Nothings Impossible, just unimaginable

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other 2 bears started swirling the sky while the other was battling Fane. Jamie stretched his wings out ready to try and fly but one swooped down aiming at Kao. Instantly he knew he had to get her out the way. In a blink of an eye Jamie looked like he disappeared but he traveled at light speed and picked Kao up.

He stood there a for a slight moment not really clicking on what just happened it just seemed to him everything went in slow motion. He thought about it again and wanted to bring the other girl over so he can try and protect them both. He ran and everything went into slow motion once again and he observed the bear as he ran past and noticed under his chin was bare skin. His target wasn't the bear and as he ran past the bear he picked up Lea and ran back over to Kao and placed her down.

He stood there with one girl on his left and one on the right and his arms spread across them and was determined to protect as he jolted his harms his fingernails sharpened up and grew 6 inches longer. He glanced at them and thought it was awesome like wolverine. He shouted over to Fane "Dude aim for there chins". He stood there watching the the other 2 bears one which was grunting on the floor and one still circling in air.

Fane heard Jamie say something about chins as he dodged the bear again. He got close as the bear rose up to strike and looked at its chin. There was skin not covered by rock and that's where he had to aim. #Oh that's what he was saying!# He put out his hands again and felt his energy drain greatly as a small 2x2 shield appeared. It was in front of the bear's chest and the bear was stopped on top of it. Fane quickly went up to the bear and kicked as hard as possible. The bear tried to roar in pain, but it's jaw was broken and all that was heard was a muffled grunting like noise. The bear backed off, went back to the rock golem and glared at Fane.

Fane ran to Jamie and stood on his left side watching the bear in the air, "Hey I've got the defense covered. You able to take offense?"

Jamie looked around and tried to work out the situation. He stretched his wings out flapped around for a moment. "Wish me look dude first time flying and all". He took a deep breath then jumped and flapped at the same time. He didn't realise his speed would work while flying and he went quickly into the bear. As Jamie hit the bear the speed worn off *Seems there a limit on how much speed I can use*. As Jamie hit the bear dug his paws into his shoulders and tried to bite him. Jamie held his hands out and tried to muzzle him. They kept spinning high into the air but soon found themselves falling and with a splash hit the water.

"Good luck!" And Jamie was gone in the blink of an eye. Fane looked up to see him crash into the bear and both kept going up. He heard the other bear roar and started charging. He looked down, braced himself for the energy drain while he waited and prepared himself to make another shield. Fane created a 4x4 energy shield this time, once the bear was only a few feet away, and didn't feel as bad an energy drain as last time. The bear ran heads first into the energy shield and fell to the ground dazed. "You have to be smarter than that!" He heard the splash of water and looked over just to see the water falling back down.

A second later the ground rumbled then quaked violently, sending Fane, Leah and Kao down to their knees. The rock golem, faster than you would think, ran up to Leah and grabbed her. The golem went to grab Kao but Fane stopped him with another 4x4 energy shield, "Get away from her! And let go of Leah!!!" He got up and spun his body to hit the golem with his tail but missed. The golem was already gone by the time Fane started spinning. Fane looked around and saw the golem a ways off. Before he could do anything the bear that was dazed charged again and Fane dodged. "Get out of my way you stupid bear thing!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Jamie was fighting furiously in the water with the bear. Jamie managed to get a few nails under his chin and a bear yelped backwards away from him. The bear swam quickly towards him but soon was grabbed by the sea monster which Jamie saw earlier. The creature pulled the bear downwards and it looked like the bear panicked and was breathing out more than it should.

