Notavirgin

C

Corvus Corax

Original poster

I AM NO LONGER A POCKY VIRGIN. I HAVE POCKY ALL IN MY TUMMY.

ALL. IN. MY. TUMMY.

JUST THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW.

Congrats, you pocky whore. I bet you got gangbanged by the sweet sticks of wonder!

T-th-th...they surrounded me and shoved sweet sweet majic down my throat ;__; I HAD TO SWALLOW....

It's ok, baby, but now you're a pocky whore....

Just......

Like.........

ASMO!

0.o.........

DUN...

DUN...........

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!

0.o

What, you mean Asmo?

Something don't smell right in this thread.

It's been years since I've had that toasted almond pocky....I...I loved that stuff...then...the person who used to buy it for me...they...they...;_; they said the store they got it at DIDN'T STOCK IT ANYMORE.

I was heartbroken...and never the same again.

I never wanted any of the other, readily available generic pocky. I only wanted the high class stuff. That box that had gold foil on it...I still remember it. I still remember the anticipation of carefully tearing the tab off the front...revealing the deliciousness inside...

*is now aroused & crying at the same time*

Edit: Have you seen my almond pocky? Brown box, gold foil? Just been 7 YEARS SINCE I HAD IT LAST?

-withdrawl- ....i...i...i...

p-p-p-p-p....ock....y

POCKY IS OVER RATED. >:{

Diana's just jealous cause she ain't got none!

you made a thread about forcing sweet magic down your throat and being forced to swallow...TK's right you are a whore.

She's a pocky whore. leave her to her pocky fate.

*watches from a rain splattered upstairs window across the street, a grass of sherry in his hand, his suit jacket open. Smiles to himself before turning away from the scene below and takes a of the sherry moving to his seat by the fire.*

At least it's not mana potions. Those things don't even taste good.

They are just really skinny pretzels...

Let 'em rip.

:3 -pop up behind vay and shove pocky down his throat- >: D