Now Is Where You Pretend This Is An Interesting Title That Peaks Your Interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless explained farther.
I suppose there could be something more.

Well, I like readability, fantasy and fading to black when things get too "adult," and though I'm female I play a lot of male characters. Any particular types of fantasy you like? High fantasy, sword and sandal, one of the "punks"?

I like high d&d style fantasy, though I'm not sure everyone understands what that means. No real technology or anything, travel is still feet and horses. Stuff like that.

Low Fantasy to modern fantasy is okay too, I generally enjoy high fantasy more though.

Yeah, I like high fantasy too, though I do like playing around with the setting so it isn't all Lord of the Rings northern European fantasy.

Lord of the Rings can be fun, but I generally prefer dungeons and dragons setting or kind of making one up whether myself or jointly.

D&D is based on Lord of the Rings, isn't it? Elves, dwarves, humans, orcs, vaguely European fantasyworld...

Either way, though, I like making up new worlds too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Other way around, the books ca out after aD&D books were already out I'm pretty sure. The movies were also filmed in New Zealand(fun fact) but I understand kind of what you mean.

You mean
Other way around, the books ca out after aD&D books were already out I'm pretty sure. The movies were also filmed in New Zealand(fun fact) but I understand kind of what you mean.
The books? You mean LotR? Because they came out in the 1960's and I'm pretty sure D&D wasn't invented for another 20 years, but that's beside the point.

So, we need a fantasy world. Anything you really want/really don't want?

Nothing specific I can think of, I do like to establish magic and technology and whatnot early on. You're welcome to message me if you'd like~ ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.