"Not Real" - Sign Ups and Plot

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

~DirkJake~

Original poster
Did you ever have an internet friend and then people reply 'they are not real friends if you never meant them'? Well, now you live that every day. You have these internet friends on a site called ChattersKomunity where you have some friends. However, you find yourself meeting these friends and they are different than they claim. No, they are not 36 year old perverts. They maybe have a different name (they don't have to), look different (they don't have to), or have a completely different life or personality. Now, you are trying to see if they still are who they said they were deep inside.

Rules:
1) No copying characters
2) No Mary Sues
3) No characters over the age of 22
4) Try to keep an equal number of genders and races
5) Use 3 lines at a minimum
6) Use fade to black or slight details
7) Try to keep sexual material light
8) 1-3 characters per person

Character Sheet:
Internet Identity
Name:
Picture:
Personality:
Interests:
Hobbies:
Job:
Username:
Biography:
Sexuality:
Other:

Real Life Indentity
Name:
Picture:
Personality:
Interests:
Hobbies:
Job:
Friends:
Biography:
Sexuality:
Other:

Color Reference: 0b4d38

Shawn Dakota

Internet Identity

Name:
"Uh... I use my name but reversed."
Dakota Shawn

"I don't lie about my sex or gender. Why would I?"
Female

Picture:
"I use my real life picture- I promise."
tumblr_maipwh2JF51rt2432.gif

Personality:
"I don't lie about my personality. I am who I am on the internet... well partly."
Shawn (aka Dakota on the internet) keeps the same personality online.. she is a bit fun loving, but can be a bit socially odd. She does not like talking to large groups, but she enjoys talking in smaller groups. She is not shy, just feels odd with many people. She gets annoyed easily, and it a bit of a rebel. She is not the 'forgive-and-forget' type.

Interests:
"Well... I say I like anime to impress some people, but I am really, really, really into Homestuck and Harry Potter."
-Anime
-Manga
-Internet Art
-Fanfiction
-Yuri

Hobbies:
"I guess you could say on the internet I say I have anime hobbies- some are lies."
-Reading Manga
-Watching Anime
-Going to ComicCon
-Making Anime Cosplays

Job:
"I do not lie about this stuff..."

{The Rest is WIP}

-WIP-

Internet Identity

Online name
Alisa Viktor
(Alias, she doesn't put her real name online so none of her schoolmates can find her online.)

Picture
She doesn't like putting real pictures of herself online.
She usually puts an anime picture or a drawing of hers as her profile picture.

56965089dd5b996cb412671a0ba20f26.jpg

Personality:
Online, she is a completely different person, she's more friendly unless you speak to her first. She likes speaking and getting to know people and she tends to be "noisier" than she is in real life. She feels that it's easier to tell her online friends her problems than her real life ones.

Interests:
TBA

Hobbies:
WIP

Job:
"I work as a full time slacker. Just joking, I'm still studying. xD"

Username:
xXxAVEXxX

Biography:
She doesn't reveal much of her life online, other than what she likes, her hobbies, her interests, and how many siblings she has. If someone asks for her name, she would only tell them her alias. If she's close to that person, she would reveal her real name.

Sexuality:
"Am I bi, or am I straight?"
Still confused.

Other:

Real Life Identity

Name:
Viktoriya Eliade

Picture:
Viktoriya stands at 5'5. She prefers wearing long-sleeved clothing and jeans.
28085e05c9eda81582b81e2ed8eb5d5b.jpg

Personality:
When Viktoriya was a young girl, she had many friends, she was happy, she was a social butterfly. As she became older, she started to realize whatever was happening around her. Most of her friends were leaving her, either transferring schools, moving to another country, or just not wanting to befriend her anymore. She realized that the friends she make would eventually leave her, hence she doesn't have many friends in school. Most of her classmates describe her as a blank-faced individual, showing no emotion most of the time.

But, like online, she would be friendly towards someone who speaks to her first. She feels like she's living a double life as most of her classmates assume that she is probably the type of person who goes home to study all day when in reality, she's not. She's insecure by how she looks, hence putting a picture of her drawings or random anime characters as her profile picture online.

Interests:
WIP

Hobbies:
WIP

Job:
High school student / Part time worker at Baskin Robbins

Friends:
TBA

Biography:
She grew up in a normal household with an older brother and a younger brother. Her family is pretty much normal, like any other family. Her mother works as a teacher at the local elementary school while her father works at a business firm. Her older brother is a year older than her while her younger brother is four years her junior. As she was growing up, most of her best friends left her. A few decided to transfer schools, one moved to another country while one or two just decided not to befriend her anymore.

Sexuality:
Bi-curious / Still confused of her sexuality

Other:
-- Plays the bass guitar.
-- Often argue with her parents.

Last edited by a moderator:
-WIP-

Internet Identity

Online name
Alisa Viktor
(Alias, she doesn't put her real name online so none of her schoolmates can find her online.)

