(NRP) Conquest of Realms (18+)(Not Accepting more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im struggling through some writers block. Ill have a post up tonight
I will reply on our PM about it. It is nothing bad ^^

My computer just gave up the ghost. I'll get something up as soon as I get a chance.
Good to hear! This is such a cool concept! Like risk but much more rpy and interesting. I would hate to see it fail due to inactivity! Glad to see you dispelled those vicious ghosts silver!

Good to hear! This is such a cool concept! Like risk but much more rpy and interesting. I would hate to see it fail due to inactivity! Glad to see you dispelled those vicious ghosts silver!
Well, I would have continued if Silver and her partner were to have disappeared completly.
I think you, kada and me had been enough to do that :o

ManhattenProject/Shadow's Intent replied to me on skype btw.

To do list: Update The ShogunateTable
Await Silvers response and update Map/Table accordingly.

A post is going to be made for certain tomorrow evening btw.
People who have not made a post will usually gain a 25% chance of a total rebellion occuring IF they have disappeared without a word.
As silver has mentioned her absence and if she is unable to make a post until tomorrow evening (6-7:30pm Central European Time) I will not apply the 25% chance.

The total rebellion chance will wipe a nation off the world and serves to get rid of inactivity.

Additionally there are three new government forms in my notes:
(A non GM) Arcanium
The Hive
Corrupted/uncorrupted Knightdom

The hive will be heavily worked onto to make it very unique and different in the way in which it interacts with the world. The Knightdom is gonna be something that is gonna be a bit difficult to properly set up, so this one will take a long time.

I also want to note: ALL regiments are currently in the camp itself. The Kaoric Empire having two camps means that only half of the troops are present.
Movement/discovery range are decided by me. I will consider the home terrain and the theoretical morale/opinion of the troops. The morale/opinion depends on how much unity was implied in the nation sheet. (not supposed to share two of the factors)

I still need to update the tables, due to being sick I will tke care of it on another day. I apologize for the delay for updating the tables but it should not be a problem right now as everybody got quite a lot of money. (too much actually >.<)

@Silver @Shadow's Intent @Kadaeux @Tonedeaf
This is just to have it written on OOC and not just on skype to keep evidence if there should ever be problems and also to give an update to what is going on.

-You need to make the post today. Otherwise I will apply the 25% chance of the nation being wiped.
-Kada has made the post.
-Tonedeaf noted his absence to me and is therefore excused.
Tonedeaf 17:00-2.2.15 :Sorry! My laptop broke. Im biying a new one after work today with my paycheck. Dx

The 1 day delay serves to give tonedeaf and the other two the chance to make a post. As a price for this the next posting cycle will only be six days instead of seven, the "you got time to make a post till monday evening(CET)" will be maintained.
To prevent arguements, please check the tags for the roleplay. One of the tags says "strict rules". The posting cycle for each turn falls into the category "posting rules" and therefore is a rule.

On an addiotional note, I will transition to a new trade/tax/resource system in the next couple of weeks.
I have also permitted and invited a veteran member of Cesedria to join us on this RP. He will have his cs up soon.

Sincerely,
~Desire

*Looks up from peeling the skulls of the damned for display, grins, get's back to work*

Hello everyone, I'm Oojax, I'm a friend of Desire who I want to thank right away for allowing to take part of this RP despite already having started and not taking anymore people.
So if everyone is alright with it, I look forward to working with you on this adventure.
If you need anything, let know, I'm more then glad to answer any questions you may have.

CHARACTER SHEET

Character Name: Kassius Silev Gweluon Solrin Name
Meaning: Silev and Gweluon together mean Shinning Sky, a reference to house Solrin's, the house of the cold Sun, affinity to the silver feathered eagles that are native to the lands of Oron.

