Not sure where to post this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ironspine

Original poster
Hi! I hope that this isn't a stupid question, but I'm still fairly new to this forum. I have a plot that I have been working on for a little while now and would like to have other people read it and give me some feedback and constructive criticism. However, I'm having a little bit of difficulty deciphering which forum to post that on? Again, sorry if this is a stupid question!

Bear with me, I'm just a wee newbie. ;-;

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
Female
You will probably want to post that in Interest Checks & Discussion and make sure you say that you need comments and feedback!

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person

redblood

Anxious Tomato Will Bite You!
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week, Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Afternoons, evenings and nights.
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
Male, Female,
Genres
Historical, fantasy, magic, horror, supernatural, survival, vampires, demons, pirates, mutants, ghosts, romance (FxF, MxM, MxF) (Romance should be part of the plot and not the whole plot in itself), etc.
If you want to check if people are interested in your idea and want some feedback on it, then interest check is a good place to start. ^^

Edit: Diana, you damn Ninja owl xD

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
I

ironspine

Original poster
Thank you guys! I was unsure of whether or not interest check was the appropriate place or not, so this definitely clears it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.