Not an annoying spambot...

B

Bailey

Original poster
...And this is is my first step in an apparent 6 step process to prove it.

My name is, for all intents and purposes, Bailey.
I am a male, who will experience his 24th year of existence tommorow.
Fairly versatile when it comes to Rp, but my favorite type would be a fantasy/reality mix
(favorite table tops are VTM and Scion)
Characters I usually play are the refined rouge types.
Have done a sporadic amount of online Rp'ing, but will admit most of my experience is pen and paper with a live group.
Currently on break from college life while I re-evaluate my direction in life
Was previously working on a psych degree, but really not sure if that's for me anymore.
Very laid back and casual despite my sometimes dramatic speech.
I have been developing the art of levitation, but so far I can only get one foot to lift off the ground. But hey, halfway there right?
Anything else you want to know, feel free to ask.
I'll either answer the question, or cleverly avoid it.
I've labeled this thread newb friendly, and I hope for my sake that's true.
:)

*Pulls out a notepad!* NOT a Spambot you say? That's what they all say! ò_ò Where were you the night of Thursday, 2015?! *Shines the light.*

...Welcome to the site! 8D

Dear lord. Not even here for 10 minuets and I'm already being interrogated. I think I've made a mistake XD

It's that bearded avatar, you know. Everyone knows bearded avatars are bad news!

You're a spambot? :D I mean you're not a spambot of course *wink wink*
But if you would be a spambot then I promise you I won't tell anyone ;) You are one riiiiight? :D

Anyway welcome to iwaku xD

THE INVASION HAS BEGUN! TO ARMS!

Oh, Not an annoying spambot...got it.

Welcome to Iwaku, Bailey. We have all the badass RP you'll ever need. Go check out some of the awesome games in roleplay talk!

Happy early Birthday.

>.>
<.<
Of course I'm not a spam bot.
I would never come onto this site trying to sell anything like wonderful insurance, for an affordable rate with geico.

And beards are classy, so bleh.
:)
Thanks for the welcome everyone

Hello and welcome to Iw- oh. You're one of THOSE.
Well, then. Hurry up and post all the links about how we can lose fifty pounds in a month while increasing breast/penis size AND getting a fifty dollar gift card to Walmart...

Ahem, just kidding. I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
Since you're new to us, I have awesome links to help you find your way around the site!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need any help, please just ask~
Happy spamming. ;]

SPAMBOTS DON'T TASTE LIKE SPAM.

GREETINGS MUGGLE, I AM LEO. I AM CURRENTLY SHOUTING FOR REASONS THAT ARE EVEN ELUSIVE TO ME.

WELCOME AND DON'T FEED THE BRONIES, K?

LMAO people. I swear...

BAILEY~! Yeah. Hi. ^^ I think I have an RP that's good enough to get you going...

We are who we are! >:[ *totally not a Ke$ha reference*

That newb friendly tag does not promise anything. >83

Welcome to Iwaku, Mr.Bailey! Ignore Leo. The Bronies are just as hungry as the rest of us. >:[

Happy birthday, Bailey! Hope you're off having a wonderful one. Despite not being a spambot, I think I'll welcome you to Iwaku! ;)

Wishing you luck with the reevaluating life, and have lots of fun getting forum RP experience. Iwaku is very active so I'm sure you'll find something to join quickly! If all else fails, find a jump in!