Alias: "Lord of the Silver Wings" A title given to him by his Majesty, in recognition of Kassius skill and befitting of one of the several leaders of the Kingdom's armies.
Species/Race: Zerest, the only sentient beings, other than the Eagles, the Manwe, of the lands of Oron. They would resemble humans in shape, but taller than they. One would confuse them with elves, but their seemingly iris free eyes, their almost geometrical face and the common tones of brown, red and black on their head instead of blond quickly takes that notion away from anyone's mind. They have descended from the original people from Oron a now dead race...

Age: The Zerest people age at a much slower pace than typical Men, although some may look rather young, like Kassius, they may very well be over eighty years of age. In his case he is about to hit his sixth decade.
Place of Birth: On the North-eastern lands of Oron, where the Manwe reside and where house Solrin has its home.

Current Residence: The Visage, the fortified capital of Oron that lays to the west of the Kingdom where the throne and the base of power reside. From these white sand beaches the ruler of Oron and the Zerest watches his kingdom from the snowy peaks to the North, to the plains, where a mix of both forest and cities are found in perfect harmony, to the South where the rivers flow and the land is beyond rich in wildlife and resources…

Occupation: Leader of the Silver Wings, one of the few groups of swordsman of the kingdom, but what the Zerest lack in quantity, they more than make up for it in quality. These troops have endured the harshness of Winter on the Manwe's home and trailed the densely forested areas of the south, facing each trial like non other. The training in the North gifted them with superior agility, giving them an advantage in melee combat.

Family: His mother and father stayed at the Solrin's house, taking care of their lands as well as continuing to oversee the training of more members of the Silver Wings… He has a younger sister that is following his footsteps, as she tries to create a strong bond with the Manwe.
Role in nation: Kassius is one of the Lords of the realm of Oron, these Lords differ in title based on their function. They can be military leaders, the generals, the overseers of culture, economy, nature…
Family Heirloom: None
Weapon: His weapon is made of a heavy worked metal found only deep within the Manwe mountains, but even though the blade on itself is tougher than the metal normally used on swords, this was not the reason it was picked…

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

pandora_tower.jpg

Height: 1.90 meters, but a fully grown Zerest can reach 2 meters…
Hair: A messy, yet still geometrical, Sun touched short hair that is able to reach his eyes just barely
Eyes: A vibrant teal
Distinguishing Marks(If any): Although it may not be noticed during the day, the Zerest eyes can be seen glowing faintly at night.
General Appearance: A tall young man, with a kind smile on his face that combined with his messy hair makes him look younger then what he actually is. Like the other Zerest he isn't overly muscular, he is fit, making it easier to move around with grace will still looking elegant.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose: Serve the royal family, his own family and his kingdom…
Aspirations: To become the Master of the Silver Wings, a title currently held by his father, but also to become a Lord of Magic.
Likes: Snow, flying on the Manwe's back, meat, humour, but above all being around people he knows and trusts.
Dislikes: Lies, overly hot days and insects.
Fears: Spiders, failing his family and friends, make a decision that will result in the deaths of countless
General Personality: Calm and cheerful, but always on the polite and respectful kind of way. Will move in quickly to disarm any potentially volatile situation with the minimum, or none at all, favouritism towards either side.

Inner Personality: A rather innocent young man that does not believe in taking ones life without a very well explained reason. He has a weak spot for humour, finding it very hard at times not to chuckle at some comments made by the other Lords. Getting past his rational shell, one would find a kind person at heart.

Fondest Memory: When he bonded with Val, a Manwe entering its adulthood. It allowed the, at the time, child Kassius to get on its back flying them over the mountains. The two became inseparable afterwards and years later Val's first born became, on its own free will, Kassius guardian.

Biggest Regret: Not spending as much time as he would wish with his family and perhaps not searching for anyone, despite the teasing of the other Lords, and, though he would never admit it in public, his own loneliness.

Secret: If one could identify him, he could be seen taking walks down the beach close to the Visage where he goes to both collect his thoughts and ponder if this life was the one he wanted or one that was forced down on him... He sneaks from the Visage when the Sun is setting to a little alcove close to the sea where he stays until it's night...

