Not sure...

Thank you. I think I will talk about it with my brother. Sometimes though, I could be working when I suddenly get hit by the past. Memories, good ones, to where I feel numb, realized I will never get to experience other things. This and I think about the whole Heaven thing....sometimes it's a bit much. I just really want to know if she's okay...if I could have that, peace of mind, I will be okay.
This is gonna be a bit heavy...

If there is an afterlife, then I'm certain the memories she would want you to keep would be the ones of pleasant times. She'd want to see you succeed and be happy and move on with your life, because after a short amount of time in the cosmic scheme of things, you'll be joining her anyway.

If there is no afterlife, then don't fret: Everything she was has passed on, and the atoms and molecules that made up who she was have returned to the universe from whence they came. There is no pain, there is no sorrow, there is regret, and if she could see you now, she'd want you to live a full and happy life, not one filled with regrets.

Time heals all wounds, if you let them. Regardless of whether she exists or not, she would want you to be happy. It is thus, only logical, to remember her fondly, and remind yourself of what she would want for you... I would imagine many pleasant things.

Reactions: Minibit