Nothings Impossible, just unimaginable

Status
Not open for further replies.
James raised his voice "Me, look like this? I'm a bloke and I want my bits back plus I've grown a foot" James took a breath and calmed himself down "Sorry it's just a lot to take in but I think my wings are cool haven't tried flying with them yet unlike the dragon dude". James smirked at Fane then looked at each of the party which had formed and wondered "Hey guys there has to be a reason why we're here since we all just got here. Officially back home I'm a games geek so hopefully if we save this world we might get back home. This is all speculation on my behalf but we have no idea what's going on in this place, how we got here, why we look like this." James stopped and went on asking himself in his head many questions to find a way home. He realised he was rambling on and on, he just wanted to try and work out there situation but there was so many questions. After a while he looked at his party "You never know it could be as simple as finding a portal but I do agree that we should stick together and watch each other's back I've seen face to face what's in that water and I don't really want to be around here when it recovers."

I looked back towards the water and remember the blue serpent and felt the hairs on the back of my neck begin to rise. "We could always ask...I mean maybe this has happened before and we could find someone to help us! Except I don't know what language the people here might speak..." I said, my voice turning from enthusiastic to hopeless by the last sentence. I started scratching down my arm and looked down to see a big green beetle crawling slowly up my arm, leaving a bruised looking trail behind it. I screamed loudly again and began to shake my arm viciously trying to get the ugly thing off, but it held on to my arms tightly, digging its legs into my skin.

"You are a guy?! I can't believe you turned into a seven foot woman!" Fane looks her over again unable to tell that she was once a man. He felt his face flush red when the woman commented on his flying and he looked at the sky, "Tch it wouldn't have turned out like that if I wasn't dropped from the sky...."

"Whatever the reason we are here we need to figure this out-" He covered his ears when the colorful girl screamed and he looked at her. Fane saw a strange beetle clinging to her arm as she tried to fling it off. He reached out and grabbed her arm but hesitated not sure if he should even try to take the beetle off.

James shrugged his shoulders "This definitely wouldn't be my first choice of transformation but hopefully I'll get back to normal when I get home". He adjusted his breasts, "I definitely can see women's point of views now".

When Leah screamed, Fane was slightly closer and got to her and held her arm. James looked at the strange beetle and Fane hesitating. He had an idea "Try and stay calm" he ran to the river and picked up some water which turned to jelly and ran back to them. He held one clump of jelly under Leah's arm and James dug his fingernails into the jelly as he did so the fingernails grew longer and sharper.

James lost his focus and they went back to normal he stared at his fingernails astonished what just happened but he quickly went back on what he was meant to be doing. He put some jelly on his finger nails and tried to entice the beetle to follow it and land on the jelly.

"Hold her arm steady Fane, and deep breaths Leah. I hope this works". James put his finger near the beetle hoping his plan will work. Without looking up he also said "Hey Fane….Name's James by the way"

Kao rushed over, the water turning jelly and back to liquid as she made it to shore. She frowned at the beetle. Something about it triggered instincts. Damned if she knew why. She swallowed and stayed back. What did she know about this? Something. It had to be important. It didn't look like any beetle she had seen on Earth before, however.

She watched, not wanting to get in the way of these people but desperately wishing she knew why she thought it was important that they don't do... do... something...

Kao worried her lip as they helped the girl. She looked back at the water, then at the trio. She snapped her fingers. "Don't kill the bug! I don't know why, but something tells me killing it would be bad news." She slid closer to watch the drama. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

I tried to hold still as best as I could for them as they tried to get the beetle off, but pain was firing through my arm from the bruised looking area the beetle had left. I closed meeyes as the pain grew stronger and stronger, and then it died away not because of anything the beetle had done, but because me arm was now going numb. "I can't feel me arm!" I cried out desperately not knowing what to do. A tiny drop of the jelly plopped onto the bruised numb area and the feeling began to come back while the skin turned to its normal color. "The jelly helps!" I said with excitement.

James turned to Kao "Yea I agree killing it might be a bad idea". James tried to think how Kao could help but when Leah said the jelly helps he gave up on trying to entice the beetle of her arm and started flicking jelly around her arm. "Kao? isn't it?" he asked "bring more jelly water stuff I'll use what I got here to help Leah". He then questioned out loud "It still doesn't help moving the beetle though, it's being stubborn and not moving"

"Just pull it off or something! Its freaking me out and its stabbing its legs into my arm which really hurts!" I said desperately even though I knew that ripping it would probably wasn't a very good idea. Most of my arm was starting to turn back to normal from the jelly now, and I was starting to feel a little better, but the thing was still on me and wouldn't let go which was starting to make me panic a little.

Fane quickly looked up at James, "Good to meet ya. I'll have to give you a girl name later though. James isn't the best girls name." He looked back down and watched what went on with Jame's nails and then the odd jelly healing the girl's arm. #I have to take it off....I'll just yank the feet out one by one as fast as possible!#

"Brace yourself miss!" Lightning fast he pulled the legs on the left side out and went for the right side but the beetle stuck its legs back in. #duh I gotta use both hands!# Fane let go of the girls arm and quickly pulled the legs out and grabbed the beetle with his left hand. He went to throw it but it somehow turned it's legs around and stabbed them into his hand. "Stupid bug!" He pulled back his right arm and was about to punch the beetle.

