Now and then I think of all the times you screwed me over...

K

Keira

Original poster
So I had an idea.. It was a dream really and it could have been brought on by watching silent hill before going to sleep. I was thinking that the char i was to play got hurt by alot of people growing up. Some made fun of her and some used her to get their schoolwork done things like that. But one of the poular kids in the school decided to use her for to her things and broke her heart. So years later the guy ends up working for a very shay law firm and the girl he used back in high school is the head partner. And she had also delved into black magic so to speak and uses it to torment him and make his life hell while aslo trying to make him think he is crazy. Now agian this was a dream i had so it dosent make a carp ton of sence XDD so any improvements on this idea plus a partner who is willing to stick it out and add twits would be great. i am thinking that this may have to end p in the main girl dieing but idk XDD

oh and I am wanting to play the girl XD

I like this idea. I'd be willing to give it a try with you.

Sounds good ^^ shall we do bio's here? and any ideas on making it a little more... structured?

Yes we can do bios. I'll let you do yours first. As for making this RP more structed, not at the moment.

gothic-woman.gif

Name: Valarie Tepesh

Hight: 5'6"

Weight:154

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Amber

Personality: Valarie is a very kind hearted person to those she works with but behind the "Mask " She wears is a sadistic tormented girl who likes causing the people who hurt her pain.

(OOC: Sorry it took me a bit. I'm slow when it comes to creating charcter bios.)

Name: Peter Lovey
Height: 5"7'
Weight: 145
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Green
Personality: He is very cocky and walks proudly, his back straight, head held high and his eyes scanning every beautiful woman that he can see. He is a player, moving from one woman to the next, often having one night stands with them in his bedroom. All he ever enjoys is money and satisfiying himself in every way.

imagesCAHCS535.jpg

haha nice char. Shall ii start the thread or you? and not a problem on the char bio it took me a bit for Valarie as well

This is your RP idea so you may start it and I will reply as soon as I can.