Jamie watched has it went down but he needed air as well so he concentrated and swam up quickly and flew out and hovered a little awkwardly because he was still learning how to fly but he managed to hover. He looked over at Fane while taking in deep breaths as he noticed the girls weren't there he was about to fly over but a tentacle grabbed his leg and pulled him back in the lake. *Give me a break* he thought

I froze up as the whole scene unfolded before me, My eyes widening from fear as the strange bears attacked us. I was glad to be out of the way while the boy tried to protect the girls, but I had forgotten about the golem until I felt someone's arms grab me and begin to drag me away. I began to dig my nails into him and scream and struggle as fear overwhelmed me, but all of a sudden the golem tripped on something. He didn't release me right away, but I could feel something grabbing at his legs and body so that he couldn't get up from the ground. I looked down to notice strange bony and dead hands reaching up from the ground and somehow holding his large, struggling body down as I kept on trying to get away, he finally released me as the hands grabbed around his arms and started pulling them off of me.

Fane heard a splash and looked over, but he only saw the water rippling. #Was Jamie pulled back in?# While he was distracted the bear slashed and hit his right arm. His arm went limp from the impact and a gash could be seen on his arm. Some blood could be seen coming out but it wasn't too deep of a wound. #Just great!# Fane then heard Leah scream and was about to look when the bear roared. He waited for the bear to charge and raised his left arm creating a 3x3 shield to stop it. However, the bear had been watching Fane's first fight and flew over the shield and landed on him.

The bear tried to bite Fane's neck but was stopped by a 2x2 shield between its necks. He moved up and then kicked as hard as he could at the chin. He got a direct his and broke the bears jaw like the last. #I'm so glad I strengthened me legs with track and cross country. Not to mention this new body seems to be stronger....# He rolled away and watched the bear fly into the sky to get away. The shields disappeared and he looked over to Leah and saw the golem being held down by arms that were coming out of the ground. He started running over to Leah wondering why she wasn't running away.

I watched the hands as they literally began to pull the golem into the ground, I started taking steps backwards but as soon as I had gotten a little ways away the hands began to withdraw and the golem began to get up. I could hear Fane running up behind me and decided that it would take the golem a while to get himself out of the dirt that now covered most of his body. I turned around and began to run towards Fane as fast as I could, "Where's everyone, are they okay?" I asked wondering if Kao was okay alone.

As Jamie was dragged down even deeper into the lake he thought to himself he's had enough of this stupid water beast. Soon enough he was face to face with this beast with it's tentacle wrapped around his ankle. He glared at the beast as it opened its mouth *Oh fuck no you don't* he thought.

He flipped his wrists and his nails grew and sliced the tentacle off like he did before. His mind was set on one thing killing the beast and with his speed and nails spread in front of him he sped towards one of the eyes of the water beast. He burst through it and it screamed. It could be heard out of the water it was that loud and soon afterwards the whole body of the water beast popped and sent Jamie flying out of the water and into a flying bear.

As Jamie hit the bear his head hit under belly of the bear which was rock solid and knocked him out and he fell towards the ground towards Fane and Leah.

The bear stumbled in his flight slightly and saw Jamie. It snapped his jaws and and started to fly after him.

I watched in horror as Jamie went flying towards us unconscious with one of the strange rock bears coming after him. I could feel my heart begin to race and my eyes began to glow an almost blinding golden. I could feel energy and adrenaline flowing around and through my body as I watched the scene. I was running towards Jamie yelling at him to get up as the bear came after him and all of a sudden something crashed into the bear, knocking it into the ground. I watched as another bear stood up and faced the bear growling, but there was something different about this bear, it looked dead! I tried to back away from the two fighting bears, but it seemed like I had lost control of my own body and gained control of the dead bear's.

"Well Jamie is in the lake-" The piercing scream of the water beast was heard and Fane looked at the lake. He saw Jamie shoot out of the water and a large plume of water followed. He saw Jamie hit the flying bear and go unconscious and that's when Fane went into action. He forgot all about the golem which was still in the ground, as well as his limp right arm, and made the priority to save Jamie. He ran towards Jamie and started flapping his wings. #Come on!!! Come on!!! FLY!!!# Adrenaline rushed through Fane's body and helped him to fly. He couldn't even tell he was flapping his wings anymore and was approaching Jamie. He saw the bear chasing Jamie and tried to hurry.

