5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
  4. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy (High and Low), Sci-Fi, Modern Fantasy, Modern Realistic, Apocalypse, Drama, Romance... I have lots of interests!
When you go to My Ads, the old banner system used to display a view count, click count, and click-through rate (percentage of clicks out of views). The current banner system seems to have those metrics, but only ever displays N/A rather than showing the numbers.

I know this is not a huge, pressing deal and I can probably live without them, but as someone who likes to know that the banners are being effective, I'd like to be able to check the metrics once in a while.

At first I thought it was a bug, but then I thought maybe my banner just hadn't been up long enough to have any meaningful data. Now it's been about a week and still nothing. Is this a bug or just something that needs to be enabled from an admin side?

It might need to be enabled. O_O Next time I run an update on the ads I'll check the settings to make sure that gets enabled. (That might be a bit, though, I'm setting up for another short update day sometime soon.)

• Thank You
Reactions: fatalrendezvous
Status
Not open for further replies.