Nova University

Name:
Amber Mills

Race:
Human

Personality:
Amber is seen as a delicate and cute girl, but she's actually a sarcastic and rather prideful girl. She is easily made angry or upset and will snap. Although she is aggressive Amber is kind to those she trusts. She very loyal as well willing to fight tooth and nail to protect the ones she cares about. She's not afraid to speak her mind and is often bad-mouthed because of her somewhat rude attitude toward people and lack of social skills. She also tends to be clumsy and if she accidentally snaps at her friend's she makes sure to apologize.

Study of Interest:
Amber is rather interested in defense and offense

Years Attending:
This is her first year

Requested House:
Either Sentinels or Dragoons because of her personality and intrest. But she would personally prefer Sentinels so that their won't be a lot of bad rumors about her like in her high school years

Appearance:
Amber has orange-golden hair and amber eyes. She stands at 5'1" and weighs 95 pounds. She has a rather delicate and fragile look but is stronger than she seems. Amber tends to look neat and cute and would always get confessions from boys but turned them down in fear. She also has a B-Cup in chest size.
f353dbc18470c1b646a14ffe54a69841_480.jpg

Weapon(s):
Her wooden sword.

Magic:
She knows some basic spells but other than that she doesn't know any magic

Abilities:
N/A

Skills:
Amber is great at singing and since she has such a great memory it's easy for her to memorize the lyrics. She is great at swimming and absolutely loves the water. She is also pretty good when it comes to swordplay since she's been using a wooden sword since highschool and because she is kinda strong she's able to handle a silver sword with ease. Although, she never has really used a silver sword so she needs a lot of practice.

History:
Amber was an only child, born intoa well to do family. They lived happily until Amber was five. Her parents broke up and her mom left. Her dad then chose a new wife over Amber when she was seven, forcing her to go live with her mom and her new husband. Amber had an older and taller step-brother who always teased her. They grew up as a happy family and always went on trips. Amber and her older brother became best friends. Sadly though, her brother was killed by a kidnapper when he was protecting Amber from being taken. After that day Amber decided never to live anyone in fear of getting hurt again.

-------------------------------

Name:
Emily Hunter

Race: Kemonomimi
A kemonomimi is a boy or girl with animal ears and/or tail. Kemono means "animal" and mimi means "ears". There are different types of species of Kemonomimi's. Like bear, deer, cat, dog, etc. The most common are dog, bunny, and cat. All Kemonomimi usually inherite some of the animals characteristics and somtimes their abilities.

Personality:
Emily is a pretty girl but she doesn't speak much. She is very intelligent and hard-working. She is usually calm and laid back buy if you male her angry or upset she will snap. She is quite clumsy and gets shy around her crush. She is cold to strangers but if your her friend you'll see her kind and gentle side. Emily would do anything for those she cares about. She's also very loyal and trustworthy

Study of Interest:
Even though Emily is naturally fierce in battle from her wolf side, she is more interested in learning new things than fighting

Years Attending:
This is her first year here

Requested House:
Emily is a gold fighter but she hopes to be in the Scholar house to learn more and become even smarter

Appearance:
Emily is seen as a pretty and delicate girl. She has long dark brown hair and green eyes. Atop her head are brown fuzzy wolf ears and she has a long brown wolf tail. She stands at 5'4" and weighs 104 pounds. She's also a B-Cup in chest size.
images

Weapon(s):
Her chained dagger.

Magic:
She has studied magic for three years and knows quite a lot of it

Abilities:
Emily, being half wolf, has inherited some wolf triage. She has a wolf's senses, speed, and stamina.

Skills:
Emily a rather good cook. She loves to bake and has made some amazing dishes before. She is great at writing and could write for hours on end. She is also great at using magic and can be a great helper for medics thanks to all her studying

History:
When Emily was young her mother was killed by a Wraith. Her dad raised her after that but he was abusive, verbally and physically. As the years progressed she grew used to being hit but never to his words. She would go to the library in their town and read all types of books in her favorite corner. One night though, Wraiths attacked the village and killed many of the villagers, including her dad. She fled into the forest where she found a wolf pack who took her in. They raised her until she was found by a group of travelers from a city at age seven. They took her back to the city where she was adopted by a nice women who had an older sister. Emily and her older step-sister never got along and she would pick on her. When Emily was old enough to attend elementary school she was teased there as well and only ever found comfort in her books.

---------------------------

Name:
Aaron Lacrosse

Race:
Obake typed Yokai
Obake are a type of Yokai that can shape shift into anything and anyone. They are a commom type of Yokai and can be dangerous. Obake normally take on the forms of humans or animals.

Personality:
Aaron is a mysterious type of guy that is rather cool. He is very brave and has a fierce determination in everything he does. He works hard and never gives up. He is quite a loyal and reliable. Aaron is a nice guy that makes friends easily. Of course, he would like his friends to be loyal to him like he is toward them so he is suspicious of them until they prove their loyalty. He is very brave and isn't afraid to say what's on his mind. Since we're on that topic I might as well tell you about how straight forwardly honest he is. He is also quite stubborn.

