1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Alt History, Anything really. It honestly depends on how I'm feeling. I am always up for a good, solid Cyberpunk RP. I'm also up for Crossover RPs.
This is a roleplay where Society has fallen, and the Church has decided to take over the fallen Societies. The Pope has declared himself the New Roman Emperor, and plans to expand the old Roman Empire's borders. This however doesn't go without problems, as the British, Chinese, and Russians want more territory. The Roman Empire is actually headed in St Louis after both Rome, and Washington DC were biologically destroyed. The Roman Empire stretches almost all of North America except Alaska, and All of Europe down to North Africa. England owns Parts of Canada, The British Isles, and Norway and Sweden. Russia and China have kept their original borders, but are disputing Iran.
We play as members of the New Roman Legion, purging Heretics against God, and hunting Monsters created by the destruction. Welcome, to the New Roman Legion!

Status
Not open for further replies.