Not sure what genre?

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ElBell

Hey! I have a plot I'm just dying to do, but I am unsure where it belongs as far as requests. It is a 1x1, but I'm not sure if it should go in Liberteen, Romance, or Fantasy. I also only want 1 partner for this roleplay. Any help?

If you intend for it to have a lot of sex and so forth, definitely put it in Liberteen.

If not, it could go in either one if both apply. Try to decide whether you want the romance or the fantasy aspects to be most prominent, and if you can pick one then put it in that interest check section.

If that doesn't work for you, you can always chuck it in the General Partner Requests area. That seems to be the most logical place for requests that are too broad to fit in one genre.

• Thank You
Reactions: ElBell
@Jorick would a high possible violence level also probably put it towards Liberteen? I can never remember what violence does as far as where a post should go <_<

I think the Libertine/Liberteen sections are only mandatory for sexual content, not violence. There are content tags to warn people about crazy levels of violence outside of those sections, so I think that means high violence is acceptable everywhere.

But you might want to bug a staff member for confirmation, just to be safe.

• Thank You
Reactions: ElBell
@ElBell

Jorick is quite right. Liberteen forums are only for sex content, because gore isn't illegal between teenagers and adults. Therefore, no need to worry about it. Definitely put up tags, though, and if things get too graphic it may be worthwhile to use a couple spoilers.

Status
Not open for further replies.