Now That The Apocalypse Is Over..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if someone pointed this out, just noticed it myself. You can now see when the last time someone read your PM. Right underneath their name in the PM. So uh...now people know if they are being ignored o.o

I did NOT notice that. That's very interesting. Very Facebook-y.

Now I now who to rage at :D

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray
THE NEW CHARP SIGN-UP FORMAT.

WITH RSVP CAPABILITIES TO KEEP TRACK OF HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE GOING.

AND THE TABS. OHMYGOD, THE TABS.

-SCREAMING-

I don't know if someone pointed this out, just noticed it myself. You can now see when the last time someone read your PM. Right underneath their name in the PM. So uh...now people know if they are being ignored o.o
Not sure if its meant to be like that or not. o_o I know it was originally a CV feat.

ALSO

YOU CAN LIKE COMMENTS ON PROFILE POSTS! FUCK YEH! :D

There is also a privacy setting to prevent people from seeing that. 8D

There is also a privacy setting to prevent people from seeing that. 8D

SHHHHH don't ruin the fun for all the stalkers.

Iwaku, slowly becoming Stalker friendly. :P

I still have to explore some more to find cool things that other people haven't mentioned yet, but I love it so far! :D

YES O_O

YOU'RE ON MY HIT LIST. MARCH 4th.

>:]
-Makes sure to erase account on birthday and come back the day after with a new account- NO ONE WILL GET ME!!! D:

People might be able to use private settings to make sure people don't see if they have read the PM or not, but they cannot hide that fact from the staff. MOHAHAHHAHAHA WE ARE THE ULTIMATE STALKERS!

-Makes sure to erase account on birthday and come back the day after with a new account- NO ONE WILL GET ME!!! D:
Do this and your post account would be back at 0.
Meaning I would then have beaten all of the Non-Admin Staff. :P

Do this and your post account would be back at 0.
Meaning I would then have beaten all of the Non-Admin Staff. :P
... I'll make sure to ban your account before leaving :D

... I'll make sure to ban your account before leaving :D
And this is the Blank Hand I've been waiting for to spur the site into Chaos. :3

I'M TIRED OF FIXING THINGS AND I AM NEVER UPDATING THE SITE AGAIN.

-THROWS THE NAVIGATION BAR IN TO THE SEA-

And this is the reason iwaku will become super buggy and eventually die D: Dun give up Diana!!!

Give up and go play Banished some more. :ferret:

First time I actually look around after the update.... it's gonna take me some time to get used to this shit..

It does take a few minutes to get used to and I keep finding things that are like OH THAT'S NEW but I haven't been upset about anything yet :D

And this comes from somebody who hates change, so.. woo!

SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Status
Not open for further replies.