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History: Born in noble house of Solrin, Kassius was from a very early age taught the traditions and costumes of his people. He was given an education that most wouldn't have, tutors from the capital were a common site among the dining hall of the small palace in the mountains.
It was only many years after that he first picked a blade, it was just another part of the creation of a successor for his father's title... The no longer child would practice among his peers, but even though he did not had the talent that some had, that didn't caused him to stop and give up. Practice makes perfect, or close to it, and given how little to no distractions he had, his skill quickly rose. That gave him a boost to his confidence that it so desperately needed, for all of the child's training did little to convince him he was worthy of ever becoming a respected figure in the Zerest society...
His efforts were not only focused on the art of combat, he also focused on what the Solrins were known for, their relation with the Manwe a race of Great Eagles that had made the mountains to the north their home. There, the young Kassius tried to understand the Manwe, bonding with the flying colossus as they taught him their ways, just as they had taught the members of house Solrin, their neighbours.
It was the final part of his training, the bonding with Val, would prove not only to himself, but to house Solrin and the rest of the Zerest society that he was truly the son of his father...
More years passed, and after a couple of expeditions to the wild jungles of the south, the other Lords, his father and even the at the time king declared him Lord of the Silver Wings. As for his father, the old Lord, the King made him a Master, the first of the Silver Wings and the last action before passing the crown to his son, a young, but loved prince that was the same age as Kassius...

Present Life: Kassius had to move to the capital where he along with the other lords would present reports to the new King that was just barely managing to cope with his new responsibilities. But he wasn't the only one, Kassius himself was having a hard time with his new title, perhaps that was another reason why he and his new liege became good friends in such a short time...
Now he oversees the North, trying to create bridges between Zerest and Mawe so that they may someday lend their aid and together build an even brighter future.

Special Historic Notes: The young Lord didn't had that many friends growing up, he was alone with his tutors, his sparring partners would only stay in his company until they were switched out by others, an attempt for them all to see the future leader of the house they served... It was only when he went to the capital city, Visage, that he made his first real friends, ironically it happened to be the King of all people. But his liege was around his age and they were very alike, both had a similar growing up and hardly any friends... And even a couple of the other Lords were quite friendly to him, at first it was due to them knowing Kassius father, but they soon realized that he was a likeable person overall...

One of these: Leadership

NATION SHEET
Nation Name:
Kingdom of Oron
Nation Emblem (optional): http://s3.laps4.com/trofeos/psntrofeos/24582.PNG
Primary Race: Zerest
Most common Terrain Type: Though Oron's plains are vast, its armies train in the forests of the Kingdom, while Kassius' men train on the mountains
Ruler: King Zion
Gunpowder or Magic: Magic
One special Unit Type: Winged creatures, the Manwe
Religion: Previously polytheist, currently monotheist
Deity/God: The Goddess Amalia LaCroix, Goddess of Salvation, the bringer of the White Miracle
Government: Monarchy
A historic Crime: The Purge
Nation History: Religious

Historical background

A long and earned peace is felt throughout the lands of Oron. On its forests the silence is only broken by the wildlife as it too can finally breathe a sigh of relief. On the snowy mountains to the North where the Great Eagles, the Manwe, have their home the cold snow melts under the now white Sun, giving birth to the rivers that reach all the way to the dense forest of the South. There, where the trees are as tall as mountains, the Sun barely reaches the ground creating both a beautiful and rich environment but also a dangerous one... The rivers end there, bringing life to the vast fields on which most of the Zerests, the inhabitants of these lands, live, grow, build, learn...
But it was not always like this... There is always a storm, something that shakes and brings our world crashing down and in the case of the Zerests, it nearly destroyed it...

