Not a thread (Don't know how to delete threads)

What do you eat for breakfast?

• Eggs, bacon, and pancakes! The typical breakfast!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pancakes, waffles, or french toast! (I'm a waffles type of gal)

• Left overs! (Leftovers are the best)

• Souls of the innocent!

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

March

Original poster
This is not a thread anymore, I don't know how to delete threads.

Last edited by a moderator:
This will be a father/mother and daughter/son role-play! I will provide three plots but I would like to be muse b/the children or child :) and I suggest having fathers since I am a daddy's girl!

Plot one: Adoption<br />
Female or male needed for parent (4/5)
Muse A was a lonely 30 something who lived in a small apartment by themselves. After a usual visit with Muse A's therapist they suggested Muse A try to make his living style a little different, maybe less lonely with a girl/boyfriend, pet, or even maybe a child? Before giving them some dating sites and adoption sites to look through which leads Muse A going to an adoption center for kids close by only to meet Muse B, a (age) year old who was alot more mature for their age and was somewhat distant from the others. So after a short process of papers and such Muse A took Muse B home and that's when their life together began.
Note: If you'd like to make things more dramatic Muse B can have an illness or one of their past parents came back for them.

Plot two: The unexpected
Female or male needed for parent (2/5)
Muse A has always lived life like a normal human being. Having a decent job, lives in a decent house/apartment, and has a decent relationship with their female/male significant other but what if one day there was a 5 year old standing at Muse A's doorstep with a note? Maybe Muse A's once normal life is going to get a little strange.

Two lives, one heart
I need a male for the parent (5/5)
Muse A is a prince of the viking kingdom and will soon be crowned king but one day he runs away with a young elf princess from the neighboring kingdom. The two live a happy life in the woods near by in a small cabin but when the elf princess grows ill the two also find her pregnant. Excited, Muse A tries to make the elf princess as healthy as possible but sadly passes away during child birth. 5 years later he still lives in the cabin with his now two 5 year old daughters, happy until the youngest and smallest twin grows ill and he runs into his father, what will Muse A do?

My third plot isn't that good but I really want to do it! :) So, please PM me or comment to this thread if you'd like to do this role-play! This will not be a romance !! :)
I would hate to ruin anything for you. But the iwaku age rule for a character is 13+

Oh ;/ that's a shame.. Sorry
I didn't see that rule
It's okay I don't want you to get screwed over by rules. Its a rule but I don't know where its written

If you go to thread tools you should be able to delete the thread, if it's not there then you can go to the 'controls' (three lines that are at the bottom of your post next to the time you posted) and it should be there.

Hope I helped :)

Status
Not open for further replies.