I let out a breath of relief as the bug was pulled away from my arm. I rubbed my arm and then looked over to find that the bug had managed to attach itself to the boy who has gotten it off of me. I stared at it with horror as my mind began to think of a way to get it off without it jumping to someone else. "I wonder what it would do if we put the jelly on it..." I said thoughtfully thinking that maybe it wouldn't like the jelly and would let go, or the jelly would dissolve it or do some other amazing thing to get it to leave.

Kao grabbed a stick and ran to the boy... dragon. She held the stick in front of the beetle, gently nudging. She smiled as it felt the wood with it's feelers. "C'mon. Get off him." She watched as it began to climb on the branch. "That's better. I hope."

"Oh yea it comes to you" James complained. He sat on the floor and looked up at the others "Everyone alright?" he asked. He hated bugs always landed on him or getting in the way of the TV, they were more of a nuisance for James the only bug he did like was the spider. He did have a pet spider once and it gave him joy feeding his spider other bugs. James thought back at his spider *I miss Bitter*. His spider name was Bitter but the neighbour's cat snuck through his window, knocked the spider cage and ate him.

Kao nodded. Of course she wasn't the one who had anything bad happen. She set the stick down next to a tree and came back. "I'm Kao, by the way."

She looked around for any sign of civilization. There had to be some sort of clue on how they got here, or how they could go home. She signed softly, scared, but luckily not alone.

Fane watched as the bug climbed onto the stick. He looked to his hand and saw the holes in his skin where the beetle was. He realised that he hadn't felt any pain like Leah. #Thick skin to be sure...# He answered James, "I'm alright. And hey for now we should call you Jamie!"

He looked to Kao, "Nice to meet you! I'm Fane if you didn't catch it earlier since you were near that lake." He gestured over to the lake for no reason. #Oh that's right.# Fane looked at Leah, "I heard 'Jamie' call you Leah correct?"

James smiled "Yea Jamie will do, but pleased to meet you Kao". Jamie wondered about his girls name he was given and truth be told he didn't mind it. Jamie was a unisex name and some people at work did call him Jamie so it works for him. Jamie asked his new friends "Right since we don't want to stay here what shall we do I suggest we go find a town and ask the locals, as long as we stick together we should be all right, what do you three think we should do"

I watched as the beetle crawling onto the stick. Well that would have been nice to know... I thought looking down at my arm which was now fully healed."Nice to meet you Kao. And yea I'm Leah!" I said happy that I had some company in this weird world. "And yea we should probably get moving, the sooner we get out of here the better!" I added rubbing my now healed arm.

Kao nodded and headed for the nearest tree. She easily climbed up it to get some sort of vantage point. There had to be civilization somewhere. The tops of the trees swayed peacefully, the leaves sighing in the sunlight. Kao's footing was somehow sure and steady. She peered out in every direction before climbing back down.

"We seem to be in some sort of fort or giant city of some sort. We just need to pick a direction and go."

Last edited by a moderator:
Fane looked around and saw a few buildings but not much. He saw a local and went over to them, "Excuse me. Could you tell me where the most populated area of this area is?" The local was a large, rock skinned golem who's face was completely immobile and stern. However, he somehow spoke back, "Over to the East. Most people live in the valley area for the weather." The local pointed to the right and walked off.

Fane walked back to the group, "Well let's try going over to the east where apparently more people live. We should have a better chance of finding out what we can do." He looked to the sun and realized there were three of them. He also realized this world may not have the suns rise in the east and set in the west. #I'm very glad that local pointed where the east was in this world.#

Jamie watched as Fane just ran over to a local to ask directions, as Fane came back and explained about more people living over there Jamie just shook his head. "Dude what the hell.... we don't even know if that guy was friendly, so far a giant sea monster tried to kill me and also a stupid bug has how do we........" Jamie was broken off as the rock skinned golem shouted something. Jamie turned and saw 3 rock skinned 2 headed Bears with wings on leads held by the golem. "Fresh meat my pets". the golem sneered. Jamie looked over at Fane "and this is what we get" Jamie complained.

Fane looks at the bears and steps back a bit, "I'm sorry Jamie, I guess I'm just too trusting. What do we do....." A bear charges him and he jumps out of the way. He leaps forward to punch the bear and the hit landed, however, it didn't move the bear at all. The bear swipes at Fane and he gets sent onto the ground a few feet away. The bear flies into the air and goes to land on Fane and he puts his hands out. #NO!!# A brilliant yellow light shines and momentarily blinds everyone. Soon the light dissipates and what is seen is the bear lying on a yellow translucent shield twice the size of the bear. Fane rolls out of the way, the shield disappears and the bear falls to the ground still dazed from what happened.

"What was that?!" But before he could even think the bear regains its senses and attacks again. #SHIELD?!# Fane puts his hands out again but nothing happens so he jumps out of the way. He flaps his wings and tries to fly but to no avail. The bear turns and charges again. Fane waits for the perfect moment then spins in a circle to hit the bear with his tail. The bear is hit on the side and slides a few feet back and charges again. Fane isn't ready and gets hit head on by the bear. He gets sent to the ground and the bear is right on top of him. The bear brings both front paws up into the air then down onto Fane. #STOP!!!# He puts his hands out to stop the paws and the shield appears again however only 4 feet tall and 3 feet wide.

Fane rolls again and the shield disappears, "Hm.....so by wanting to stop something.....not just wanting the shield?"

Status
Not open for further replies.