November Rain

Nodding and smiled at him she got up and closed her robe not giving it any real thought. Alone and with someone she felt she could trust she was very open and didnt mind being her own natural self. Looking over her shoulder at him she giggled and took up the glasses of wine and lead him outside. Her walk was more of a happy skip then a sevy strut and that was her trademark when she was feeling at home with someone. It didnt matter that they had only known him for a short time. He made her feel safe and that mattered more then he could ever understand.

Before getting in the water she tapped a few buttons on the side of the tub and music started to play softly. It was the only thing she knew for sure how to work. Looking up at him she hoped he wouldnt mind her last selection. She was a sucker for the classics after all.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcK9FIzWuMI&feature=related"]YouTube- Eric Clapton - Running On Faith, Budokan 2009[/ame]

"Be careful it might be hotter then normal, Im not sure. I havent been out here for a while." The steam filled the air between them as she smiled and set the glasses down and stepped over to the decking the surrouned it. Taking great care not to fall right in she let her robe fall away. She was only in a small thin black bikini. A simple but very nice looking one, with gold rings at each hip holding the fabric together. Her top was about the same. A series of gold links holding the top around her neck and black fabric around her breast. Wading in a little she called to him to join her.

"Come, dont be shy I wont bite.."

Watching Melody dip herself into the hot tub Calvin admired how gorgeous she was.As she called over to him he answered,

"That may be, but do you know that I don't?" Calvin made his way over to her and grabbed both glasses and filled them both with wine. "Allow me," He said as he handed her the glass. Calvin feeling a little excited stepped into the tub and stepped down with his bad foot, and not expecting the sharp pain lost his footing and fell in making quite a splash. Though with his quick reflexes and quicker think he managed not to spill a single drop of wine as the only part of him visible was his hand in the air holding his glass upright.

As he regained his bearings Calvin popped his head out of the water just short of Melody's beautiful breast and out of embarrassment shot back into the seating of the hot tub directly behind him. His face was as red as the wine he was holding as he said,

"I don't supposed I mentioned what a klutz I am?"

Melody was laughing so hard her face was flushed and she was trying to breath but it was so hard. She had tears in her eyes as she tried to stop but every time she burst into another round of smirks and giggles. She just couldnt help it. His slip up made her day and all her laughing helped relax her. Slowly she stopped and wiped her eyes with the back of her hand. Taking a sip of wine she smirked at him once more and then sighed.

"Your ah.. well how shall I say this.. Your reflexes are good and hey you saved the wine. You know whats most important." She smiled at him and looked him over a bit as the bubbles settled into a low hiss.

"No really are you alright, I cant afford a law suit at the moment."

Calvin Smiled and took a swig of his wine,

"Nah! That's one outstanding feature about myself that is great in my line of work. I bounce back from anything." Calvin stared into his wine glass for a moment revisiting memories form his past.

"I guess I got it from my father, I swear nothing could bring him down. I remember this one time he got into a pretty bad wreak one time, a drunk driver slammed into a car and they collided with his cruiser and instead of sitting off to the side waiting for the paramedics to arrive he arrested the drunk driver and filled out a report while directing traffic! I wanted to be tough just like him able to take anything stand and not flinch, but that admiration wore off after the 'split'. I guess I just couldn't be someone that didn't take time and appreciate what he got in life and live." Calvin finished off his glass, "But listen to me rattle on. I'm sorry I'm usually more quite but when I start drinking I become quite the chatter box."

Calvin got up and refilled his glass and offered to fill Melody's as well.

She smiled and listen to him talk. He had a nice way of just telling it like it is. That made her smile and giggle. She had some wine in her glass already and passed on having more. "Wow, its nice to know that at some point you had someone to look up too. I never had. The flat that I didint roll over and play dead or lay flat on my back and have a litter by now, has set me on the lowest rung in my family." she finished the rest of her wine and went quite. Melody watched as the bubbles popped and sizzled along the top of the water. She tried to smile but it hurt to talk about family.

"So you hungry I can order some take out?" She was trying anything to change the subject as she felt a sudden spot light on her failing to maintain any realtionship and her said pathetic attempt at getting pregant. That thought alone made her skin crawl. She couldnt help but sutter at the thought and closed her eyes.

'Stupid!' Calvin cursed himself. He he was blabbing about his own father when she just got over the fact that her own father passed away. He literally felt like shoving his foot into his mouth. But to his fortune she changed the topic to food.

"Yes! I'm starving, but if you want pizza I have to buy it's...tradition."

"Oh really, well in that case lets order twenty" she teased him as she got out and wrapped up in her robe. "Come on back inside, the wine is making me very sleepy.." she smiled at him and lead the way back inside. Settling before the nice warm fireplace she let out a happy sigh and fixed her robe, to cover her legs as she sat on her side, leaning into a pillow. Her glass was almost empty as the fire danced in her eyes. She looked happy and calm for the first time in a long time.

Calvin feeling a good buzz said,

"You know twenty's a good number, hell I feel hungry enough. Where's your phone?" Calvin followed Melody in and down on the couch across from her. The warmth of the fire felt nice and to see Melody happy strangely put Calvin at ease. He never could figure why but Calvin always felt comfortable around people that were happy.

"Well seriously are we going to order those twenty pizzas or do I have to get wasted and pass out." Calvin already felt the wine rushing to his head. "No, but really whatever it is that we get I'm paying. I wanna hurry and pay you back for what a wonderful night you have treated me to, and so I don't have to own you later." Calvin finished with a playful smirk.

Melody's brow went up as his words settled in on her. "So you wont own me later?" She couldnt help but giggle as his real intention came flying out and he didnt even realize it. She smiled at him agian and made the call. "Dont worry about it, I know the guy and its all covered already. It will be here in 15 min or 20, so more wine or water or something I think I even have chips and dip in her somewhere." She walked off into the kitchen and was jabbering about something over her shoulder.

