Not So Crazy

"Wane, cut Lyra free with the scale." I order.
"It won't matter." My demon friend says. "At least you won't be surviving."
"If that is the case then tell me what you were saying. It won't hurt anything. Show your pride."
"Fine. In your previous incarnation, Reno, you were feared. Feared by demon kind. But now, you are weak. Reno, Allen isn't the natural entity in your body, you are. I was to keep you in check or kill you, it is too late to keep you in check now though."
"Wysteria, get the others out. It seems they want me more than you. And if that is the case, I won't let them kill you. Now move. No holding back, demon. To the death."
"That is the plan. Don't disappoint me."

Nodding at Reno, I tugged at Lyra- attempting to pull her up when I felt a precedes behind me. Had...had someone turned out the air con? I shivered and turned slowly. It felt as if a thousands of icy needles were poking into my skin.
A young girl greeted me with a pop of chewing gum. When I saw her, a head ache formed in my head- and I groaned. Who was she?
"Sup? Names Hallow, now if you would, gifted, would you listen to me?" The young fourteen year old tossed her short black hair. A demon?
well, she doesn't look like one, that's for sure!
reaching out, I prodded the new girl in the jaw. She was real, firm solid...thing. "Well, as it seems you guys...we're a bit cornered..." My gaze lingered on the demon man who seemed to be a smug sort of guy. "And hell, I know I don't know you to well...but let's not get killed? Okay?"

Mio just sat and watched, at least until her best fried showed up, the twin tailed cat demon. He looked agitated and ready to kill, something that Mio has rarely ever seen in him. Turning to him and smiling, she gave him a light pat on the head, "There's no reason for you to be upset Nekomata. You should be like me and just sit and watch the entertaining show."

He looked as though he were about to attack her for that comment, "If I were you, I would pay more attention to your surroundings." it was hard to understand exactly what he meant, then she realized it. The two demons (or the two newcomers she thought were demons) with human forms were most likely very powerful. Mio knew from experience that the more of an oppressive aura a demon gave off, the more powerful they were. Allowing herself to relax and feel her surroundings, she immediately understood. Both of these demons had similarly oppressive auras to the last demon she saw outside of an institute.

"Well, this is a little bit more interesting. But I have to wonder what you're here for exactly. Either it's to kill us, maybe sent by a master, were drawn to us for some reason or you just want to have a little chi-chat." Even for Mio, this kind of comment was odd for her, especially in the situation. But nonetheless, she kept a mischievous grin on her face and had an anticipation for excitement.

I grip the scale that lays on the table, and glance at the doctor, who is hyperventilating. I slip the scale between my middle and pointer fingers of my right hand.
"Hallow, if you are the boss here, call this tool off before I give you a reason to fear me once more." I snarl through my teeth.
I never take my eyes off of the demon I was ready to kill as I backed toward Lyra. I slice the fabric of the straight-jacket and again just past the hands. I walk back toward my demon, and smirk.
"What are you waiting for? You need some sort of okay? Are you too afraid? Where is your pride, your wrath, your greed?"
He lunges at me, and I sidestep him and toss him onto the table, cracking it. I then embed his own scale into his forehead. He screams in pain as I twist his arm. As I glare at the demon, he disappears in a puff of smoke, and reappears next to Hallow clinging his arm. I smirk as he pulls the scale from his head. The demon glares at me before disappearing to where ever he did.
"So Hallow, what do you want with us?"

Lyra immediately tore the jacket off and ran for the back of the room, getting as far away from the ensuing fight as possible. She wanted to scream at them, to tell them to stop fighting and that people with gifts from the Creator shouldn't fight supernatural beings she sends to Earth (yes, in Lyra's mind, God was female) because it could only bring bad luck at best and divine retribution at worst. But she said none of these things. She just couldn't bring herself to. For some reason she felt like it just wasn't her place, that no one would listen to her. People had been in the habit of ignoring her pleas lately. So she simply hid behind the chair she had been sitting on moments ago, watching everything unfold and trying to puzzle it all out on her own.

