4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Horror, Romance, Fantasy, Smut, YAOI, Slice of Life, Modern Fantasy,
Lately I have been craving some really dark themed and unhealthy relationship rps. If you have your own plots, feel free to hit me up as well. The plot below can be fully adjusted to your needs as well.

But before I get to my idea, some ground rules!
- Use decent English
- Write atleast one or two paragraphs as a reply (if you write less, I am sorry but I will most likely lose interest fast)
- I prefer writing in third person, past tense
- Please fangirl/boy with me over the chars/rp
- Weekly replies would be very lovely.

Last request, I am mostly looking for someone to play the dominant char. I however do not mind to have more than one rp and change up the roles. I also have no problems with playing switch. But I would absolutely love to have a full submissive role for once!

So to the plot/idea I had:
Char A and char B are twinbrothers who have been competing with each other for all their life. No challenge goes unused. So what if one of the brothers fancies the new kid, char C? Well of course the other can not keep behind and is determinded to seduce Char C. Their rivalry however changes more and more into a game. A game that is growing more and more cruel for char C, both physical and mentally....

So I wish to play Char C. As for the further setting, it can be adjusted. Fantasy, omegaverse, modern where Char C is an intern or new student... Just ask me about it in the comments or in PM

Things I do not do
- Amputation
- Vore
- Furry
- Hetero or lesbian pairings
- Steampunk
- Aliens / Transformations
- Zombies
- Oneliners
- Dice rps

As I said before. Feel free to throw your own plots at me. I really crave something with an unhealthy relationship, in whatever setting.

I don't typically play dominant characters, but I'm willing to give it a shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.