Picture
She doesn't like putting real pictures of herself online.
She usually puts an anime picture or a drawing of hers as her profile picture.

56965089dd5b996cb412671a0ba20f26.jpg

Personality:
Online, she is a completely different person, she's more friendly unless you speak to her first. She likes speaking and getting to know people and she tends to be "noisier" than she is in real life. She feels that it's easier to tell her online friends her problems than her real life ones.

Interests:
TBA

Hobbies:
WIP

Job:
"I work as a full time slacker. Just joking, I'm still studying. xD"

Username:
xXxAVEXxX

Biography:
She doesn't reveal much of her life online, other than what she likes, her hobbies, her interests, and how many siblings she has. If someone asks for her name, she would only tell them her alias. If she's close to that person, she would reveal her real name.

Sexuality:
"Am I bi, or am I straight?"
Still confused.

Other:

Real Life Identity

Name:
Viktoriya Eliade

Picture:
Viktoriya stands at 5'5. She prefers wearing long-sleeved clothing and jeans.
28085e05c9eda81582b81e2ed8eb5d5b.jpg

Personality:
When Viktoriya was a young girl, she had many friends, she was happy, she was a social butterfly. As she became older, she started to realize whatever was happening around her. Most of her friends were leaving her, either transferring schools, moving to another country, or just not wanting to befriend her anymore. She realized that the friends she make would eventually leave her, hence she doesn't have many friends in school. Most of her classmates describe her as a blank-faced individual, showing no emotion most of the time.

But, like online, she would be friendly towards someone who speaks to her first. She feels like she's living a double life as most of her classmates assume that she is probably the type of person who goes home to study all day when in reality, she's not. She's insecure by how she looks, hence putting a picture of her drawings or random anime characters as her profile picture online.

Interests:
WIP

Hobbies:
WIP

Job:
Student / Part time worker at Baskin Robbins

Friends:
TBA

Biography:
She grew up in a normal household with an older brother and a younger brother. Her family is pretty much normal, like any other family. Her mother works as a teacher at the local elementary school while her father works at a business firm. Her older brother is a year older than her while her younger brother is four years her junior. As she was growing up, most of her best friends left her. A few decided to transfer schools, one moved to another country while one or two just decided not to befriend her anymore.

Sexuality:
Bi-curious / Still confused of her sexuality

Other:
-- Plays the bass guitar.
-- Often argue with her parents.
accepted

W.I.P.

Internet Identity
Name:

Amanda Lovett

Picture:
gorges-girl-blond-hair-blue-eyes-favim.com-large.jpg

Personality:

Amanda is bright and bubbly. She's always chipper and just all together enjoys having a good time. She could absolutely be described as one of those people that never seem to be in a real bad mood. At time's she gets slightly 'down' but a good joke or some friendly flirting instantly brightens her up. She can be flirty at times, but usually means nothing serious by it. She's a ditzy girly girl by definition.

Interests:
Make up
Boy bands
Romance
Food

Hobbies:
Watching/reading romance entertainment
Posting reviews of different kinds of candies
Trying out recipes
Shopping
Practicing pole dancing
("For, like, fitness. I swear ;P")

Job:
Part time waitress

Username:
Little-Miss-Love-It

Biography:
"I've got the best life, like ever, i think. When i was littler it wasn't all sun shine and daisies though. I ended up running from home around the time I was 13, and started living with a friend of mine. I've been free ever since. I love it. I've learned knew things, met knew people, and even went to knew places. It was grand. My life is exactly how I've always wanted it!"

Sexuality:
Undefined
"Love is love!!! ♥"

Other:
TBA

Real Life Identity
Name:

Gina Jackson

(female biologically, and is ok with any pronouns.)

Picture:
tumblr_nf1f7b9ODo1rea9qfo1_1280.jpg

Personality:
Cynical and gruff, all and all rough around the edges you could never describe her as girly. While she isn't exactly out spoke, she's most certainly not shy. She's a wise ass and actually quite witty, she's far from being a ditz. Far from flirty she could be described as having commitment issues, she's not against the idea romance. In fact she very much likes the idea of it, but is wary of being hurt...again. She could be considered blunt, untrusting, and moody.

Interests:
Political and humanitarian protest
Voice acting

Hobbies:
Watching and making fun of movies
Cooking
Freaking out others

Job:
Part time waitress

Friends:
TBA

Biography:

Sexuality:
Gray Asexual

Other:
TBA

border.gif

Internet Identity
Name:

Roxxi Renegad

Picture:
beautiful-redheads-redhead-girls-16.jpg

(believe it or not both pictures are him)

Personality:
Interests:
Hobbies:
Job:
Username:

TheRoxxiRenegade

Biography:
Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Other:
TBA

Real Life Identity
Name:

Kameron Baker

Picture:
34348_P_1338106828839.jpg

(believe it or not both pictures are him)

Personality:
Interests:
Hobbies:
Job:
Friends:

TBA

Biography:
Sexuality:

Homosexual

Other:
TBA

border.gif