"Speak of the devil, it's the devil's spawns. He laughed as the demon appeared behind Reno and the man appeared with demons in tow, Wane merely watched the whole scene unfold, a girl spirit who didn't appear to be demonic had appeared, Reno leapt into action threatening imminent death to the hellish imps. "So Hallow, what do you want with us?" he eyes the demon.

I step up and stare at the otherworldy being "Yeah, what's up with all this, ya have any idea why were here?, 'cuz if you don't you can gtfo, we don't need extra trouble. Go back to your realm and leave us the hell alone". He scoffed and crossed his arms, he'd be ready as backup, but Reno seemed to have things under control as it is.

The young teenage girl popped a bubble of gum again, and looked at everyone- bored. I don't know why though! What could be more fun than this! I'm wishing I have popcorn right about now! With a flick of her wrist, a envelope appeared in her hand with a puff of smoke. Lazily, she dangled it in the air.
"Message from my dear old boss, grumpy old git he is, never let's me a have a bloody minutes peace..." She shoved it towards us with a prompt gesture. "Look, these demons can hurt you," she nodded to the new guy with a tip of her head. "And I really can't be bothered to read today. Oh,"
Suddenly, a Biro with a skull head top appeared in her hands. "Now get something done. That guy over there looks ready to drag you guys to a padded cell..."

"Boss? you talking about Lucifer girlie? Honestly, you should read the damn message, because you ARE bothered to read it. We need to know what's up". Sheesh, and I thought I didn't give a damn in Sivart's school, but this girl just didn't care even with the threat of some guy who tore scales of demons.

I then turned to the doctor, his eyes were wide and he shook, I raised my hands up in a 'I mean you no harm I swear' manner "It's a'ight Doc, we mean no harm, if anything the demons will kill you first." It was clear by his face he didn't see the demons or believe my words. Great, I guess he's just going to have to deal with us later and then we get our bad boy and girl punishments. Honestly, I'm not sure if I can pull off the straitjacket look.

I looked back at the indifferent girl "Okay, big deal, our human doctor is scared shitless, what else is new? Now are you going to freaking cooperate?"

I laugh boisterously. "I have been holding back a lot. It will take all the people in this right now facility to keep me down long enough to get a straight jacket on me. Yes that is my pride showing itself, but it is not without reason. I alone could hold them off long enough for the rest of you to get out. You aren't crazy enough to try to stop me, right doc?" I ask facing him. I give my most diabolical grin, and he shakes his head. "That means he wants to live to me. Let's go. Wyst, grab the envelope while I make sure the path is clear ahead." I smile, opening the door. I see doctors and other staff standing outside with syringes.
"Get more people." I laugh.
They step toward me, and I send a kick at one of the men with a syringe. He falls backward and I dodge a group of doctors who attempt to hold me down. I leap over them send a kick at one of the staff member holding a syringe. A third of the men and women who tried to stop me are on the ground grasping parts of their body. I grab a one of the syringes and grin.
"How was this supposed to stop me?"

I blinked and shivered when he saw a bunch of demons, the girl Lyra hiding, Wyst seeming to enjoy the whole situation, Mio watching carefully, and Reno taking down all the doctors. I was confused, Wane randomly retreated inside of me and I had control of the body now. It had at least been a half hour, and I cursed fate for having to deal with this situation at hand. I really didn't want to get into the middle of this.

I got on my knees and crawled under the table, shutting my eyes tightly and trying to will myself out of control, but I've done that sort of thing several times and it didn't work now or before. I pulled my knees to my chest and hugged them, I tried to keep my breathing even. I wondered if the others had noticed me by now or if they were too busy with the chaos going on to notice Wane had dissappeared. I looked at the guy Reno, my eyes pleading, "W-What are you doing?" my voice trembled "We're going to get in trouble".

"Great time for you to show up Siv." I snort. "Lets get you caught up. We are already in trouble. If we don't get out of here now, not only will we have trouble with the docs, but from the demons who seem to be taking an interest in us." I recall aloud as I knock one of the standing doctors out. "Got it Siv? Now Wyst, Mio, Siv, Lyra lets go." I command as I knock out a second, and put a third on her knees. "I am sorry, my friends, my doctors. This is where we part."
I duck, spin past the arms and syringes coming my way. I send my arms into the guts of the doctors and a minute later another third of the doctors sent to stop us are down on the ground.
"Boo!" I grin as I lunge at the remaining doctors, and they jump back.
"Lets move!"

