Not really a cavalcade..

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Prince

Original poster
The idea would be about a gang of orphaned teenagers that live on the streets of Tokyo that suddenly discover a secret lab in the forest and their lives change forever. They meet an experiment there that they befriend and invite into their gang to help them live on the streets. Although, something is off about all of this..
(Okay, so I have MANY things planned for this, some things that may make a person angry and then surprised in a good way, reply here or PM me if you're interested.)

Originally an 1x1 RP, I decided to see how it would fare on here. It can be a 1x1x1 too, by the way.
Of course, if anyone's interested.

...............I'm interested. It sounds cool. Out of curiosity, what roles are available? I'm asking because I would have an idea for an experiment, if the experiment is available that is...​

Explain as in what kind of roles you mean?

well you said there are a few orphaned teens. Let's say five in a group. There's five characters however the roles I'm talking about may be the 'main ones', one may be the leader, the other is the 2IC in their little gang, perhaps a scientist could be a role as well, and then there's the possible role of the experiment...​

I only play as the experiment, I have things planned. xD

And, I'd prefer no scientist. I have a lot more planned than I say, I just want it to be a twist and surprising.

There's no leader too, there all equal and support the same way.

Ahhhhhhhh. Sounds good, I could play a gang member perhaps?​

That's the plan! I didn't want anyone to play something else.

Also, I would prefer if each person had more than 1 character.

I can do that. Maybe later on in the rp I can cause a couple plot twists of my own so it can be exciting for you too. Who knows?​

Mmm.. I like the idea, but it's a really complicated story and one of your twists might.. shift the story into a different direction. Y'know?

Full Name:
Appearance:
Talents:
Personality:
Past:
Quirks:

Though, might they be tiny twists? Plus, at a certain point, there will lots and lots of blood.

Last edited by a moderator:
[ Finished - If there's anything to fix or that doesn't fit with your idea just let me know. ]

- - -

large.png

"As my brother says, I'm a wolf in the pelt of a lamb..."

.:FULL NAME:.
Diana Raine Frost
"Dia" "Dye" "Dollface" "Queenie"

.:AGE:.
Sixteen // June 22nd // Cancer

.:GENDER:.
Female

.:TALENTS:.
[ Pick-pocketing, Martial arts & Lock-picking ]

.:PERSONALITY:.
[ Hard-Headed // Stubborn ]
[ Sarcastic // Witty ]
[ Calm // Collected ]

.:PAST:.
Diana's childhood was a violent one, and not only in the sense that she herself suffered at the hand of her alcoholic father who often found the best remedy for his crappy job and depression that it entailed was to beat up on the wife and children he had available. When her mother died in a car accident the feeling of her father's fist clashing gruffly against her cheekbone, gut, etc became all she knew from seven years old onward, right up until he came home wasted just as usual. Her brother, who was usually there to help and take the blows in her stead was stuck in detention and that day she didn't have her Tae Kwon Do classes to retreat to. She was thirteen and hiding quietly in her room, listening to him crashing closer. He burst through her door and after that it's a blur, her memory extends until her brother stood over top of her, her father was unconscious and the two ran. They were in the neighbor's home phoning the police a few moments later, and they haven't seen him since court. The two of them were put up for adoption, however with the threat of being separated looming over then the two ran away and went to see how they would fare on the streets... After meeting Rayko, their 'Bobby Singer', they were nearly turned away, however when put on a test that she was destined to fail Dia proved to be a kind of prodigy, and has gained Blaze's favor, something very dangerous.

.:QUIRKS:.
Has quite the candy addiction, she'll never be found without a chocolate bar or lollipop. Often steals from sweet shops or even children to both keep her skill keen as well as her urges under control.

.:LIKES:.
Sweets

.:DISLIKES:.
Chides and Rude remarks
Being Insulted
Betrayal

.:APPEARANCE:.
Diana stands at 5'5" tall... or 5'5" short, you're choice on which term you were prefer to use, however if the latter is used in her presence she'll knock you down to size, she's thin but not in a sickly sense, her body is toned and elegant and though she may not look it she does possess some physical strength. Her eyes are a warm brown color that bear tints of orange, gold, bronze and brass colorings. Her hair is thick, a golden blonde, a hue that looks almost completely like liquid gold when in the sunlight, it is leaning far more towards the orange side though and falls to her mid back. Her hair is slightly wavy by nature and she usually leaves it out unless it will be bothersome or gets in the way, in which case she'll tie it up in a high ponytail with her bangs out and in her face. The girl bears an oddity on her scalp, a birthmark resulting in a different colored lock of hair, a light brown streak on the underside of her hairline often stands out amongst the typical colors. Her manner of dressing is one that is not often thought of due to the fact that she'll usually be dressed in the attire resembling a school uniform, often it is because her brother is still forcing the girl to finish high school. In the event that she is not in need of wearing her uniform she can be seen in baggy tee's with band names or video game characters printed across the face, jean shorts accompanied by black tights and a pair of combat boots are her preferred wear.

