1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Not sure if bug: Ad Banner metrics don't show

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by fatalrendezvous, Oct 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. When you go to My Ads, the old banner system used to display a view count, click count, and click-through rate (percentage of clicks out of views). The current banner system seems to have those metrics, but only ever displays N/A rather than showing the numbers.

I know this is not a huge, pressing deal and I can probably live without them, but as someone who likes to know that the banners are being effective, I'd like to be able to check the metrics once in a while.

At first I thought it was a bug, but then I thought maybe my banner just hadn't been up long enough to have any meaningful data. Now it's been about a week and still nothing. Is this a bug or just something that needs to be enabled from an admin side?

2. It might need to be enabled. O_O Next time I run an update on the ads I'll check the settings to make sure that gets enabled. (That might be a bit, though, I'm setting up for another short update day sometime soon.)

• Thank Thank x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.