Something crash into the bear, but kept he focus on Jamie as the bear went to the ground. Fane finally caught Jamie with his left arm but was descending quickly. He was barely able to handle his own weight while flying so adding another person made it almost impossible. He now felt himself flapping his wings harder and falling quickly. He angled his open wings so they would fall into the lake. It didn't take long for them to hit the water and luckily they were close to shore. Fane could only use his legs to swim as he held Jamie on his left shoulder, but it was more than enough. He didn't want anything to attack them and when they got to shore Fane put Jamie lying down.

He looked over to see Leah standing still with golden glowing eyes transfixed on something. He finally looked to where the bear had fallen and saw a dead bear fighting the rock bear. #Where did that bear come from and why? ......No time for that, I have to get next to her in case something happens.# Fane picked up Jamie with his left arm, put him on his shoulder as best he could, and started to walk as fast as he could towards Leah.

I tried my best to keep my focus on the two bears, but after a while I began to get tired. My gaze dropped and the dead bear fell into nothing but pieces of bone. The other seemed to be wounded, but it was still strong and alive. It turned so that it was faced directly at me, and then without warning it attacked. The attack almost seemed awkward for the wounded bear, its wound were obviously painful and had weakened it a little bit, this gave me a chance to jump out of the way just before it came crashing down where I had been standing. I began to run away, but the bear was already up again and ready to attack once more.

Jamie moaned and rubbed his head "what the hell happened" he mumbled and tried to focus what was going on. He soon realised he was moving but not of his accord. He realised Fane got him and has to remember to thank him later.

Jamie couldn't see anything while over Fane's shoulder but he was hurrying somewhere quickly. "I'll be fine thanks dude you can put me down" he asked.

He still felt a little woozy and wasn't too sure how long he's been out for. He thinks he'll be alright in a moment and there was no need to be carried especially since he can still hear one of the bears.

"You collided with the bear thing in the air." Fane continued to walk quickly towards Leah and saw the bear charging towards her. "You better be ok, we still have one bear left to fight!" He carefully put Jamie down and ran as fast as he could towards Leah. He got in front of the bear and put his right arm up to create another shield. However, his vision blurred and only a faint yellow glow appeared in front of his hand. He went down on one knee and the bear ran head first into Fane.

He got thrown back ten feet onto the ground and the bear was dazed a bit. The bear roared and started charging again. #I knew I couldn't do it again....I had to try......# Fane tried desperately to get up, but was barely able to move his body.

"FANE" Jamie screeched and sped along with speed, knelt down and with both hands jabbed his fingernails right under the chin. The bear howled in pain, he lifted one hand out and jabbed it in again which made the bear howl even more.

Jamie just kept jabbing one after the other, dark red blood gushed over his hands. He managed to get the bear on its back and as he sat on the bear's belly and kept jabbing over and over. The bear has stopped howling and clearly dead but that didn't stop him.

I watched as Jamie started stabbing his fingernail into the bear's exposed neck over and over again. I could goosebumps run up my arms at the animals howls, but when it's howls died away and death came to the bear and although I was very relieved by its death the sight of Jamie stabbing it repeatedly, even after its death, gave me the chills. I glanced away from the scene, "Okay, we need to hurry and find a way out of here before we get attacked again or it turns to night...Who knows what might come out at night." I said trying to get Jamie's attention away from the dead bear.

Fane lay on the ground and heard Jamie shout something. He tried to look in the direction the bear is but couldn't. He closed his eyes and focused on his hearing, he thought he heard the bear but then it was gone. He heard Leah say something but couldn't make it out. #I just need to rest....I wonder how that water is in the lake. I bet it would feel good right now.#

Jamie didn't hear Leah's words but was about to stop anyway "Stupid........ Bloody......... bear" He stopped jabbing it, stood up and kicked it. He took a deep breath and looked at all the blood on himself. His hands started to shake due to adrenaline going through him. "I don't believe I did that" he muttered to himself. He looked up to check on his teammates he noticed someone missing "Erm....guys?" He started to ask "Aren't we missing one" With another look around "Make that 2 where that arsehole who started the mess"

Status
Not open for further replies.