Eons prior to how it currently stands, the lands of Oron were much as they are now, but neither was the Sun white nor was the forest to the South as dangerous nor was there such a thing as magic in the possession of the at the time called Oronians.. It was on this old Oron that a man of renowned knowledge did what years later the people would call the Fall.
This man was known throughout the Oronian society as Zhull, one of the court advisors and one of the wisest Oronian to have ever lived... It is unclear as to what his exact role was, some say that he was studying magic and ways to bring it closer to us, while others believe that he was seen as a religious leader for the Oronians, some even say that he was a scholar that was researching their origins... The truth may never be known as to who exactly he was for that was a long time ago and much was lost...
Yes, it was this man that brought upon Oron the Fall. In his search for knowledge he found a way to harness magic and use it. If only that was the end of it... Zhull became obsessed with it, for the first time in the history of Oron there was one that could use magic. It was only a matter of time for the King to find out about it... On itself, what Zhull had done was something to be praised, but what the King saw was nothing short of maddening... Zhull's magic was a most foul one, the King could only stare at what his advisor and friend had done, for he saw what Zhull could not, the entire desecration of both his people and his land...
The King ordered Zhull to stop his research and to never again dwell on such matters or he would be forced to end the man's life... But he did not listen, he had already fallen victim to the magic's charms.

It is unclear how, some say it was using that same magic, but Zhull was able to gather a surprising number of followers and what the King feared most did indeed happen. Zhull, who had now entitled himself as Prophet, and his followers were waging war on their brothers and sisters. Either they would accept him as their new leader and bow to his every whim or they would perish...
The king underestimated Zhull, believing him to be little more than a nuisance, but that only allowed his forces to grow and before the Kingdom knew what was going on, Civil War had broken...
The Nightmare had begun.

The war between the two factions lasted for years and slowly, but surely the Prophet's forces, that seemed to grow with the passing of time, were pushing the King's army back. It was only due to the heroic deeds of Lady Rheenah that the conflict was locked in a stalemate. She alone travelled to the frozen lands of the North reaching the tallest mountain range, a feat that had never been done, there she hoped for a miracle, to find the creatures of ancient myth the Great Eagles, flying leviathans of tremendous proportions that from their mountains had watched over Oron and its people for as long as they have existed... Her prayers were answered and not too soon did she come on the back of one of said creatures with countless others flying behind them...
The stalemate lasted for months, years even, neither side giving up, but the King knew from the start that it was only a matter of time until Zhull's forces would get the upper hand once more... Realizing he didn't had a choice the desperate King began to study the scrolls that Zhull had left behind, he had kept those locked and away from everyone, perhaps the answer was there...

It was only some time after the end of the war that we knew what had happened. The king had found his way into a plane of existence that lingered between dream and reality, mind and matter. There he found Her. The Goddess.
The King returned, changed from his encounter with the Bringer of White, and with the strength to take back his Kingdom.
Years after Zhull left the King's side, after he gathered followers and waged war against his brethren, did the conflict ended. For after the King's meeting with the Goddess, his armies were greeted by her Avatar, a mere fragment of her power, but more than enough to end the conflict once and for all.
On the blood drenched sea of the West, where the waves would no longer soothe the people of Oron, the last battle was fought. There, guided by their new found Goddess, did our ancestors defeated the Prophet Zhull. She alone obliterated the followers of the tainted magic that Zhull wielded. It did not last for long, though she was only for a short time in our world her presence was felt throughout the land, from the beaches of the West to the mountains of the North to the dense jungles of the South...
When she left, there was silence... A bloody silence, the Kingdom that had been the stage for years of bloodshed was on its knees, crying for those that had fallen for those that were forever lost... But they could not deny the Goddess, she was their saviour, their shinning light. Seeing her now as their one true Deity, the Oronians banished the worship of their old Gods that had permitted such a tragedy to occur and purged all who would still worship them as well as any who would steal see the fallen Prophet as their leader to beyond the dense jungles of the South...

