2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. Primarily Nonbinary
Hello hello! I have a problem. I created a character, but I haven't yet found a home for him. I was wondering if someone was interesting in doing a mature roleplay with me- plot needed.

Actually, I want there to be more plot that then sex. That plot? Dunno. Shrug shrug, but we can find it out! Unrequited love? Sure. Life-long friends? Okay. New kid in town? Love it. A love/hate relationship? Great.

The character bio is here, if you wanted a peak at it. I'm fine with anything, preferred MxM. I can write an entire list of reasons why I approve of MxM more- but I won't. It's just preference. MxF won't hurt.

Rules of thumb aaaaaaaare: Long paragraphs, quick replies (as quick as you can get, though) and HAVE FUN!

I'm willing to do a fxm romantic roleplay- I particularly like medieval more royals stuff or apocalyptic stuff or government is after us stuff, but yeahhhh, I'm open to anything. :3

Boop, seems I found the right person. (and late, haha.) if you're still interested in the MxM, I can PM you about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.