(NRP) Conquest of Realms (18+)(Not Accepting more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope there are no goods that I would want to restrict or not have in the beginning of the game.

In this case all four sheets should be done.

Please check trade modifier, maintance cost, etc (click the total cost firleds and click on the code right above the table, it will show you which value field are considered)
Just to make sure I have set the right maintanance cost level, trade income level, etc.

It may possibly take a while before I notice the problem and until then, the possibly negative consequences will affect you <.< and I dont plan on giving a "compensation bonus" <-<"

Next I need to create a sheet for the arcanium and then I can set up the IC

I would like to make the GM post for rebuilding humanity first though as it is waiting for one for three days now.

In this case all four sheets should be done.

Please check trade modifier, maintance cost, etc (click the total cost firleds and click on the code right above the table, it will show you which value field are considered)
Just to make sure I have set the right maintanance cost level, trade income level, etc.

It may possibly take a while before I notice the problem and until then, the possibly negative consequences will affect you <.< and I dont plan on giving a "compensation bonus" <-<"
There so much going on those sheets. This is really intricate I love it xD

There so much going on those sheets. This is really intricate I love it xD
Some of the trade calculations are. Everything else is more or less the "sum" command which basically just calculates a defined group of fields together and the other things are substraction and addition.
Other exception are the taxes.

The calculation for taxes are:
(BaseTax/100)*(Roll#1+Roll#2+Roll#3)
What this basically means is that it is likely that you will have a higher tax rate for a province than the base tax... or you may not.
the dicerolls for territory are 3D100.

as you know, per cent is at a max of 100%
so the three dice rolls all determ a certain percentage.

For the first province for the Naylein Nation of Saedyra lies at 92+5+29=136% of the base tax which turns out to be auto calculated for me because excel is soo very easymaking, to be 630 in Cash.

The maintanance cost calculates the total cost of equipment, etc by taking the ammount of troops per regiment into consideration.

Trade... well... that was a mess to get done. And theoretically the trade system is the least well done.
Theoretically I should have done an exteral trade table for the international trade. The reason is because I cannot implent import costs into this at all. I just dont want to rework the system because it would require me to start by scratch for this and redo every single calculation command.

It is likely that I am going to completly revamp the Territory system, trade functions and the resource system to give them an actual meaning and influence.
This will be then done outside of the current set up though and would be applied the next time.

I also wish to add the Arcanium and another one to the governments at some point. Need to get the arcanium further worked out first though.

(Brain is failing today o_o)

Last edited:
The IC thread might be up tomorrow. Need to edit the map first.
I am toying around with a web editing tool for google drive pictures. I do not know yet how well they work so D:

Last edited:
This is the map:
xQFEZ54.jpg

To do list:
-Get the IC up
-Add Legend to the Map
-Tell people what color they have >.>

I'm taking a guess I'd probably be blue or purple, and I must agree that green is very much probably Arcania.

xQFEZ54.jpg

Color Legend:
Red = Kaoric Empire
Lightblue = The Shogunate
Goldyellow = The Barren Land Empire
Pink = Naylein Nation of Saedyra
Green = Arcanium of Cesedria
(You may request color changes. They mustn't be too similiar to an already owned color)

Explanation Regarding inner icon color:
The inner icon color represents the ownership of a territory or the involvement in an event.(The inner icon itself, which is going to be white in this list);-Exception: Mine Icon. Logging Icon.

Icon Legend:
HZLdvvg.png
Fleet Icon
KWVJbcb.png
Portal Icon(Always Neutral)
wXuPlOJ.png
Camp
ITFo8r1.png
Cesedrian Capital
payNUTJ.png
Harbor
f3n29xR.png
Siege Camp
d8xowuR.png
Fortress
OqO5c1z.png
Temple
7A54XSw.png
Wall(Follows black lines)
LSBT2oh.png
Castle
iJZ7QX6.png
Watchtower
vLgIOs4.png
Fire
vO1GjQZ.png
Hostile Event
U6ANPT9.png
Trade Post
JvJId1B.png
Goddess Tear
ByimQur.png
Undead
kLqanE2.png
Necromancer
DjTN4fc.png
Cesedrian-Allied Army

Mine Icon Legend:
Note: The controler of the mine has territory around it
BATItBB.png

White: Unexplored
Goldyellow : Gold
Lightgreen: Iron
Bronze: Copper
Black: Black Element
Lightyellow: White Gold
Blue: Magic Core

Logging Icon Legend:
Note: Controler of logging stand has territory around it
NDMSAtW.png

White: Unexplored
Green: Wood
Black: Ash wood
Blue: Magic Core

----------------------------------------------------------------
Dice roll action order:
National Action:
Character Action:
Troop Action:
Scout Action:
Other(Rebels, etc):

Last edited:
To anyone wondering, the language is a simple substitution cipher. If anyone REALLY wants I can give you the translation key, but i'll include the translations in a spoiler at the bottom for the saner folk ;)

To anyone wondering, the language is a simple substitution cipher. If anyone REALLY wants I can give you the translation key, but i'll include the translations in a spoiler at the bottom for the saner folk ;)
If you could pm me the key. I wish to learn your language xD

If you could pm me the key. I wish to learn your language xD

I generated it when I started writing the post. Slowed me down a bit, but worth it :p

A = Y
B = H
C = S
D = F
E = I
F = R
G = T
H = L
I = O
J = M
K = P
L = X
M = Z
N = B
O = U
P = C
Q = N
R = V
S = Q
T = W
U = E
V = D
W = K
X = J
Y = A
Z = G

Left = English
Right = Chakkath.

I generated it when I started writing the post. Slowed me down a bit, but worth it :p

A = Y
B = H
C = S
D = F
E = I
F = R
G = T
H = L
I = O
J = M
K = P
L = X
M = Z
N = B
O = U
P = C
Q = N
R = V
S = Q
T = W
U = E
V = D
W = K
X = J
Y = A
Z = G

Left = English
Right = Chakkath.
That is interesting xD I almost fear that if I memerized that I would forget how to write in english for a couple days xD

@Silver @Tonedeaf @Shadow's Intent Are there any difficulties to make a post or what is with the lack of posts? o.o

No pressure intended. Just trying to get a picture to what is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.