Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi and related material.
Well, seems what with the slowdowns and loss of partners recently, I find it needful to post one of these "request" things, since I can't find any other request threads that catch my attention. So... looking to catch the attention of others who don't mind playing with a guy who only plays aliens, and not the humanoid kind. I'm easygoing, so if you have characters/ideas, present them here. Given my own characters are Not Of This World (with a few exceptions for fantasy critters), I needn't wax poetic on the genre we'd be playing in. I'm also not into the whole "pairing" thing. I prefer to take characters, give them a location/situation, and play by proverbial ear.

Which means we can plot in detail, or wing it. The whole idea is to have fun. Let nature take its course. By letting our characters live and breathe (and do other bodily functions). We can stick with just two main characters, or we can throw in as many characters as we can handle, depending on the storyline we come up with.

Oh... I'd really like to finish what we start. If you'd really like to finish what you start, great! If you don't play aliens/critters yourself, no problem. Play whatever character you want to exercise. That's what I play my characters for. Give them lives, history, development.

And for your entertainment, what I've been up to on Iwaku:

Coffeeshop Crossroad...

Gatherings...

... and I'm about to lose comp access, so hear from you soon!

I'm willing to try this;P

@Anime is Life ...

Welcome! As First Dibber... and so far only Dibber... all I need is a character/idea presentation to get started. Then we can bat about storylines, what we want to do, where we want to go. Or, if you wish, fly on a wing and a prayer.

Which could be a storyline all on its own, just needing characters to step in and flap their "wings".......

Hit me with a PM, so we can keep this thread clean. Thanks.......

Reactions: Golden Anime
I am interested.

Alright! Dibber number Two. PM character(s)/idea(s), so we can see what we come up with.

Oh, and more of my "stuff":

Life is Strange...

On All Fours... rough draft of a book I'm writing.

Still looking...

white-weasel-standing.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.