Notre Dame's secret

Would you want to join this RP when it's put up?

• Yes

• Maybe

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Returner

Brilliant Psychopath
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
Genres
Basically anything as long as it has a good story line.
Hello everyone!
I am here to check if anyone would be interested in an idea that has been sitting in my drawer for 4 years and just recently I started working on it properly again (originally it was called 'The Secret of Nostradamus' but I found that strange for some reason). I'd like to hear from you what you think about it, and whether you would be happy to join when the game is put up eventually. But first, let me give you the necessary information.

Basic summary of the story
[BCOLOR=transparent]This RP starts in December 2012, in Paris, revolving around Nostradamus's prophecies. History mingles with the present. Notre Dame, the great cathedral, isn't what it seems to be. Gargoyles that sit upon its mouldings are alive and they are searching for humans with particular attribute. Those humans are to be recruited and gifted with an ability that will help them to face the Antichrist that has always been present but only recently started bubbling up on the horizon. Why is it important? Because Nostradamus’s prophecies, as doubted as they are, do hold truth in them that not so many people dare to acknowledge, let alone seek within his words. The church will be rattled to its core, cultural sights will be destroyed, people will be brought down to their knees. It all doesn’t rest only on Notre Dame and its inhabitants, but it is this Catholic church that holds the crucial information. The secret that Nostradamus has confided to it. The secret that could tip the scales in this battle and, quite literally, save the world.[/BCOLOR]

Additional information
[BCOLOR=transparent]This roleplay will combine religion (specifically Catholicism), history, supernatural, thriller, action. If you are a believer and you decide to join, I warn you in advance to be prepared for certain aspects of the religion to be twisted during the RP. If that would make you feel uncomfortable, I advise you not to join unless you can stomach it.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I will be looking for 6 people in total - 3 men (gargoyles) and 3 humans (male or female).[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The whole storyline stretches over couple years so at this point I am contemplating to separate it into two or three sections.[/BCOLOR]

So, what do you think fellas?[/hr]

Last edited:
This sounds interesting. Pray, what do you mean with a particular attribute that the humans possess?

@WishfulNemo Thanks for the interest! The particular attribute I have in mind is a trauma of some sorts as that's what the abilities are going to be based on.

• Thank You
Reactions: Nemopedia
Status
Not open for further replies.