1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
Genres
Horror, Paranormal, Comedy, Action, Magical, Fantasy, Modern, School, and Romance.
Vladimir is not the average man. While on a specific mission the prince of all vampires must go among the human college and attempt to find a group of vampires who have gone rogue. He ends up being roommates with an a human male... Who's blood is intoxicating to him and well... They both have alot of chemistry it seems and now he must protect him.

-Character Sheet-
Name: Vladimir Tyson Knight
(Goes by Vlad)

Height: 6 ft

Body Type: Athletic/Muscular

Species: Vampire

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Birthday: August 13th

Sign: Leo

Hobbies: Fighting and Training. But when he is not doing that you would find a book in his hand.

Personality: Vlad is known for being being sarcastic and mysterious. He is also known for being a tough guy with a bad temper. He doesn't take shit from anybody and refuses to bow down to anyone and can be quite violent. He is also quite stubborn but smart and loyal. He has a few friends and if you manage to get into his heart you will be able to see the side of him that he keeps from the world.

Bio: Vlad is well respected in the Vampire nation. Being a prince and all you would assume so. He has 4 close friend who he can trust. The only person he doesn't trust is his own father.... they share the same hatred for one another. He has been born into royalty. And his bloodline has generations and generations into royalty. His family is actually the descendant of Dracula himself and Vladimir proves to be as powerful as Dracula. He may not be close to his father but he is closer to his little sister and mother.

Looks: Pic Below except a bit more muscles.
482946_1372003646632_500_447.jpg

Just put up a CS :)

Kieran I. Moor.
[spoili]

photo.jpg
superthumb.png

Name: Kieran Isaac Moor.
Nickname(s):
I. Kier.

DOB: November 1st.
Sign: Scorpio.

Orientation: Pansexual.
Appearance: Kieran is often described attractive and secretive. Regardless of his age, many people mistaken him to be younger. Since childhood, he endured the misconception. He's tall, standing at five foot ten with a lanky, athletic build. He developed the habit stuffing his short, dark brown hair underneath beanies. Instead of contacts, Kieran opted for large-frame glasses. Despite his horrid eyesight, he's self-conscious of his amber-colored eyes. Unless it's business-related, Kieran preferred comfortable clothing, especially over-sized hoodies.
Tattoos:
I. Thunderbird outline on his back.
II. Polynesian armband on his right wrist.

Race: Human.

Personality: Kieran is often described sarcastic, witty, and blunt. His brutal honesty has a tendency evoking skirmishes. He can be innovative, intuitive, and resourceful. Due to his sardonic demeanor, many people overlook his high intellect, believing he's a slacker. After enrolling in college, Kieran learned responsibility, discipline, and compassion. He's willing to do whatever it takes to protect his loved ones, to the point skirting his own safety. Other personality traits include hardworking, mischievous, loyal, tenacious, and vindictive.

Hobbies:
I. Writing.
II. Painting.
III. Photography.

History: Kieran was born and raised in England. His father was a successful businessman; his mother, a professional artist. For half his life, Kieran lived in England. His father taught him everything about business, hoping he would follow in his footsteps. However, Kieran had other plans. Similar to his mother, Kieran appreciated the fine arts, from painting to photography. At the age of eighteen, his parents were murdered by a mysterious force. After the funeral, Kieran moved abroad, enrolling in a prestigious university in America.

Trivia:
I. Despite settling in America, Kieran maintained his British tongue.
II. He's fluent in a few languages.
III. Kieran has a photographic memory.
IV. When he's excited or nervous, Kieran has a tendency rambling.
V. After his parent's death, Kieran learned self-defense.
[/spoili]
(Regarding the college's setting, if you prefer a different location, I'm totes fine with it!)

• Love
Reactions: Bryce
I have a perfect OC for this, He's submissive but a vampire, but I also have a human OC that fits. I'd love to rolepaly with you.