Not for the faint of heart

Oh crap... you didn't.

...Did you? *peeks*

You DID! >_< That comic haunted my dreams!

And now I'm thinking about it again! NNNOOOOOOO!! *prepares for sleepless night*

NOOOOOO. Noooo. No. No. No. God No!

I've been afraid to read this comic and I'm not about to just read it now! I heard that the thing moves and makes noises.... T-T

XD Foxy you have more guts than I do, for the record.

LOL I put this on my facebook for halloween- people were fuckin pissed with me.

Hey, I put a warning "Do not click if easily scared, I mean it"

Still, haters were hatin.

Thankies for putting this up!

LOL I put this on my facebook for halloween- people were fuckin pissed with me.

Hey, I put a warning "Do not click if easily scared, I mean it"

Still, haters were hatin.

Thankies for putting this up!

Meeee toooo!! Is it twisted that I totally enjoyed the reactions of my friends that were scared? X3

You mean like me XD you evil friend, you.

I closed the tab as soon as I saw the word "Warning" in bold red letters. Scariest thing I've ever seen.

*rubs his hands together, cackles, then opens at work*

*looks at coworkers*

01.jpg

*hopes he doesn't get fired because they is f'ed up in a delicious way*

That shit talks AND MOVES?

I just read it, and as I was looking through, I thought I hit my scroll wheel too hard to make it scroll down quickly, and it freaked me the fuck out. But I just continued reading it anyway, not quite freaked out but slightly so. I didn't see the comments until AFTER I finished it. AND THAT freaked me out more than anything because my headphones were in and my volume was low... so I didn't get to hear it. But now I'm afraid to look again because now I know what to expect..

You are a cruel person..

It wasn't so scary, I jumped when it moved and you could hear cracks, but I did have to luck of seeing this in the middle of day, maybe l should try to remember this in a couple of weeks and read it again at night:)

:3 I didn't have the joy of hearing it. (using a Droid) but as a silent comic *shudders* creepy wuv it

I didn't even open it yet, and I think I know it and have seen it.
Just because of some youtube reaction guy. 8D pewdiepie<3

*thinks about it, and as she is thinking about it, an image of cheesecake distracts her*

Wat was te name of it!? IWANT TO KNOW

Also... link no work no more... :c

I failed, and copy pasted te link instead from te forum wen giving it to a friend.

Neeeeeever mind... Xx;