*not completely* failed experiments (maximum ride rp)

• Thread starter Katrina Iceheart
  • Start date
Kaedor had no idea what was going on. He stood up, walking towards the broken down door, peering out behind the eraser. "Hey Mr. Park ranger person! Ignore these guys, they're all crazy. Anyway, I'm sure you have something much better you'd rather be doing, huh?" He offered up a slight smile to the male outside, bright orange eyes trailing over his body then down to the stick, his pupils diluting. He had to choke back a laugh at his chosen weapon. A stick wasn't exactly going to help him in this situation.

"But, yeah..." He said pushing out past the wolfwoman stabding in the doorway. "You should probably leave. I don't fancy going back where I came from any time soon, so... Ya know." He shrugged, regretting it soon after as he winced. "Oops... Almost forgot my arm was broken then.." He mumbled, looking down at it, his attention now focused on that. He was good at getting distracted, which wasn't really that great. "Useless peice of crap." He stared at his broken arm, as he held it close to his chest, letting out a snort. Why did bones have to break so easily? It was ridiculous..

Alex took a few steps back towards his vehicle. Three people to his one stick was no match. He got in his truck, turned it on, grabbed the radio for the dashboard, and called the ranger center. "Hey, Kylie, I have an emergency. Call 911. Need police and likely EMS. I've got multiple thugs holding a man inside his cabin. I'm just off point Cherokee by the lake." With that he dug through his center console for his .44 revolver. It was supposed to be used for bears but it was all he had. None of these guys seemed to be armed so it would probably level the playing field.

He stepped out of his vehicle, gun drawn. "Step out of the house! Under the authority of the California Parks Department, I have the right to detain you with necessary force." He didn't actually have that power. A park ranger actually has very little power. If only I was in Texas. I could shoot and be done with this. He thought.

"That can't be good..." He murmured, watching the ranger quietly. He tilted his head to the side as he saw the gun. "What you gonna do? Shoot us?" He laughed, falling onto the floor into a sitting position, legs crossed. Electricity once again crackled around him as he finally stopped laughing, shaking his head. With a small grunt he got back to his feet, turning his back to the ranger as he faces towards the house again. "I'm hungry, is anyone else hungry? I am!" He called out, Apparently now ignoring the park ranger completely.

"Yeah, im not staying around for this." Alyssa said under her breath. She grabbed a knife and jumped through the kitchen window with her stolen supplies. she ducked in case any gunfire followed her, and then continued to run further into the forest, away from the Erasers' howling. The didn't have any intent to go back either. she slowed into a jog. Maybe she shouldn't be out on her own... she started to think. Maybe being alone means more possiblity for mistakes and less people to look at it and fix it. She turned, but found she lost her way. She needed others. A pack. A team. She walked in the direction she thought it was in. She smelled the air, and sensed the building was pretty far away. she sighed, then started walking back.

Ahria Sat in the branches of a tree. There was a Cabin or house of sorts not to far away from here but she had heard quite the racket from that direction and it unsettled her. She had planned on raiding it tonight when the household was sleeping but she changed her plan. She'd have to move, head in the opposite direction, she did not know what kind of trouble was at that cabin and she didn't want to find out.

She had been on her own for almost a year now barely getting by and staying out of the erasers radar and she planned on keeping it that way. She heard noise traveling in her direction, someone was running, approaching her. She crouched down low on the branch her black speckled wings blending into the environment and tucked close to her body. A girl came into view, carrying a pack with her, she looked to be around Syria's age. She stopped as if contemplating something and then turned back around.

Ahria leaned forward for a better view her wings slowly spreading out on the ready to take off if needed. She was not the best flyer... certain circumstances had proven that but they had gotten her this far. The girl was like her, well not exactly but she was different Ahria could plainly see it but Why was she heading back to the commotion? Intense brown eyes followed the girls movements. She slowly made her way down two branches, still in the trees cover, her curiosity getting the better of her.

