Not new and old in many ways.... like 2 ways o , o I'm Random

Y

Yamineko123and4

Original poster
Hi! I'm Yami! I'm 1) Old on Iwaku and 2) Old in age. I'm starting to post and RP more regular here! :) I has mad Hearts for Iwaku! :D I'm def down with the Kpops and kdramas and am learning Korean atm. If anyone wants to do a kpop theme rp I'm down!!! I'm normally live in Scifi fantasy romance comedy drama land. But I'm cool with most things. Hit me up if you want to rp or are interested in my signature link. o , o XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Hi! I'm Yami! I'm 1) Old on Iwaku and 2) Old in age. I'm starting to post and RP more regular here! :) I has mad Hearts for Iwaku! :D I'm def down with the Kpops and kdramas and am learning Korean atm. If anyone wants to do a kpop theme rp I'm down!!! I'm normally live in Scifi fantasy romance comedy drama land. But I'm cool with most things. Hit me up if you want to rp or are interested in my signature link. o , o XD

Welcome back? No...that's not quite right but well pft...welcome to posting?? Ok that works! Old in age...oh I am almost afraid to ask ebcause it's usually a 30 year old but I'll bite. I'm pretty sure I'm the oldest person here at the moment, but I'm willing to relinquish the title...gladly willing to be honest!

I'm not much for kpop, as in know NOTHING about it but I do like sci-fi and fantasy especially if there's lots of drama involved.

• Love
Reactions: Yamineko123and4

Welcome back? No...that's not quite right but well pft...welcome to posting?? Ok that works! Old in age...oh I am almost afraid to ask ebcause it's usually a 30 year old but I'll bite. I'm pretty sure I'm the oldest person here at the moment, but I'm willing to relinquish the title...gladly willing to be honest!

I'm not much for kpop, as in know NOTHING about it but I do like sci-fi and fantasy especially if there's lots of drama involved.
AH!!! I'm 27 haha but on the inside I'm 53 atm XD Nice to meet you!!!! :)

^ _ ^ I have a lot of friends that are 50+ :) Wanna rp? :D

Korean food is very umm... very good. No but really the cuisine is great, I hope you can visit after you've learned more! ^-^