Not quite sure what to write here.....

• Thread starter Scattered Ambitions
  • Start date
  • Iwaku is now back from updates! Don't forget to check out the update news here to see what we couldn't fix, and take yourself over to the bug fix thread to report any new problems.
  • If you are still having issues editing your post, please try the following:
    1. Do a hard refresh of your browser to clear your cache.
    2. Change your username to include only alphanumeric characters, spaces, underscores, and dashes. Special characters are messing with things.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scattered Ambitions

Original poster
Well, hello. My name is Scattered, but my online freinds call me SA. It's kind of short, but whatever. I'm a girl, and 13, but I feel I am fairly mature for my age. I have roleplayed before, but am new to the site. Roleplaying is one of the biggest parts of my life, and it's really helped me improve my writing, and so I am thankful to my friends on the other site that I come from. I much prefer group roleplays, but that might be because I've never wanted to do a 1x1, and so haven't done one. I'm not good at writing anything but fantasy, but I personally think that I'm pretty good at fantasy.
Um.....I think that's about it. So, what about you all?

GreenSea

黄緑の勇者
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
11 A.M - 11 P.M GMT +7
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I would tend to play Modern Fantasy or High Fantasy
Hi, sorry for he late welcome but anyway welcome to Iwaku~! and yeah as for me, I cool with anything except for horror since I've never RP with Horror genre before~!

Status
Not open for further replies.