After the Nightmare ended, the remaining Oronians looked among themselves and knew that the road to recovery would be a long and painful one. With their once golden Sun turned white, an eternal mark of the Goddess' presence on our world and their cities in ruin, the people turned to their King and the worship of their new Deity. His words reached every corner of Oron, from that day forward they were no longer Oronians.
Their world had changed, but so did they. Thanks to the Goddess, their perception of the word was sharpened; they became more in synch with Nature, more aware of the slight changes in the wind, in the animals, in the earth... They were given the ability to reach out and tap into the magic that the Goddess had brought to Oron.
They were no longer Oronians... On that day they became Zerests.

As the dust of the battle settled in, the King's words ringed in the ears of every Zerest... The time would come when they would have to repay their debt.
And it seems that that time is now.

Tell a Legend known in your empire mentioning a legendary item that is lost and nowhere to be found

After the Nightmare ended the King graced his most trusted knights with weapons that were blessed by the Goddess herself, carrying but only the smallest of fragments of her power. One to his best friend and confident, he would receive a sword that carried the rush of lightning… The blade that carried the earth's embrace was handed to his most successful general… The blade that nurtured the land like the rivers from North was given to the leader of the militia who without being ordered, had raised armies that halted the advance of Zhull's forces.
The king himself kept a blade, one that carried the warmth of the White Sun, and gave bows also touched by the Goddess to the archers of his scouting force. However there was one other sword, one that was given to Lady Rheenah, the one that had brought the Manwe and created enough time for the King to study Zhull's work… She was given a sword that chilled the air around it, a blade that carried not the power to destroy or create, but the power to soothe, to heal…

The King ordered the construction of a tower on the place where the Goddess had appeared, the Visage, from there he and his Knights that were now called Lords, would watch over the lands of Oron and protect it from any threat.
But Lady Rheenah could not stay in the seat of the Zerest power, she had to guide the Manwe back to the cold mountains and thank them for everything they had done… She never returned.
Her men stayed with her in the mountains founding our House, House Solrin, and ever since we have acted as the bridges between Zerest and Manwe.

Lady Rheenah would travel alone to the peak of the mountains where the Great Eagles made their nests, she was the one they trusted the most and one of the few that was welcomed so close to their hub.
It was on one of those travels that she was forever lost to us, the Manwe have told us that they don't know what her fate was and we believe them, we have no reason not to. But just as she was lost, so was her blade, the very same blade that the King had given to her. It has been ever since lost to House Solrin, her descendants, and to the rest of Oron.

National Hymn(optional)

Culture
Good Traits:
Winged Messenger and Terrain Experts
Neutral Trait: Army of Justice
Bad Traits: Holly Wars and terrified of the unknown

Trade: Restricted Trade​

Last edited by a moderator:
Roll for Skjoll's Territory ammount.

Still up and going, just sorting out things atm, each one of us is. Posted to make sure it is not shut down and moved to the graveyard.

To do list for me:
-Finish the collab with skjoll and Calamity
-Finish the battle with kada

Just wanted to say that I've been following along this RP for a while now, and it's been interesting reading everything. If there is ever an opportunity to join, then I would love to be considered. Until then, I'll continue to enjoy reading.

WIP

CHARACTER SHEET

Character Name: Lothar Wolff II
Name Meaning: N/A
Alias: Lord Wolff
Species/Race: Eyddi

The Eyddi are largely human-like beings. In fact, there are little differences between humans and Eyddi in appearance. What is notable is the Eyddi's history. They are the product of millennia of interaction and mixing of humans and Sprites from their old world. Thus, the Eyddi are more naturally attuned to magic use than most typical humans. Also, the Eyddi have longer life spans than humans, but they do age unlike the sprites.

