1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Inspired by Peregrine's old thread.

Welcome to November Roleplaying Writing Month!​

Similarly to NaNoWriMo November is the month in which we declare our intent to reach a writing goal/milestone through roleplay! Are you going down a traditional route and aim for 50k words in roleplay replies? Perhaps you are ambitious and try to gun for 50k roleplay posts instead.

Declare your intent now and go as crazy as you want, but also keep it reasonable (for yourself) to maintain motivation!​

Now this is a challenge I might maybe can accomplish maybe 😂 I will do a word count of all my rp posts this month!

My ambition far exceeds my abilities but I am going to try to hit one of each goal, with "writing in general" is the most important one. I'll shoot for the stars and if I miss at least I'll drift forever in the vastness of space. "Writing in general" is my primary goal but I'm setting some number goals as well, to help try to get me to actually just post things instead of twiddling with them for three weeks. 50,000 is a lot for me, especially since I'm also doing NaNo (but I don't care about the quality for that because no one gets to read the first draft) and if I fall too far behind I'll get demotivated. So I'm setting myself a goal of 25k words and/or 25 posts. If I hit either of those I will consider it a success. But I won't stop there and will keep trying to push for 50k wc/50 posts if I can. If I really outdo myself I'll get 50k and 50 posts. That's the dream. I encourage everyone to bully me.

• This Gives Me Plot Bunnies
Reactions: Nemopedia
Now this is a challenge I might maybe can accomplish maybe 😂 I will do a word count of all my rp posts this month!
Will we get a trophy if we manage?

My ambition far exceeds my abilities but I am going to try to hit one of each goal, with "writing in general" is the most important one. I'll shoot for the stars and if I miss at least I'll drift forever in the vastness of space. "Writing in general" is my primary goal but I'm setting some number goals as well, to help try to get me to actually just post things instead of twiddling with them for three weeks. 50,000 is a lot for me, especially since I'm also doing NaNo (but I don't care about the quality for that because no one gets to read the first draft) and if I fall too far behind I'll get demotivated. So I'm setting myself a goal of 25k words and/or 25 posts. If I hit either of those I will consider it a success. But I won't stop there and will keep trying to push for 50k wc/50 posts if I can. If I really outdo myself I'll get 50k and 50 posts. That's the dream. I encourage everyone to bully me.
You just did the thirty topics in thirty days challenge so I feel you actually make a solid chance right there.

To share my own goal for the month: reply to all of my roleplays. That's my aim. I'm not ambitious on this, but I want to have written a response for everything I owe (am about to owe) at least once this month.

I have three goals in order of escalating psychosis:

1. Reply to all my rps ON TIME
2. Participate in NaNo
3. START TWO NEW RPS, ONE FOR THE REALM AND THE OTHER FOR THE PEASANT MASSES

YEP. I'M IN. GONNA TRACK MY ROLEPLAY REPLIES THIS MONTH. 50K HERE I COME

(tbh I'm pretty sure I only write around 10-15k ish a month for replies but I'll try my best)

My goal is going to be really low, considering I have not started any roleplay yet. But I would hope to start any of the rp I am plotting at the moment this month.

Another goal is to probably put out the plots I have in mind for 1x1s.

Lastly, it's to probably complete character signups.

3. START TWO NEW RPS, ONE FOR THE REALM AND THE OTHER FOR THE PEASANT MASSES
KINGS COURT KINGS COURT KINGS COURT

And not to forget all of the things we agreed to with @firejay1

(tbh I'm pretty sure I only write around 10-15k ish a month for replies but I'll try my best)
The fact that YOU say this makes me wonder how likely 50k words even is. 😂 I BELIEVE IN YOU PAV!

My goal is going to be really low, considering I have not started any roleplay yet. But I would hope to start any of the rp I am plotting at the moment this month.

Another goal is to probably put out the plots I have in mind for 1x1s.

Lastly, it's to probably complete character signups.
That's a solid goal, though! Start up all of the roleplays you have in discussion this month, put out a partner search 👀 AND complete one (1) CS. That sounds like a good month to me, so good luck!!!

The fact that YOU say this makes me wonder how likely 50k words even is. 😂 I BELIEVE IN YOU PAV!

I write around 500-1k words per day, sometimes up to 2k if I'm writing a few posts. Some days I don't write at all. To reach the goal, I believe you need to write at least 1600ish words every single day LOL

• Sympathy & Compassion
I am willing to give it a shot. Plus, it'll give me a reason to respond to the partners I've acquired 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Nemopedia and Dusk
How is everyone doing? I have been keeping up with my roleplays (surprisingly!) and hit 4k today spread out over 10 posts. Keeping to my goal, but I'm glad I didn't set any numbers.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: firejay1
I hit 20k today :D I'm mostly on track to hit 50k by the end of November provided that I don't slip up too hard ><

Y'all terrifying. It's halfway through November, and I actually feel like I've done less roleplaying than average.

• Sympathy & Compassion
I discovered that if you don't keep a word count as you are posting, it's kind of a bitch to go back and copy-paste all yours to get a count. >:[

Apparently I have written over 30,000 words this month. O_O 22,500+ being in a single rp. Which is REALLY COOL

Thus far for November and the collective number with my rp's I am currently at 72,503 words, gd!!

We are approaching the last day of November! How is everyone holding up to their goals, how much more to reach it? Will you be able to reach it?

I somehow need to knock out 8 posts tomorrow to get back on track of being caught up on my roleplays or suffer the consequence of failing that easy goal.

I'm not gonna make it :( Maybe next year.

I'm at 38k right now, will probably manage to get to 40k by tomorrow evening. I'm proud of myself for getting around 80% of my goal done! 50k, I'll see you next year for sure 😤

• Sympathy & Compassion
I am stalled out on 35,104 words worth of rp posts 😂 and it's shark week now so I am not likely to post anything else this month.

This is the first time I've actually been able to roleplay in november since *forever* so this was nice! >:D

• Sympathy & Compassion