4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Agender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
  5. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
genre(s): general, fantasy (high or low, modern, urban, or whatever), slice of life, modern, supernatural, paranormal, comedy, romance, mystery, drama, adventure ; dark themes (to add more)

themes: angst/fluff ; slow/fast burn; romance ; platonic ; arrange marriage ; fake dating ; enemies to friends ; enemies to lovers ; college, family, friendship, hurt/comfort, bayside/beach/island, city/urdan, forest, mythology, mythological creatures, friends to lovers, found family ; (to add more)
Hello! Jaiden here! I'm back from the sudden hiatus. For those of you who don't know me, I was boy king before changing it to Jaiden. I used to go by Aiden, but I changed my name bc i felt more comfortable with Jaiden.

Anyway, I'm sorry for my old rp partners for leaving like that. This year has been really thought and I'm working on many projects... like writing my own stories and posting them on wattpad, so at the moment i have 8 wips in the works, but more are on hold, haha.

Um, I'm really sorry to my partners for disappearing like that for months. I decided to delete some stuff bc i felt like i want to restart. I already hit up a couple of you about wanting to continue rping with me or not.

Um... anyway, i forgot about this place until now lol. But now that summer is here, I'm back! I miss rping, sp i hope i get to do that again. I'm happy to be back lol... i hope everyone is doing alright and have a nice day! :) and i hope to catch up with former friends and partners. I mostly spend my time on tumblr now, on the writeblr side of it lol.

Welp, time for me to go back and delete more stuffs, it's cleaning time for me lmao.

Oh! And let me reintroduce myself! I'm Jaiden, 19 and I use they/them pronouns, I'm Questioning on both my gender and sexuality, so yeah.. haha.,. I love to write! I already have 8 wips, but working on one and i have 90+ ocs. I like rp mostly with male ocs and rp with some light/dark theme. I'm not good at explaining what i like to rp, but i updated my resume, so you can gp check that if you like, tho I'm not looking for any partners at moment, I'm want to try to get to use to being on here more, haha. Anyway, i think that's all! Well, i hope everyone has a good day and bye!

Hey Jaiden, welcome back!

Don't worry, everyone goes through life stuff and disappearing for a while is more common than you'd think. Most people will understand, and those who don't, well, that's a shame but there are other people to play with!

That's really cool that you've been working on your personal writing. I don't know if you remember this, but Iwaku has a section full of writing guides written by members of the site. You should check it out. We also have a section full of writing prompts, and recently started an official prompt of the month.

Oh, just FYI: We don't allow deletion of content when it affects other members, like deleting in-character posts from roleplay posts with other people unless they've given the okay. This is to prevent spiteful deletion when people leave roleplays. As long as it doesn't affect roleplays, though, it's fine!

Good luck getting back into the site and to roleplay! If you have any questions or need any help, just lemme know.

Hey Jaiden, welcome back!

Don't worry, everyone goes through life stuff and disappearing for a while is more common than you'd think. Most people will understand, and those who don't, well, that's a shame but there are other people to play with!

That's really cool that you've been working on your personal writing. I don't know if you remember this, but Iwaku has a section full of writing guides written by members of the site. You should check it out. We also have a section full of writing prompts, and recently started an official prompt of the month.

Oh, just FYI: We don't allow deletion of content when it affects other members, like deleting in-character posts from roleplay posts with other people unless they've given the okay. This is to prevent spiteful deletion when people leave roleplays. As long as it doesn't affect roleplays, though, it's fine!

Good luck getting back into the site and to roleplay! If you have any questions or need any help, just lemme know.

Thank you Astaroth! That's really a relief to know, haha.

Oh, that's awesome! I have been checking those sections out at noon today, i did found some interesting stuff lmao. I will check the other stuff, tho! Sp thank you for that! :)

I didn't delete anything related to roleplays, mostly just my own albums and messages lol. But that's good to know, tho.

Thank you again, will do if anything comes up! :D

Reactions: Astaroth
Welcome Back Jaiden! Everyone has times when life smacks them hard and free times fades away into the distance. I'm sure you're old partners will understand. One of the more wonderful aspects of forum role play is that it's always there to pick back up whenever you're able. It's why I'm so glad that the rp threads here are archived so they can be retrieved.

Get yourself settled in and good luck reviving your WIPs.

Reactions: vei_li_os