Not so heartless

"no thank you, I'm going to check on something" the boy said, declining the offer. He watched as she jumped up the building. After she was out of view he turned back to the street.

He walked out the ally, his eyes fell on a girl. He moved with little sound and no presence, untill he was next to the girl. " Hey there" he said, placing his hand on her shoulder to get her attention. "I'm very sorry but could I ask you and your friend on the roof with the gun to stop what you are doing" he said, a smile was placed on his face. But the girl could tell it was fake.

Alaara, felt something on her shoulder but she didn't even flinch. Her gaze remained on the two people ahead as they continued speaking to each other. She smirked at the other person's request. "Unfortunately I can't do that. A contract is a contract and my friend up there needs to complete it." Alaara's words were simple. Shrugging the hand off her shoulder she glanced at the young man and smirked once again. Dropping her arms to the side she approached the two figures. tapping the male on the shoulder he turned around and met her gaze.

Her motion was swift as her hand came up and slammed the young man's, the witness', head against the brick wall. There was a crunch as a blood trail followed the young man's body, as it slowly slid down the brick wall. Looking at the young lady in front of her, the taller raven haired girl smirk in a sinister manner. Her eyes quickly shifted to the rooftop and then back to the young woman. If Kennedy could take the shot within the next few moments that would be great, if not, Alaara would have to end the young woman's life herself.

(If @~ElectraHeart and @wolfs rain come back I will edit this post.)