Notice Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I would never say that I hate you, no matter what." Macey reassured, knowing Cameron was all he wanted and needed. There wasn't another person on the planet he adored as much as his twin. His breath was taken away as his lips met his brother's in another passionate kids, wrapping his arms around him and pulling him closer, their foreheads touching when they parted. "If what we just did didn't tell you just how much I agree to those conditions, I don't know what will." Macey let out a small giggle, pushing lightly against his brother's chest. "Before you get too carried away there..I kind of need a shower."

"Mhm.... but still, Macey, I get worried about it..." Cameron whispered as he kissed his twin. It was all he wanted, this gentleness that they shared and the passion when their bodies connected. He loved Macey too much and just wanted to take him away from everyone else and claim him. But he knew that their relationship caused them to be unable to do anything of that sort, because they were twins. "I see... I did hear just how much you liked that..." He whispered into Macey's ear and smirked. "Let me join you?" He said in a seductive voice, knowing that it was silly that he wanted to do it again.

Macey nodded in understanding; there would be a lot to worry about. Like their parents, or anyone finding out, for that matter. Who knew what their mom and dad would do. A few words from Cameron brought him out of his thoughts and he blinked, his face brightening again when his brother asked to join him, and in that tone... "Well, you do need to get washed up too...so, sure. Wait, do you think mom and dad are asleep by now? It'll be pretty bad if they see us going to the bathroom together..." Macey glanced sideways, pawing for his glasses before he was able to make out what the clock said. "It's after eleven."

Cameron didn't want to show his worries, but he knew that Macey would see through him even if he tried his best to hide it. Therefore, he let the other know about just like that, his worry over his parents. But the way that Macey's face brightened at the thought of them showering together in the most indecent sense made him not even care about who would see them. "Well, that's pretty much obvious... you've left it all over me. And I think that they're sleeping..." He looked up at the clock as well and smiled softly. "Yeah, then they're probably sleeping." He whispered as he wrapped his arms around Macey, carrying him to the bathroom bridal style.

Macey brought a finger to his lips and made a shushing noise even though they both agreed their parents were sleeping. Before he was whisked away he set his glasses back down, then wrapped an arm around Cameron's shoulders while they headed to the bathroom, Macey keeping an eye out for any sign of their parents especially because his feet accidentally hit the wall and made a quiet noise. Once they were in the bathroom he slid to his feet, limping over to the tub to get the water running. He was a little sore, but a really good kind of sore. He straightened and turned to look at his twin, nibbling a little at his still swollen bottom lip. "Let's just remember to save some hot water for the actual washing, okay?"

Cameron smirked softly as he walked over to Macey, standing against his back as his hands slid down Macey's chest. "Limping around like that... you're making me all hot again. I keep thinking about what we did when I look at your body." He whispered into Macey's ear while he licked it. He held his twin close against his chest, loving the position in where Macey would neither be able to move or see him without turning his head. He slid his hand down Macey's front before he stopped just below his belly button, his hands wrapping around Macey's waist. "Let's get in there... you're making brother wait for you, Macey."

"I don't know how a limp turns you on," Macey giggled as he felt the other's tongue at his ear. He swayed a little on his feet as his brother's arms encircled him, Macey still feeling like he was on cloud nine with the situation at hand, having his brother finally loving him in the way he'd always wanted. "You're the one distracting me.." Teased Macey before he wiggled from Cameron's hold and moved into the shower, his heart beat picking up in anticipation as he watched his brother step in after him. Macey brushed some hair from his face, constantly peeking up at his brother, unsure if he should just wash up, or initiate anything..what did couples normally do?

"Well... a limp reminds me that I'm the one who caused it to be there." Cameron admitted with a grin as he looked at Macey with a smile. He could feel Macey melting into his arms and felt like holding him even tighter, even more passionately. Because he finally had his brother where he wanted him, in an embrace filled with their love for each other. "Hmm... I think you're the most distracting... I can't help but want to eat you up at all times..." He whispered back teasingly as Macey wriggled out of his hold. When he moved into the shower with Macey, his arms immediately wrapped around his brother from behind, pressing Macey's back against his stomach. "So... do you want to do anything naughty or should we just shower?" He asked with a smile on his face.

"It's not like I'm purposely doing that." Macey shot back, though softened immediately feeling his brother press up against him. He turned his head slightly, just enough to look at the other and shrugged his shoulders, fingers fidgeting. "Um, maybe we should just get cleaned up...do you think anyone will hear? Mom and dad's room is right next door..." Macey was so paranoid about their parents because now that he was with Cameron, he was way too afraid to lose him. "Hm..maybe we can just wash each other? That way we can still, y'know, touch."

"Mm... but it's cute, looking at it and thinking about all of the things I can do to you." He said in a husky voice as he held Macey close to his chest. "I'll just help you out a little, so give me some in return okay ~?" He said with a smirk as he kissed Macey's ear, slowly taking him to the shower. He immediately began washing his twin, making sure that he rubbed the shampoo in every kind of spot on Macey's body to see how far he could take it before Macey's body would start giving in to his teasing. He smirked at his twin as he licked his lips. "You are so adorable." He whispered softly.

Macey gave a small shiver at his words, the implications bringing a new flush to his cheeks. He resistance was wearing very thin, and something told him that was what Cameron had intended by the way he was practically feeling him up while he washed him off. Certain spots almost made him squeak in surprise. "G-Gee, thanks..." Macey mumbled towards the compliment, his brother having gotten him all flustered. He peeked back at Cameron, biting his lip, watching him lick his own. "You're teasing me on purpose, aren't you?"