Place of Birth: The Capital of the Eyddian Kingdom
Current Residence: Attolia
Family: None living
Role in Nation: Lord of Attolia
Family Heirloom: An old staff made of black ironwood
Weapon: A saber along with his staff

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 5'10"
Hair: Short, swept back, oak brown
Eyes: Emerald Green
Distinguishing Marks(If any):
General Appearance:

Lord Wolff is rarely seen in his formal noble attire in his everyday life. He only wears it for formal events. However, when simply administering to his people, he is usually seen wearing a simple, clean robe.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose: Make sure that his people begin their livelihoods anew and bring peace and prosperity to them.
Aspirations: To properly settle on rich lands that they can call home.

Likes: Books, literature, good food, beautiful scenery, philosophy

Dislikes: Orcs/orc-like beings, deceit, death, fire

Fears: The breakdown of society, and complete chaos. Letting the sacrifices of others to go to waste.

General Personality: A pretty imposing figure who, at first, may seem to be judging the very existence of whatever he looks at whether it be thing or being. That said when he finally talks he is soft spoken, polite, and rather terse. Overall, a very stoic figure. Finally, when he has decided that he likes or is interesting by a person then he becomes much more boisterous and vocal. That's when people can see him crack a smile and chuckle and get insights into what he truly thinks and feels.

Inner Personality: Despite his appearance, Lothar is rather worried individual. There are many things that keep him up at night and make for poor night sleep. In fact, his concerns border paranoia. Still, he knows that as a leader he cannot show such insecurities since his people rely on him to be strong and steadfast. Thus, he hides behind a stoic expression, and constantly makes calculations. He doesn't not take needless risks and is the type to always try to minimize risk as much as possible.

Fondest Memory: His fondest memories come from his youth when everything was seemingly blissful. The lands were peaceful, and his family was always there. He particularly is fond of his memories of the dinners that his family had where they could talk about anything.

Biggest Regret: Lothar was powerless to save his own sister, the only sibling and living relative that he had. His sister had sacrificed herself as she was the only one who was skilled enough to maintain the portal from their old world and thus remained in the old Duchy while Lothar and his people went through the portal to the new world.

Secret:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:
Lothar lived a privileged life. As one of the major nobles of Eyddia, Lothar was effectively a kinsman of the Royal Family and was a 3rd cousin to King Frederick the Mad. Thus, it's not surprising that he was raised in the capital of Eyddia. His youth was spent grooming him to be a lord of Eyddia as he learned everything from proper mannerism to fighting with a sword and shield. However, despite his education, it was obvious that Lothar was a very social person as a child, so it was of little surprise to many that he would become a man of words and a very capable diplomat. Rarely did he allow conflicts to start when it involved him. He always managed to find some way to diffuse the situation.

Thus, he got along well with everyone, especially his family whom he did love and care. He has fond memories of going on walks with his entire family and playing with his sister when they were much younger. This idyllic life couldn't last forever though. When the war of succession started, Lothar's father and mother were on a diplomatic trip to another lord's domain. There, they were brutally murdered in a planned ambush. Lothar was suddenly thrust into the position of Duke during the midst of a civil war. It took a year of constant work to create his network of agreements with the various pretender factions that enabled the Duchy of Attolia to remain neutral.

Then after eight years. The hordes came. They burned down the countryside and besieged the castles of the minor lords in a rapid invasion of Eyddia. It was Duke Wolff that managed to negotiate a truce between the pretenders so that there could be a united fight the invaders. A bloody 4 year war of survival ensued, and the Eyddians emerged victorious... at a cost. The lands were ravaged as war and magic took their toll. The lords returned to waging their civil war. This time to not only secure the throne, but to also secure the few resources and rich lands left in the Kingdom. It was then that Lothar knew that this world was lost and there was no future here. Thus, he ordered for a massive exodus to a new world, which his sister promised that she could create the door to.

Present Life:
The people of Attolia are in a mad dash to establish their presence in this new land and make contact with any inhabitants of this world and at the head of this attempt to settle the land is Lothar.

