FOLKLORE MEMBER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
"My name is Jack Sawyers, and I kill rapists.
I always wanted to be a good guy, growing up, it's a bit ironic that I feel like I do my job best under a mob boss.
I actually was a cop at one point, Vice Squad, I've never arrested a prostitute, got them into protective custody, shot their boss sometimes as they 'resisted arrest' but we were more interested in drug dealers and the like, but of all the bad people I ended up meeting, I never found a guy near as bad as a rapist. Soon, a mob boss heard of me and gave me an offer I couldn't refuse. He wanted me to kill rapists, sometimes they were his own members, sometimes they were customers who got too pushy on the ladies, and sometimes, they were related to someone who knew the mob. He kept his pimps clean and promised to keep me out of the drugs.
I left the force, they paid more and I would be getting rid of more bad this way, my work not clumped up with nonviolent drug offenders, and dealers. I love the work, I get handed a file if they know the guy, and I get to talk to witnesses, go after friends of the offenders, if they don't.
Tracking these fuckers down and putting a bullet in their head is satisfying work."

Ok, so, this RP would be between my character and new partner the mob boss assigned to him who was a son of one of the members of the mob, or my character and the victim of the guy my character is tracking down. We would find out the other guy is the member of a competing mob or gang in the area, and find out that they're trying to protect him, kind of like John Wick. We would be trying to do it before it escalates into war, and dissuade them from starting a war over it.

EDIT: Posting expectations: Intermediate, multiple paragraphs.

Last edited:
Hey @Sora Blade Can you do multiple paragraphs for posts, I forgot to put up posting expectations.

I try my best but i will atmit that once a sceane has been astablished and theres a lot of dialog i sometimes have trouble with the length. And im a horrible speller.

I'm not sure you would be a good fit as a partner for me then, sorry.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Sora Blade
This certainly looks intriguing, i understand the plot easily enough but what's the time frame? The golden age of the 1920s or more modern?

More modern, I like my modern tech.

What kind of character were you looking to have in the your characters partner?

Well, you would decide I suppose, I would prefer if it were someone raised in the mob though.

I'm game for this.

@Moose

Sweet, I am actually in a supernatural marathon right now, and I'm busy most of tomorrow, but I can try to start us up by the evening

Sweet, I am actually in a supernatural marathon right now, and I'm busy most of tomorrow, but I can try to start us up by the evening
Just let me know when via PM, since im in Australia the time differences might affect stuff