Now that we made it...

At the sound of his voice, Sam shuffled a bit. A small yawn slipped out of her lips as her eyes started to open just ever so slighty, only to close again as she nuzzled back into him. She buried her face into his chest now, either not all that awake just yet or still asleep in her movements.

"Five...more minutes..." She mumbled out before she settled down again, trying to get back to sleep it seemed.

He smiled from the huddled and sleepy movements. Sweetly, he kissed Sam on the head. Though, things may hurt later, it was easy to be in this teasing formation. Just as easily, Jake let himself drift back into sleep. In a heartbeat, they both were fast asleep.

Sam sleep for another hour, eventually wake up on her own. She let out a long yawn as she started to shuffled around, rubbing her face into his chest for a small moment before pulling back. Her expression was dazed, still not completely there as she started to stretch. As she did though, she felt something rather hard pressing against her thigh. Curious and confused, she looked down, her eyes slowly going wide as she realized what it was.

Jake was still fast asleep and ended up hugging Sam a lot closer.

"Mmmmm."

A smile showed he was happy to still be sleeping. What was Sam going to do? Would she disturb him try to get away? This certainly was certainly a odd situation to be in, for her.

A small 'eep' slipped out of her lips as he pulled her closer, rubbing her thigh against his groin a bit more in the process. She blushed a bit as she looked up at him, seeing his smiling face as he continued to sleep. She didn't want to bother him, but she couldn't ignore what was rubbing against her leg. Slowly and gently she started to pull back, taking her time and doing her best not to disturb him.

As she pulled away, Jake tightened his hold. Not to dangerous degree, but there was a difference in grip. His eyelids wrinkled, as she started to creep out.

"N-No, please don't go....not again." he whispered.

The tone sounded kind of....hurt. His expression had turned a bit more stoic. Jake's head turned and pressed into the ground.

Sam looked at him a little more curiously, listening to him whisper. Why was he speaking like that? She stopped pulling back and instead she started to move closer, wrapping her arms around him gently as she placed a kiss on his cheek. If he didn't want her to leave then she wouldn't. She'd stay right in place if it made him happy.

His hands were kind of grabbing at back of her shirt. The body began to shake slightly. He began to hold her, like a teddy bear. Tears seeped from the duct slid down his face, in unison. It appears the he was having nightmare after nightmare. Lip quivering, Jake began to knock against the floor.

Sam was starting to get worried as Jake seemed to get worse in his dreams. As he started to cry she decided that it was time to wake him up.

"Jake...Jake wake up." She cooed to him as she took hold of his face gently and wiped away the tears.

His eyes slowly opened and it looks more teary than an eyeball. As soon as he knew what was going on, Jake froze. He should have known what would happen. Eventually, things would catch up. Just little things, though. This could have been avoided, he thought. Now Jake was jut staring at Sam. Redness surfaced, over the skin.

"Are you okay? You look like you never seen someone cry before." he said half-jokingly.

"I've seen people cry, but I've never seen a sniper cry." She joked a little back to him as she moved in closer, her hands wiping at the tears. "Are you alright? Were you having a nightmare?"

Her expression was that of general concern for him, wishing to know what was bothering the person she cared for. Her thumbs ran over his cheeks slowly in a comforting motion, hoping that would help him feel better as she continued to lay in his arms.

Jake closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensation of her wiping the tears away. Relaxing a bit, he pulled her closer into him. Thankfully, his downstair problem was skillfully directed out of the way of any real contact.

"Yes, it was a nightmare. It was from a memory a long time ago. Sometimes, there are visits in my psyche. Nothing much I can do about it besides riding it out. I am just mad because I was having a rather hot dream about you and me." he said smiling small.

Sam laughed a little bit before leaning in and placing a small kiss on his cheek. She held him close as she looked into his eyes, her hands still working at the tears gently.

"I'm sorry the nightmare ruined your dream. I'm sure it was a very good one, especially with the way you are down there." She said with a small teasing smile. "How about I make us some breakfast and then we can talk about the plan for today? Does that sound good?" She asked him as she stayed rather close.

Jake was really blushing, by this point. They both knew what the dream was, and the sniper was beside himself. Her seemingly cold exterior had been peeled off. Under it...was such a humorous, caring, and loving woman and he was just smitten for it. Sam's lip proximity only made him perk up more.

"Perhaps first.....I could have a little of you." he said in a soft voice.

Before Sam could respond, they were lip-locked.

Sam blushed a bit as he pressed his lips into her, her eyes slowly closing as she returned it to him gently. Her hands continued to hold onto his face softly, her body pressing into him more and more as the kiss continued on. After awhile she finally pulled back from the kiss, looking into his eyes as he blushed.

"Well...I suppose that couldn't hurt." She said softly back to him before leaning in again.

A couple hours later, they had taken care of any problems and were ready to go exploring. They are already getting cleaned and things, by this point. Jake double and triple checks his temporary supplies. Their adventure was looming, as he looked over to an still beautiful Sam. She looked like her stuff was together, as well.

"Hey, are you almost ready?" he asked simply

After a few hours, Sam had started to get ready to move on. Even with all they had there they would have to move on eventually. Not everything in the store would last and even she knew that if she had heard the rumor other had as well, and there was no promise that they were as peaceful as Jake or herself. However, before packing up, Sam had decided to make use of what she could in the Costco and set out of the place on a better foot than she arrived in...meaning that she would be living with as much good stuff as she could get, and it all started with a backpack.

It took her a little bit of shuffling, but she found one around the camping equipment section, the rest of the area bare for obvious reasons. It was large and could hold plenty of extra stuff. So She started to back all she could. She packed two layers of cans, the first two very large chicken stock cans and the second a mix of the freshest she could find, most of them veggies. She also packed a few cans of spam in a side pocket, as meat would be a rarity on the road. Then she packed box goods, like cereal and crackers, even some instant rice. Finally, on top when her personal items, her clothing and such, along with a large bottle of shampoo and a couple four packs of soup. She didn't know when she would ever see soap again so she wasn't gonna miss on out it here.

With all that done, Sam just started to stuff the side pockets with smaller things. A can opener, A small pair of scissors she found, band aids, a mix of cooking tools and them she took the portable grill set and folded it up, hooking it onto a strap on the backpack. It seemed she wad ready for anything, but it was noticed that Sam...might not have the strength to life her organized back.

"Well...Yes...but you might have to wait or me to gain a few more muscles before I can carry this." She said with a small blush as she realized that in her eagerness to be stocked, she had forgotten her own physical limitations.