Alex grew more and more concerned about the nature of these people. The boy was definitely mentally unstable, the wolf girl was aggressive and the other had run off into the forest. There really wasn't much he was capable of doing. At least, Not much he could do alone.

Three SUVs could be heard traveling down the road towards the cabin. Several helicopters could also be heard. The "police" had arrived. Alex fired one round into the air. "Everybody on the ground!" He said as the helicopters dropped ropes and several heavily armed men in black fatigues repelled down. They wore a patch with a strange insignia on their shoulder. It didn't match that of any nations intelligence agency. The SUVs dispensed several men in suits with handguns. Within seconds they had surrounded the cabin. A loud speaker on one of the helicopters shouted "Exit the cabin now, or we will open fire! You are under arrest by authority of the United States Government."

Alyssa heard the commotion from where she was.
"Dangit! Really?" She went stiff, then did an about-face and started running again.
"Think about what you do BEFORE you do it idiot!" She said, smacking her forehead with her free hand. She quickly reached her hand into the bag and grabbed a banana, needing some source of energy. The erasers would soon be at the cabin with all the noise, then smell her going the other way, hunting her down. She stopped yet again.
"Shoot me." She said, slouching and rolling her eyes, fighting with herself in her mind.
"The government or erasers?" She whispered angrily. "Screw it, government here I come!" She turned again and sprinted.

The man in the room smiled, these strangers would be out of his hair really soon. He held his gun across his lap as he sat on the floor, in case any bizarre creatures tried to get in this room. He would have to move soon though, he couldn't be detained by the Government, or caught by the Erasers.

Vlad, that was his name, had only pretended to be oblivious to what Alyssa had been talking about. He had escaped, a few years back. Actually he had been assumed dead after an experiment, and been removed from the facility, only to have his heart restarted by the drugs wearing off. He found it hard to live with people, he had never learned anything about society while in the facility. He lived on his own, growing or hunting what food he needed.

He would wait, when the others had been removed, only a few officials would remain, some to assess the crime scene and a couple to question himself about the incident, he could escape out the window while they were distracted. Of course, if the Erasers got there first, he might have to make a run for it.

Ahria let go of the tree, stepping off letting her wings catch her. She rose above the tree lines for extra measure, keeping a look out for anything else out of the ordinary. She saw helicopters hovering in the distance and instantly dove back into the trees. She could not risk being seen they'd track her down like hound dogs. She'd stay low for a bit... Literally.

She softly padded to the ground and ducked behind a tree. She was not gonna get mixed up in whatever was going on. But then again the girl was like her. She knew a little of what they'd been through and they could need help, she could help. But....

Ahria shook her head and sighed, then ran a hand through her hair. She moved in the direction of the house, ducking behind trees just in case. She really hoped it was worth it. If erasers showed up she would take flight but humans weren't so bad. She followed behind the girl careful to stay far enough behind but close enough so she wouldn't lose her.

Alex smiled confidently as two soldiers flanked him. He waved up to the choppers, signaling them to back off. The noise from their rotors subsided as they left. "Get on the grou-" he was interrupted by sound of some heavy things landing in the trees. He waited a few seconds before continuing. "Please, get on the ground. We mean you know no harm." He motioned for the soldiers to lower their rifles. "We know who you are, we want to help." He awaited their reply.

Alyssa approached silently and unseen. She heard the helicopters fly away and some of the forest noises came back
((still not on, my kindle is broken ): ))

"The ground is dirty." Kaedor stated, raising an eyebrow at the male in an 'are you serious?' Kind of face. He looked downwards, kicking at the ground with one of his shoes, one of the only things he was wearing that wasn't broken in one way or another. "Who are they? Are they gonna shoot m- us, too?" He glanced back at the eraser with a shrug. "Actually, maybe you can shoot her.. I don't trust her." He shook his head quickly, turning back to the ranger and the two soldiers behind him.

Reactions: Katrina Iceheart