Study of Interest:
Aaron always got high marks in school but he prefers to study the art of battle and weapons

Years Attending:
This is his second year

Requested House:
Aaron prays that he'll be able to be in the Dragoons house this year instead of the Sentinels like last year or the Scholar house. Aaron lost intres in defenss over the summer and became interested in offense

Appearance:
Aaron has honey blonde spiked hair and green eyes. He stands at 6'3" and weighs 117 pounds. He is skinny and has been called hot or cool by tons of girls
9d650d6fac274b8a7bf78e6938271305.jpg

amaterasu_with_chibiterasu_by_michinekomata-d7bnqf8.jpg

The pup is what he looked like when he was younger

Weapon(s):
His Sword

Magic:
He doesn't know any magic

Abilities:
He can shift into anything/anyone at will, he can control the fire element, when he's is true form he can fly, his claws and fangs are very dangerous when he's an animal

Skills:
Aaron is pretty good at swordplay but needs some more practice. He is a great bodyguard to, so don't be afraid to ask him to be one

History:
When Aaron was a kid he would watch his dad practice with a sword and was always mesmerized bybhkw he moved and the way he did things. Aaron didn't have a mom and his dad didn't like to talk about it. While in school Aaron would study swordplay, always getting a new book every week. He practiced with his dad too. When high school started he didn't have a lot of time to practice but whenever he did have time, he practiced like crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:
@~Death~ At first glace the characters look fine, but our co-GM is in bed and I'm about to be. Will give it a more thurough read through when I'm not seeing in blur-o-vision

Pretty sure i've seen that last image of the albino wolf before, but I can't remember where.

That's the one.

@~Death~ I like Amber. I agree she belongs in Sentinels based in her motivations. I agree that Emily belongs in the Scholar house, and since she's fond of libraries, I bet we could set up some interaction with my character, Genny, who runs the library on campus. Who knows, maybe they could become friends. We'll see what happens. As for Aaron, you're pretty much set. I would like to know more about his motivations for being at Nova before we place him in his house. Why was he is Sentinels last year? What has changed since then to make him desire Dragoon now?

Other than that, it all looks good! Feel free to post as Amber or Emily when you're ready. Once you let us know a bit more about Aaron and why he wants to make the change, we should be able to place him in and get him going pretty quickly.

Also @LeVen my student Genny just approached you in the main hall. Just wanted to be sure you knew I was talking about Markus when I said cute guy with reddish curly hair.

Name: Grey Urbis

Race: Grey is half demon half angel, representing the looks of his parents equally.

Personality: Because of Grey's heritage, he is both a benevolent person, but also a relentless fighter. Grey is the kind of person you would want to have tell you the straight truth about things. He won't lie unless he feels it is necessarily needed. But Grey can also be dark, mischievous, and even crazed at points. The 25 year old loves to study up on weapons. He was always entranced by weapons and had wondered how they are made. The one thing though that has interested him more than anything is the fact that automotans can be created. It was something that entranced him more than anything. He even decided one day that he himself would own one. Grey is a helper as well, always willing to help out the ones in need of it. Sometimes he becomes a little naive when it comes to helping,but not every time.

Study of Interest: Weapons

Years Attending: This would be his third year.

Requested House: Dragoon

Appearance: Grey Urbis looks like a half and half mixture of angel and demon. He has some small demon horns sitting on his forehead, they are curved up in a twisted fashion. Grey's eyes are wicked though, his right eye consisting of a demonic red eye, and his left eye continin an odd pupil shape, that of a cross with a golden iris. He also holds battle scars from defending himself from other demons and angels that have tried to harm him because of his heritage. One scar in particular is one in the shape of a cross on his right cheek under his eye. Grey stands at about 6'5" as well. His hair, is slightly long, and is a blood red color. He has a slightly skinny muscular build and is packing extremely strong muscles. On average, Grey wears light combat gear, as regular clothing, this being leather armor of sorts, made into a clothing style that is popular with some criminals. But he wears a black cross necklace, that extends from the nape of his neck to the collar bone of his chest. When he wishes he can make feathered weings appear on his back. The feathers are a light grey.

Weapon(s): Grey wields five sword on a strap system he set up up just for these exact swords. Each sword has its own strengths. When he is not using them, he is carrying them in a large case. Each blade has its own abilities. The yellow sword, Windbreaker, is able to cut through metals with the ability known as Air Cutter. The red sword, Flame's Dawn, is able to use the ability called Flame Shot, making it shoot out a ball of fire. The dark blue sword, Water's Edge, has the ability known as Waterfall, an ability tough enough to break rocks and boulders. The brown sword, Deaths Caress, has the ability called Deaths Hand, which corrodes anything it touches. The black sword, Earthen Prowess has the ability called Stone Storm, meaning it can gather stone around it like a tornado, and can toss stones wherever the sword points. They are living swords, meaning they each have a single spirit living inside of them that uses that specific ability.
sword_designs_by_Wen_M.jpg

Magic: Spirit magic, meaning he can control the spirits around him and ask favors for them to help him. But the favor requires something. That something is his magical energy that he himself has.

