Now i am here...but sort of overwhelmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kingofheart

Original poster
Hello? I suppose that is a proper introduction, but uhm, i´ll be giving a heads up now on the fact regarding my weak english grammar so please forgive me.

It´s hard to come with words to express dwelving a new place, i have a hard time feeling comfortable in this situations but regardless i leap into this type of situations that end making me feel awckward.

First off, the forum format is something than i never really had the oportunity to acustom myself to, i´ve always had the text roleplay layed on systems and engines that had a dynamic layout allowing for me to keep up with everyone in the roleplay without having to wait for another post and notification to come in. Atleast that is how i picture how it works here, but you guys are free to prove me wrong and i seriously won´t get upset about it.

I also had question regarding : Which purpose does the element upon registering influence? seemed like an alien thing to ask someone just starting.

Either way, i did mention it earlier but i am a person who spends his time trying to become comfortable, aaaannd i have a really hard time picking any of the types of roleplay that this place has to offer, so i would appreciate if someone would be kind enough and point me somewhere or maybe help me out here.

And oh! uhm, for whoever spent their time reading this, i am really greatfull.

Well, i just particularly have no preference for places to roleplay so would you happen to know a good place to start in?

Reactions: ✯Radio City©
Well, i just particularly have no preference for places to roleplay so would you happen to know a good place to start in?
Yes, you could head over to the interest checks to see if there are some things there that may interest you. They have a lot of ideas there you can even start something up of your own if you want. Here at Iwaku the possibilities are endless

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
You're overwhelmed you say? Welcome to my world but welcome to Iwaku most of all.

Reactions: Kingofheart
Waves and welcome x

Status
Not open for further replies.