Nostalgia Lane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want Nostalgia here

Where's the love yo

th

Before Guren Lagann gave us GATTAI, Power Rangers did it first.

The Titanus carrier Zord doing what it does best - carrying things around, like the first generation Megazord!

(Yes, I know the Super Sentai version of this isn't the original generation. Fuck y'all, I grew up on Power Rangers.)

Reactions: LunaValentine
someone mentioned reboot!

Re:Boot! YES. SO MUCH YES.

Also, the following:

fido3.jpg

Did you ever want to see the legendary Tim Curry voice an evil skeleton sorcerer bent on conquering the world? IT HAPPENED:

Reactions: Razilin

OLD SCHOOL SATURDAY MORNING ANIME!

ON SCI-FI CHANNEL BACK WHEN IT WASN'T SY-FI CHANNEL!

Oh t3h memories.

th

Before Guren Lagann gave us GATTAI, Power Rangers did it first.

The Titanus carrier Zord doing what it does best - carrying things around, like the first generation Megazord!

(Yes, I know the Super Sentai version of this isn't the original generation. Fuck y'all, I grew up on Power Rangers.)
The sad thing is...I actually had the first Gen. Megazord. It was my brother's but I stole it and took it to my grandma's all the time.

Reactions: Razilin
That was when our toys came up to our parent's knees. I remember how big them zords be.

Reactions: LunaValentine
I remember that I used to have the White Power Ranger stuff animals in the 90's. I was 3 or 4 years old at the time I had one.

HUGE-Vintage-Power-Rangers-Plush-Lot-of-6.jpg

This is probably why...I'm kind of fucked up. Nostalgia for me is....this stuff.

• Love
Reactions: Tegan
Before we had the internet, we had TV shows that featured shorts from animators trying dupe a network into buying their cartoons. From these, we got Family Guy, Courage the Cowardly Dog, EEK! The Cat, The Maxx and many more.

Here are some of the ones that didn't make the cut.

Cartoon Sushi

Before 14 year olds were doing stupid dub overs of an anime on Youtube, studios were doing it and were being aired on network TV.

Liquid Television

Techinically Aeon Flux did 'make it' (and I'm not talking about the live action film) but I'll include it anyway.

Some of you may remember this short:

And, of course...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBh7EGRE-Wc

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli
Status
Not open for further replies.