Elemental magic, he can control the elements around himself if need be. It requires more energy the more elements he has to gather.

Abilities: Swordsmanship, he can carry a sword like it was his own body part, flowing like water in a stream.

High speed: He can move extremely fast, almost to where his movements are a blur.

Flight: because he is half angel, he has the ability to make his wings appear and fly in any direction he chooses.

Skills: Excellent climbing skills.

Culinary skills, the man knows how to cook.

History: As a child Grey was all alone, being hounded by other kids for the fact of what he looked like and what he was. They called him "freak", "mutt", and more. Grey loved combat though it was the only thing that kept him sane. That and he was able to speak to and see spirits. It was one other thing that kept him happy, knowing he wasn't alone in the world. But the kids soon started calling him more and more names, such as "monster".

As he grew older, he became a mercenary, and gained good sums of money out of it. It paid well, but Grey felt as if something were missing from his life, a purpose to be exact. Then he heard of Nova University, and thought that he might find it there. So he headed there for his training.

On his way though he had fought Wraiths, and found them extremely dangerous. As everyone found them that way. He regrets causing damage to places where Wraiths have been, and wants to repay his respects every day. As a student though, Grey has soon learned that he does not need to anymore, for he has already apologized enough.

Name Thiele Hyperion

Gender Female

Age 23

Race Human

Appearance
swordfemale.jpg

House Requested Dragoon

Weapon Sword

Custom-designed, Thiele's sword is specifically forged for direct parrying. It's weight and sturdiness makes it slower than the usual one-handed weapon, but allows for shattering shields, armor, and other less durable obstacles. It can cut, but not as elegantly.

Magic Elemental Shields

Able to summon full-body shields of various elements. Her strongest ones are Fire, Water, and Earth. Typically, Thiele will only use partial shields in order to maintain mobility. When using full-body shields, Thiele must remain rooted. Unfortunately, her magic is only usable on herself and the shields are only strong enough to ward off weak sustained damage up to medium burst damage. When a shield is broken or used up, Thiele has to recharge for a impractical amount of time, leaving her at half strength.

Abilities Hyperion Constitution

Descendant of the Hyperion bloodline, Thiele is human with significantly higher amounts of dense, flexible muscle fibers. This means her strength and speed are naturally superior to the typical human. However, her blood has been heavily diluted over the generations, so the development of her heart does not match the rest of her physical superiority. This means she can only utilize full potential in short bursts.

Skills Melee Combat

Fighting heavily armored opponents and masses of lesser elemental creatures is her specialty. In battle, Thiele is usually sent first to shatter both the armor and morale of enemies that rely on heavily armored vanguards.

Easy-going and borderline lazy, Thiele can seem indifferent about people despite getting to know them and staying in touch. It is common for her to ask what someone's name was for the fifth time or to forget how they first met. However, Thiele always remembers what someone's dreams and goals were, and is very sincere in her encouragement. She has a great sense of humor as well, which sometimes makes those who meet her for the first time feel uncomfortable. Despite her relatively outgoing nature, Thiele doesn't reveal much about herself.
Growing up isolated from society, Thiele lived with her grandfather in a remote area. She attended school in a nearby town that accepted her. Life was good and she made many close friends. Near the end of her high school career, a small army of wraiths passed through and destroyed the town. Since Thiele and her grandfather lived farther away, they were safe and only discovered the next day what had happened. Her grandfather was saddened by this and urged her to attend Nova University. He thought it would help her grieve if she was thrust into a new environment, one that was well-suited to prepare her for fighting wraiths should she want to. However, Thiele never fully recovered, and subconsciously, is afraid to make friends again only to lose them suddenly. Not fully motivated, Thiele performed slightly below average and upon graduation, was only able to obtain employment at Nova and as a chaperone.

I edited Aaron's cs. Check his Requested House. That's where I edited.

Grey is accepted [I can't get this tag working properly, but...you'll see this regardless.]

@Haydée Thiele is accepted

@~Death~ I think you might be thinking about the houses wrong. You state it's so he can learn more offensive skills, but house has no connection with your studies. The house you are in is dictated by your personality rather than studies, the Sentinels are the defenders in that they wish to protect citys, towns, people, or even ideals. Arukab, for example, is perfect for Sentinel House because he chooses to defend people and prevent death, he has little to no care what the wraiths do as long as people don't die. Basically think Harry Potter for their houses, as it was a direct inspiration when Cylcia and I were discussing the roleplay before it was even posted. I'll accept the characters, but I won't edit them into the first post until you confirm the houses.

Sorry for the quick name change all of a sudden just so you know, and thank you, I am glad you have, I will edit my most recent post so that way I can put Grey in there

Aha, I was fussing with that tag for a bit, but that explains it.