"Oh crap!" Calvin tipped his head back and put his hand over his face.

"Please ignore that, it's the wine I swear. I'm not like that at all...unless you like it like that." Calvin said with a devious grin as he set his glass aside and considered Melody's offer for a different drink, "If you don't mind I take a water."

Calvin let out a small yawn and asked,

"So what time do you want to head out tomorrow?"

"Oh about that.. Im not going after all. I made up my mind. I think its better that way." She gave him a fake smile and went to get a different drink. Over at the mini-bar she set up two shot glasses, poured herself a drink and then another. She slammed them both and was pouring a third. Her hand was shaking but she said nothing. "Ill be right there with you water alright." She called over her shoulder to him, thinking that he was unable to see what she was doing. She had completely forgotten the huge mirror infront of her. Looking back at the third shot of vodka her thoughts were random but her pain was very stubborn. Gripping the little glass once more she lifted it to her lips, closed her eyes and slammed it. Panting she touched her lip with the back of her hand and gripped the bar for support. "Ah, I have to fine a cold one okay.." she called over to him.

Calvin was shocked to hear Melody's response and picked himself up and moved towards the kitchen. As he approached he saw Melody's reflection in the mirror and saw her down a shot of alcohol. He was already in the kitchen when she called out to him,

"You know it's bad luck to drink alone like that...so I've heard." Calvin grabbed the bottle and poured two shots and took one in his had and lifted it up and asked, "Penny for your thoughts?"

"Why..?" she looked at him and took the bottle back. "Why should I go, I have enough going on here and have to go to New York the day after tomorrow. I dont have time, thats all." She walked away from him and back over to the sofa. Sinking into it she held the bottle in her lap and the shot glass in her right hand. Her eyes were fixed on the flames. Blinking heavily her head wobbled a little and she shook it off. "And besides you have a wedding to plan right? You and your miss wonderful have to go pick out flowers and favors. And then order a cake, pick out a church, blah blah blah.. " she wasnt even looking at him. She was just talking to the fire to depressed to face her own loss and someone else finding their true love.

Calvin still holding the shot in his hand sat down across from Melody and stared into the glass,

"Right, well I'm not holding my breath. The only thing that damn ring represents is my fear of being alone....I mean I like her it's just, well anyway it's a long work in progress." Calvin downed his shot and continued to stare at the glass,

"Can I ask you something? Sorry you just don't sound very convincing that you don't want to go just because you don't have the time, but if that is the case...what are we doing here?"

She laughed at his question and sat up. Resting her chin in her hands she looked at him a little off center. "I dont know Calvin. What are we doing here? Clearly your heart and your mind are conflicted as with mine. So what do you want to do about it? Hmmm.. She giggled and shook off the serious moment and walked around the counter and stood next to him. Looking up at him she smiled and ran her fingers in his hair.

"Cal, I want to make love to you tonight, do you think you can handle that?" she asked him point blank.

'My God!' Calvin thought to himself. The moment he met melody he was drawn to her, wanting learn everything about her. He knew he was crazy for even considering her offer, but in the back of his mind he was hoping it would lead to this. Calvin's disgust and shame in himself quickly gave way to his lust and he turned to Melody knocking over his glass and pulled her into a hungry kiss. Calvin picked her up and sat her on the counter and kissed her again.

"I nee- I want you, right now!"

Melody kissed him back and let her tongue dive into his mouth with a hungry passion. Her legs wrapped around his waist as he moved her to the counter top. It had been so long since she had been with anyone. She didnt care that he was engaged. To her if he didnt love her, it didnt count. Moans soon filled the air as they kissed and she felt herself get wet. Breaking the kiss she panted and looked into his eyes. "Oh Cal, my room.. now.." she panted and kissed him again as her robe fell off and her breast pressed into him. He didnt know it before but she had removed her top and only had no her bikini bottoms. Her bare breast where they for him to enjoy.

Calvin couldn't agree more as he pick Melody up with her legs still wrapped around him and headed for the hall. He stopped at the wall not sure what room it was, but was pulled in the right direction by his precious cargo. They burst through the door and Calvin threw Melody on the bed and hopped on top of her. Calvin's face was flash and he felt light as air, yet he couldn't tell if the alcohol was make him feel that way or if it was the beautiful woman under him.

Regardless Calvin started kissing her neck and working her firm breast with both hands. This was the first time he actually wanted to be with someone, not out of fear of being alone or because he felt like he had to. Melody excited him and Calvin didn’t want this night to end.

Closing her eyes all Melody could feel was Cals hands working over her breast. Her own hands and arms reached from him, pulling him into a deep kiss. She could feel how much he wanted her and that made her wet. "OH Cal.." she panted breaking the kiss and helping him with his pants. "Take me..' She begged him praying he wouldnt stop. Not now, it had been so long. His life would have to wait, he was her's tonight even if it was just for tonight.

Calvin answered Melody's lust, but had to struggle with his pants. Melody was more than happy to lend a helping hand. The next hour that Calvin felt was pure ecstasy. The passion between the two, the excitement of just being in the same bed, the rush he felt when Calvin thought about what he was doing. He never wanted to be anywhere else than in Melody's arms. Like the siren's call Calvin was bounded to her, but of his own choosing. He never felt anything like Melody had brought him. For once in his like the word 'love' held meaning.

As the last ounce of energy fled his body and the moans died down Calvin just wanted to lay there with her in his arms until the day arrived and night had fallen once again. His heart racing from just the sight of Melody's eyes the words that came from Calvin's lips even surprised him,

"I think I love you."