuma: prepares Atrophy for this.
[6:55 PM] Iwazuma: But yes. An archipelago sounds ridiculously better.
[6:55 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: Why not just have it go in levels as in ocean levels
[6:55 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: Make it compact but pretty much watching a near future version of Rapture
[6:55 PM] Iwazuma: Like it's Hawaii almost. The big island is for more vanilla and strawberry flavored sex, while the smaller islands focus on the more chocolatey stuff
[6:55 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: Where instead of splicing you get fucking
[6:56 PM] Iwazuma: I call BDSM Rocky Road.
[6:57 PM] GlitchyBugger: Huh
[6:58 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): COLLABORATION - WORLD SHOWCASE - [nsfw] Brothel Island
IwakuRoleplay.com
COLLABORATION - WORLD SHOWCASE - [nsfw] Brothel Island
OK SO. This is a thing that's gone and invaded the heck out of the NSFW channel of Iwaku's Discord. Here's the rundown. Feel free to comment! [5:48...

[6:58 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): here, all of my notes :joy:
[6:58 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: WOW
[6:58 PM] Iwazuma: That was quick.
[6:58 PM] GlitchyBugger: Could you pm that to me, moody?
[6:58 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): Sure.
[6:58 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): It's just logs copypasted right from in here. lol
[6:58 PM] GlitchyBugger: Danke, gotta scoot for now anywho
[6:59 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): Bitte!
[6:59 PM] Thieving Goblin: So long as this island isn't like Fyre Island Festival
[6:59 PM] Thieving Goblin: XD
[6:59 PM] GlitchyBugger: I'll be back to talk smut later
[6:59 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): Have fun, Glitch!

[7:00 PM] Iwazuma: So did you note the archipelago idea?
[7:00 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): just updated it, actually!
[7:01 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): You'll have to refresh.
[7:01 PM] Thieving Goblin: YAY!
[7:01 PM] Thieving Goblin: I AM CONTRIBUTING!
[7:01 PM] Iwazuma: I like that idea. Like the main island is for the main crowd, and through asking around you can gain access to the other, smaller, racier islands.
[7:01 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): Seems legit, though might make things more difficult on a management level. :thinking:
[7:01 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: I like the idea of archipelago
[7:01 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: But its like
[7:02 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): Then again though, what's running a whole mini-country without difficulties?
[7:02 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: A resource and management issue
[7:02 PM] Iwazuma: It might. Maybe one person is the main overseer, and every island has their own matron?
[7:03 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): That would help, but resources are also going to be a thing. Each island is going to need power, food, and other stuff.
[7:03 PM] Iwazuma: Food is one thing, but power's simple. Hydroelectricity!
[7:03 PM] Thieving Goblin: You know you could keep the archepeligo rather nebulous, especially some magic shit is involved.
[7:04 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): Hrm... I dunno, I'm kind of enjoying planning out the logistics. :rofl:
[7:04 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): I don't get to do this often.
[7:05 PM] Iwazuma: Heck, have the places be heat powered!
[7:05 PM] Iwazuma: There's gonna be a LOT of excess heat from the customers. ;D
[7:06 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: I like the single ring-like island
[7:06 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: With levels beneath the waves for the less socially wanted stuff
[7:07 PM] Thieving Goblin: Would this place be similarily geographically located as hawaii?
[7:07 PM] Iwazuma: narrowly avoids derailing with a bad joke.
NEW MESSAGES
[7:07 PM] Thieving Goblin: When I joke isn't horrendously bad then it just gets ignored
[7:08 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: Yeah ring of fire
[7:08 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: Inbetween east asia and the americas
[7:08 PM] Iwazuma: Yeah, this was on terrible levels of bad.
[7:08 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: Gets energy from some thermal vents

[7:08 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): updated the thread
[7:09 PM] Iwazuma: While everyone inside is thermally venting?
[7:09 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: YEAH
[7:09 PM] Thieving Goblin: Why not have it placed in a active volcanic area so lots of geothermal spots such as hot springs, geysers
[7:10 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: Thats what the ring of fire is
[7:10 PM] Thieving Goblin: throws blueberries and cheetos at everyone(edited)
[7:10 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: The entire pacific ocean is like that
[7:10 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: The tectonics are crazy there
[7:11 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: Calls home to more super volcanos if you count the entire tectonic plate
[7:14 PM] Thieving Goblin: Oh. When looked from above the peligo is vaguely shaped like something naughty?
[7:15 PM] Iwazuma: A cock and balls xD
[7:15 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: I DON'T WANNA REVEAL IT FROM SPACE MAN
[7:15 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: Its like
[7:15 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: Slightly need to know basis
[7:17 PM] Mood (YORKIEJORKIE FOR CANON): gotta be subtle with what can be seen by the public. ;3
[7:17 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: Yeah its not a Lookie Here
[7:17 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: Its Nookie Here
[7:17 PM] Iwazuma: Maybe the entire island is hidden by a mist?
[7:17 PM] Iwazuma: islands*
[7:18 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: Nah, its put there maybe a double sided resort?
[7:18 PM] Iwazuma: Double sided...what, now?
[7:19 PM] Thieving Goblin: Hold on while I do a bad drawing what I meant
[7:19 PM] B A D ☆ G U Y: EXACTLY
[7:21 PM] Thieving Goblin: Ergh. NVM. I'm too much shit today
[7:26 PM] Thieving Goblin: Throw's ice cream at people