Not just a sin of sensuality.

T

TheGoatSin

Original poster
☨A Good writer possess not only his own spirit but also the spirit of his Friends~Nietzsche☨

Hello all! It is a pleasure to be here, I go by many names but for all insistence purposes I suppose Lust works. I'm just another being, mind full of ideas and stories looking to create and be a part of different worlds. Most of my characters I play are original, and I'm attempting to draw them and get commissions when the funds are available. I work a lot and have kids so I may only post few times week here, but I am trying to make plans to actively post at least twice a day. My favorite genre is low fantasy, something about magic melding with modern is alluring. My characters all start rather basic because I have a bad habit of writing them along with my stories, which is currently why my latest goal is to better make the backstories of them. Though my preference is one-on-one I will occasionally try group roleplays but scheduling often makes me back out. Any who that's probably enough for now, can't wait to make new friends and live a many stories.

~With Love, Lust

p.s. I always add the HexCodes I use in a spoiler
441151 Russian Violet
82ff9e Mint Green
C5D1EB Periwinkle Crayola

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, welcome to Iwaku! I hope you find what you need and want from this forum.~
A little shameless Ad:
If you wish to try a high fantasy group roleplay, it's linked in my signature. uwu

Reactions: TheGoatSin