Nova University

@GreatWest I do feel like we could use a little more history. for 135 years after making her physical body she roamed the world, that's a long time. A lot of history happens in 135 years, including the civil war in which Arukab took part in, and considering her physical body is only one year younger than Arukab is she certainly would have been alive for it. Of course I'm just using this as an example, the nation was just one part of the world. Taking our world as another example, World War I was one year in only 100 years ago. Surely along Klalias travels she must have seen some great historical events.

Using my teacher Arukab as an example, I chose only to outline the largest impacting events regardless of historical significance. You don't have to map out all 135 years before she found the university, that would be an absurd request, but I would like a few more details. Maybe just a paragraph or two. (You're allowed full creative freedom concerning the history of the world, so feel free to just make shit up.)

Hey! I edited Klalia's history, and added a few things to Personality and Magic, nothing major. And I apologize for the length of the text, my imagination went crazy and I had so many ideas, so I wrote. I hope it isn't too long.

No such thing as too long, especially with a character that age. I think I can safely accept now, Cylcia will be home today as well.

I've also finally changed the third post in the thread into the Missions board. Remember, no missions until some time in the RP has passed, but this way you can begin to think up missions. I don't want to be the only one developing these! Just soot me a message if you have ideas or post it in here when we get to the point where I'm comfortable posting some. Also at some point in the near future I want to make a schedule for the classes, but that will take some time to discuss with Cylcia.

I have no idea why the text on my second sheet is all black. I can't seem to fix it :O

@Ruko @LeVen Hey guys, can I make a quick request? Could you double tap enter when starting on a new paragraph? That would make your posts a lot easier to follow for me. Thanks.

Oh sure. I think I usually do that anyway. Might have forgotten this time.

Cylcia and I will be away this afternoon and all day tomorrow, once we get back I'll get things moving a bit, feel free to move your characters around freely.

Just an update, we are back. From what I can see, no posts have been made since we left, correct?

Not since Wednesday. Still catching up on some stuff myself before I can get a post in, but please go ahead with the plot when you can.

Im kinda confused as to whats actually happening tbh :D Im just waiting for some kind of anchor point I can use to get into things.

Yeah I've been lazy in replying to things :blah:. I'll try and post for both characters and try and see if I can lead into interaction between other characters.

[I'd like to see some more student posts before I post again. I want to see if there are any good candidates for experimentation.]

I told you they needed some microsonic genetic alterations.

My character is kinda just standing like a doof in outside in front of the main hall

dont really know what else to do with him other than eventually walk into the main hall and await the opening ceremony

My character is kinda just standing like a doof in outside in front of the main hall

dont really know what else to do with him other than eventually walk into the main hall and await the opening ceremony
You could sit him next to mine, he just sat down in the main hall. You can lead in with that and I can get a conversation going

Im kinda confused as to whats actually happening tbh :D Im just waiting for some kind of anchor point I can use to get into things.
Soon.

I'll get to it tonight, probably after I have dinner and relaxed enough.

Thank the lord for drafts on this website. I'm not a fan of rewriting things.

I'll get something down later today or tomorrow- maybe I'll do what @LeVen suggested if the option is still open

I've always sucked at speeches.