I crawl out from under the table and glare at Reno, "I know! I saw what happened. What I mean is we can't do this! We're in a mental institution, they'll lock us up and we'll be in big BIG trouble." I looked to the others to see if they were going to follow through with this guys plans. I stood up and pulled the purple hood over my head, the whole garb was Wane's choice of style but I could never rid myself of it because Wane always found a way to get it back. Still, I had a habit of donning the cloak's hood when I was nervous, scared, or shy.

I gasped as more doctors came in and Reno attempts to dispose of them too. This was crazy! We were going against authority. I shook my head, deciding if everyone else was in, I guess I was in as well. I shoved my hands in my pockets and cast my gaze to the floor "Some birthday this is" I mumbled, it wasn't a good day to turn fifteen, well, any day of my life wouldn't be good for that matter.

Snatching the letter from the girl's hands, I stuffed it into my pocket and stood beside Mio. I agreed with Mio, getting out of this place was going to be near on impossible...but what else could we do? I sighed. A padded cell was not for me, too boring and dull- certainly not my style, I would rather chew glass. My gaze travelled between Hallow and Reno. Which one? Shrugging to myself, I pulled out the letter and looked at it pensively. Surely it would get us out...somehow? If she was some weird...higher demon...thing, her boss we have to pretty high up right?
oh come on partner, it's from hell itself! Open it you idiot. The voice echoed through my head. Actually, I wonder if we could get out of here. My gaze wandered to Reno who seemed to be taking down the Doctors with ease. I still had some knowledge of fighting from my younger years...could we get out?
"Ooh...bad move." Hallow winced as she glanced at me with her gray eyes. "If you think you can get out of here, chuck all those ideas down the drain!" She popped another bubble of chewing gum. "Police were called up. You'll be locked up forever!" She edged back into a chair, and with a wave of her hand- dismissed the demon guy as he disappeared into a puff of smoke. "To be honest, your only chances seem to be with me"

Ihad to try really hard not to freak out "I told you! I told you! Reno, how are you going to stand up to police. Do you think we can manage that? What makes you think we can get out?" I looked back at Wyst "At least read the letter, this can't be for nothing". I sighed, hating every moment of this. I wanted to shrink and melt away, away from this. I can't believe this was happening. I cast my gaze down to the floor and the violet hood hid my face.

"Shut it, and maybe I could work on it." I snarl as I spot the police lights. "Of course. Alright demon. What do you have in store for us? How are we getting out of this? You can do that, can't you? So help us, so we can help you." I spit as I walk back into the room. 'Calm down Reno,' I hear Allen whisper in the back of my head. 'Don't push me away.' "Let's go Hallow. Lets get out of here, alive preferably."

It was kind of funny to see everyone getting upset over everything, Mio had to try not to laugh at them all. "I say the best thing to do is to either go out a window or just barge through everyone in our way." Though she knew the second idea was probably a bad one, she thought it would be so entertaining. Turning to Hallow, she smiled at her, genuinely smiled, "I believe that you are smart enough to come up with a plan. And for your sake I hope so, because I'm not too big on police." It wasn't that she didn't like being put into a padded cell, she enjoyed the quietness, it was just that she wanted to breathe some fresh air for once.

As we wait for Hallow to respond, I hear the police entering the facility.
"Hallow!" I yell, my eyes glowing with anger. "Get us out of here!" I snarl as I begin barricading the door.
I lean against the door in addition to the barricade.

Hallow grumbled, annoyed. "Alright, alright- keep your pants on!" She plucked the letter from my hands- and ripped it open with ease. "If you guys actually did something useful and opened the god damned letter," A old looking, black key fell into her hands- along with a sheet of paper which she shoved into my hands. Twiddling it between her fingers, she popped another balloon of chewing gum. "You might of actually gotten something done. Now, I need a door- a lock if you may!"

((Is this dead? I don't know what else to post as of now. Sorry))