- - -

large.png

- - -

"I'm not crazy, My reality is just different"

Rayko Blazhe Angelov
"Ray" "Blaze"

Nineteen

Male

[ Charisma, Planning & Speed ]

[ Blunt // Confident ]
[ Impatient // Restless ]
[ Cunning // Sly ]

Ray was orphaned when he was four years old, he never really knew his parents and grew up moving from foster home to foster home, usually with other children, which was perfectly in his taste. For some reason Ray was always very passionate in science, even as a child he played doctor to a further extent than most. Ray, in his free time would use sweet words to coax children into closets and bathrooms with him and his hidden kitchen knife, cutting and exploring where he saw fit. The threat of what he would do if they told anyone was enough to silence most, however the few who refused.... disappeared. He was moved around multiple times and at fifteen he left, having heard old victims had come forth and parents, in a rage, went to hunt the monster who had violated them. Of course he was never found, he made a life for himself in the rotten underbelly of the city, gathering other outcasts and working with them with the single goal of survival...

He has a photographic memory as well as a tendency to talk to himself and mutter a variety of things aloud from incoherent babble to whatever else is on his mind loud enough to be understood, this starts to become evident when there is a drawn out silence

Knives
Feeling powerful and in control

Being called crazy
The concept of fate and destiny

Rayko is a lean individual, thin but not simply a flesh bag of bones, he possesses some muscle, however he acts as more the brains of an operation. The teens have to find a way to live, he's the one that spreads the crimes they commit in the name of survival out across the map, showing them their daily 'hunting' ground. On a side note he's a coward, though and through, and the fastest runner they have, if things start looking bad he's the first to flee. The boy's irises are an auburn color with a ting more of red, giving them an almost crimson appearance. His hair is black and thick, the boy keeps it cropped short. His clothing consists of thin shirts of any color as well as darkly tinted jeans, he'll always be found with a black jacket trimmed with fur, the pockets of which are full of knives.

- - -

large.png

- - -

"We will prove them wrong. In everything."

Elijah Jeremy Frost
"Eli" "Jer" "Spikes"

Eighteen // August 15th // Leo

Male

[ Street Fighting, Wrestling & Boxing ]

[ Short Tempered // Aggressive ]
[ Possessive // Territorial ]
[ Loyal // Faithful ]

Diana's brother, Elijah, went through much of what she suffered, however in greater amounts. He enrolled the two in sports and such through school support programs. After the incident with finding his father atop his sister he threw the man away and ended up shattering his nose and a handful of other facial features. He knocked him out and fled the seen after shaking his sister awake, the two eventually ended up in court to condemn the man. With no family to care for them they were given to the state and eventually ran, he took his young sister, unable or unwilling to leave her. At fifteen, Elijah got caught in the 'territory' of another pair of drifters, they were dragged to the home of the group and while his timid sister hid behind him Elijah spoke with a dark haired boy only a year his senior. At first he'd only been interested in the stronger boy, so his little sister had to go. After a good long argument he talked the boy into keeping her with them, unaware of the test she was put through. The male who had been in charge at the time has fallen from power, since then Eli helped to turn their little group of street rats into a kind of democracy.

Randomly wanders or paces about when bored, also has a tendency to sleepwalk

Psychological utopia
Being treated with some form of respect
Breaking bones

Threats that are difficult to deal with
Feeling helpless or vulnerable
When the 'high' ends.

Eli is a fairly tall individual, standing at 6'1", something that his sister often remarks grudgingly. He's a well built young man, muscled and such, he works as the 'bouncer' of the group, the defender of the few of them as well as one of the main providers. His arms and back are rippled with muscles that are often hidden beneath his baggy clothing, in order to keep his physique he eats the most of the group, the reason he bothers is because of the money he can rake in. They participate in an underground, illegal wrestling match that takes place every month, the group takes what they can and put it to gambling.Often he wins, and the prize makes the risk worth it, when not wrestling he beats upon and mugs whoever he can find, because of this, often his face with be adorned with a few bruises and cuts, however his knuckles are scarred beyond belief and often hold fresh scabs. His eyes are a dark shade of blue, very pretty for some, he has his father's eyes and he and his sister inherited his mother's blonde locks, though his are far more pale, a less flashy. His locks are spiked and unruly by nature, jutting out randomly. His clothing choice is usually jeans, hoodies, sports shoes etc, on his wrists he is almost always wearing spiked bracelets, something that inspired his nickname.

- - -

Status
Not open for further replies.