Cameron knew exactly what he was doing to his twin, and wonder filled his being. He wondered about a lot of things. Why didn't he resist this? Why didn't he deny himself these things? Why did it feel so normal to him? He had no idea. But he felt completely comfortable with touching his twin in indecent places and make love with him. "You're welcome." He whispered huskily as he leaned forward to kiss Macey, knowing that he had made his twin a blushing mess, and it made him even more aroused than before. "Hmm... it was that obvious? Guess I'm caught." He said with a little laugh.

Macey couldn't stop himself from melting into the kiss, turning round to wrap his arms around his lover. "I don't think you really tried to hide it at all..." He murmured, pulling Cameron closer until he felt his back bump against the chilled tile wall. He could tell his brother was aroused, and decided not to fight it anymore, drawing the other male closer with desire in his eyes. "Remember, be quiet, okay?" He smiled, knowing he was one to talk. By the time their shower was over, Macey was more than tired enough for a long nap.

Cameron chuckled as he felt how Macey was melting into his kiss, and he wrapped his arms tighter around him before they pulled back. "Oh my, you got me. No, I wanted you to know." He whispered huskily as he felt himself be pulled closer to his brother. He was very much aroused, and he knew that Macey was just the same, so there was nothing there. It was nice to see that Macey wouldn't reject him just yet. "I think you should worry more about that, with the way you gasped and yelled earlier." He whispered into Macey's ear. But he was very exhausted himself when they finished showering, and he took Macey back to his own room, pushing him down on the bed with a smile. "You need sleep."

"You need sleep too," Macey smiled as he was pushed down on the bed, sleepy but still glowing in the postcoital bliss. He was sure there hadn't been a better day in his life. "Make sure you close the door though." He added, rubbing at his right eye, both half-lidded and ready to close. It wouldn't be the first time he and Cameron slept next to one another, mostly because Macey snuck into his bed, but this time they weren't clothed. The blanket was the only thing covering them. When his brother finally slid into bed with him, Macey curled up at his side, sighing softly. "Love you, Cam."

((remember our other thread, too :3 ))

"Mm... I wish I didn't need it." Cameron muttered as he walked up to close and lock the door, crawling back into bed with his twin. He stroked Macey's cheeks and kissed his forehead. "Door is locked, princess." He giggled softly as he watched the sleepy figure of his twin, marveling in his cuteness. He really couldn't believe that he had been so lucky, that he'd be able to actually say to himself that he could hold the boy he truly loved and would never stop loving. "I love you too, Macey." He whispered as he closed the blanket around them, sliding close to Macey and wrapping his arms around the male gently.

"I'm going to kick you if you call me princess one more time," Macey warned, though a little too sleepy to back that up, and ended his sentence with a yawn. He also didn't think he could kick his brother...the smaller of the two wrapped his arms around Cameron as well, comfortably held against his twin's chest, and placed a final kiss against his collar bone before he finally fell asleep, down for the count. It was late anyway, and they'd have to find a way to hide their hickeys tomorrow...

"I can't help myself, when you look like sleeping beauty to me..." Cameron said with a smile as he ran his hands over Macey's body. "But I guess I'll let you sleep for now, Princess." He muttered as he watched how Macey was practically falling asleep. When they wrapped together in an embrace, he kept kissing his lover over and over, on the top of the head until he fell asleep. It had been a long day, and they had to figure out tomorrow how to hide away their appearances. They were both red all over from hickeys, but especially Macey had a lot of them, in all kinds of strange places.

"I'm not sure if that should offend me or not," he mumbled as he dozed, soon enough completely under, even with his brother consistently kissing the top of his head. When he finally woke, his brother was still asleep, and Macey discreetly slipped out of bed but not without giving his brother's forehead a gentle kiss. He probably wanted to sleep some more, so Macey would leave him
be. The smaller of the two was only slipping off to the bathroom anyway, after plucking one of his twin's shirts from his closet and slipping it over his body. He had a slight limp in his step as he padded quietly to the bathroom, stepping inside and before he went about his business, lifted the shirt over his head to examine his body. Littered with hickeys, of course. He traced an especially dark one residing on his collar bone, teeth marks left behind on that one, and smiled, biting his bottom lip to hold in his glee. Yesterday wasn't a dream. It really happened.

"Hmm... be happy about that, I might just use you because of it..." Cameron said gently as he moved against Macey, cuddling h lightly and yawning. After he was done with all of those kisses he finally dozed off. He was so happy with Macey, his brother mattered the world to him. The next morning he was pretty much awake from the beginning but he let Macey have the satisfaction of getting up on his own. Hearing his closet open he knew that his brother had put on some of his clothes and the thought of that made him a bit fired up. To see his lover in his clothes, half naked... such a great sight in the early morning, but probably a bit compromising. He did dare peek up at Macey and bit his lip slightly. Macey was also walking with a slight limp and that was his work. He had done that to his twin. It aroused him to the point of insanity and he had to follow Macey. He came into the bathroom a little after Macey had taken off his shirt, running his hands over the marks on Macey's torso with a smirk. "We had so much fun last night... but we gotta hide these from mom and dad or they'll start asking questions..."

Status
Not open for further replies.