Special Historic Notes:

One of These:
Rulership

NATION SHEET

Nation Name: Kingdom of Attolia
Nation Emblem:

gilboa1.jpg

Primary Race: Eyddian

Most common Terrain Type: Coastal Plains

Ruler: Lord Lothar Wolff II

Magic

One special Unit Type: Nature Spirits

Religion: The Eyddians believe that each object is inhabited by a spirit, which they seem to be one of the few who are able to summon them. Thus, their religion revolves around the reverence of these spirits.

Deity/God: The Eyddians do not believe in a supreme "god" so to speak. Although there is a hierarchy for the nature spirits where the spirit of the sun is considered to be the most important and revered spirit.

Government: Monarchy

A Historic Crime: Tyranny

Nation History: Peaceful

Culture:

Good Traits: Proper Law, Brave

Neutral Trait: Army of Justice

Bad Traits: Bandits Paradise, Lazy Guards

History:
The people of Attolia originated from a different world. The Kingdom of Eyddia was the superpower of their old world, and there was centuries of peace and prosperity due to the Royal Family making numerous alliance and political marriages to ensure peace within the various lords of Eyddia. However, the last King of Eyddia, King Frederick the Mad, imposed heavy taxation and sucked the livelihood of the people in order to feed his ludacris building projects and frivolous purchases. Needless to say, King Frederick the Mad was soon assassinated, but the young king did not have a direct heir. This would trigger the beginning of a succession war with numerous pretenders (Lothar's own cousins) to the throne. As the various lords of Eyddia waged war, the Duke of Attolia remained neutral with his skilled capabilities in diplomacy. For years, the Duchy of Attolia remained untouched by the civil war.

However, the weakness and political split in Eyddia attracted people who sought to exploit the situation. Numerous great tribes and hordes descended upon the fragmented lords. The civil war quickly turned into a war for survival as the orcs and barbarians pillaged, looted, and razed villages and cities. It was in these dark times that the Eyddians turned to the innate magic they had and unleased great and terrible spells. Yes, they won the war, but the cost of using these spells rendered the land into unusable wastelands. Yet, instead of serving as a means to unify the Eyddians, the lack of resources continued the war of succession over the few remaining fertile lands. It was during this time that Lothar did not see a future for his people or the Eyddian race in their world.

Thus, by the sacrifice of Lady Maria Wolff and a few other skilled magic users, the people of Attolia were led to a new world by the former Duke of Attolia

Tell a Legend known in your empire mentioning a legendary item that is lost and nowhere to be found:
The Eyddian people have told a story for generations about the Sun Stone. It is said that it is the physical manifestation of the sun spirit, which would enable magic users to access the power of the sun spirit. What that exactly means... no one exactly knows but many speculate that it is a source of almost unlimited magic and that a skilled user would be able to create and destroy entire worlds. The stone is reported to emit a soft light and be slightly warm to the touch. However, no actual records of this stone exist.

National Hymn:

Starting Army:

Militia: 32 Regiments
Knights: 10 Regiments
Bowmen: 11 Regiments
Squire: 6 Regiments
Mounted Knights: 5 Regiments
Sorcerer: 5 Units
Healer: 1 Unit
Transport Ship: 1 Unit
Battleship: 1 Unit
Airship: 1 Unit​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: White
If it is an important character, please do this:

[GALLERY=media, 4257]Mirrei Whiteblade by Desire posted Apr 6, 2015 at 6:55 PM[/GALLERY]

To Disclose, there are a couple of Major Factions in Cesedria, each of them bears Smaller factions and army groups within.
They will become of meaning in chapter 2 and beyond, previously they might or might not be used of.
The factions of Cesedria will become of meaning in Chapter 2 as well ;o

oh and I added a small Techtree... you will find it on your sheet. It is based on previous encounter and sightings.

Updated Background of Mirrei Whiteblade.

History is pending.

Status
Not open for further replies.